Dare 2 Dance: Check out the complete list of participants!

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Dare 2 Dance: Check out the complete list of participants! (View pics)

September 4, 2014

Meet the Dare 2 Dance contestants and know them who they are.

Dance while you're dared to extreme conditions. Dare 2 Dance, the new reality dance show on Life OK which goes on air September 6th onwards every weekend, will have dancers from all around the world. While they are all dancers, what they may have never done is to dance on a dance floor which could scare the hell out of you! But, they did it. They took up the challenge, and dived into it.

Let's take a look at the contestants who will compete, not just with each other, but with themselves as well!

The challenge-takers!

Emille Callion - A professional dancer from Paris, Emille is skilled in the field of acrobatics, apart from dance. And to describe her in the words of a fellow contestant, "She isn't one of the girls. She has a circus background and she would almost fearlessly jump onto any task and just have fun with it."

Scarlett Wilson - A British model and dancer, Scarlett is trained in jazz ballet. She's famous for her item numbers in Hindi and Telugu films. Her item number, 'Imported Kamariya' from Shanghai is still remembered. Though initially apprehensive, Wilson later saw this show was an opportunity for her to get out of her comfort zone, challenge herself and face her fear of height and water.

Sayantani Ghosh - Known for her shows like Nagin and the recent Mahabharat, Ghosh was also seen in Bigg Boss season 6. While her passion for dance is known, one wouldn't expect her to be on a show like Dare 2 Dance, considering her quiet and sensitive demeanor.

Alisha Singh - Ranchi girl Alisha Singh's journey started off with a dance reality show. She is trained under renowned choreographer Terence Lewis, and participated in other shows like Dil Dosti Dance.

Kunwar Amar - Hailing from Madhya Pradesh, Kunwar got on board for Dare 2 Dance, after a lot of danced-based shows like Nach Baliye, Dil Dosti Dance among others, only to do something he's never done before.

Mayuresh Wadkar - Mayuresh had been on a break as a result of injury for three years, after featuring on a dance reality show, except for featuring in Remo D'souza's ABCD. He just saw Dare 2 Dance as an opportunity to bounce back. Mayuresh was the only one who was excited minus the fear and apprehensions before taking up the show.

Rithvik Dhanjani - Winner of Nach Baliye, television actor Rithvik Dhanjani of Pavitra Rishta fame, has garnered a lot of appreciation for his dancing prowess. His only doubt was that since he isn't a trained professional dancer unlike other contestants, would he be able to perform.

Sanam Johar - Born and brought up in Delhi, Sanam is trained under Fernando Aguilera, by Indian Fernando Ballet Company. Not to forget he was given the tag of Bruce Lee' on Dance India Dance, by none other than Mithun Chakraborty.

Karan Pangali - A trained Kathak dancer originally from U.K, Karan was a top contestant on the show Just Dance. While dancing is his love and life, he's never tried his hand at stunts, and that was the sole reason for him to participate on Dare 2 Dance.

Prince - He was stunned at the kind of tasks involved. Just the thought of trying his hand at something new that is challenging was the alluring factor. He has acrophobia and has somehow managed to conquer that through the show.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/akshay-kumar/dare-2-dance-check-out-complete-list-participants-who-will-be-dared-who-do-you-t

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U So much Peach share for important article. 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Peach.
Going by Emille's background I feel her acts would be the Best.
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know all the contestants, but I'm watching for Akshay! I do know Ritvik is a great dancer. I also recognize Sayantani, but that's it.

Thanks Peach.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im realy excited and looking forward to the show
especially for my rockstar Kunwar Amarjeet Singh burning the dance floor
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to watch magnificent performances from my rockstar Kunwar Amar. 
Here just because of him and for him.
lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to watch Rithvik Dhanjani! Going by his E24 intv looks like he was game for any dare & enjoyed all the craziness. He's a rockstar.
Edited by lizajo - 9 years ago
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its Time for Kunwar Amarjeet Singh to roak😉
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
kunwar amarjeet singh...FOR THE WIN...
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excited for the show...
All set to watch Kunwar Amarjeet Singh rock the stage!