CID

FW and the overdose of tragic drama

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
While thinking about the ongoing OTT I got into a 'confusion' which made me to doubt Is FW trying to prove that " A Cop may not or can not have a good or normal personal life.? ". πŸ˜• While observing few tracks from the past and the present it is evident FW always failed to make sense in delivering better tracks to show the aspect of 'a-cops-personal-life'  

Over the time whenever a relative or relationship is introduced in the cop's life, it was never a 'good' example.

Beginning with ACP sir : focus over Father-son relationship - sadly Nakul turned out be a traitor whom ACP had to kill - though that track gave immense inspirational impact to ACP's character as a cop but one can not deny ACP had tragedy filled relationship with his son

Sr. Insp. Abhijeet  : Due to his memory loss he had to lose his mom, in Survi's case it was believed that he had forgotten his memories with her due to the same reason - he has 2 tragic angles to his count.

Sr.Insp. Daya : I always wondered what happen to his sister, brother and their families πŸ˜• In an old episode, target CID, he was shown celebrating his nephew's birthday later again in one of the old episodes he once had brother and family who were held hostage by criminals to get through some crime.  But presently he has no one to refer to as a relative - FW is adamant to crown him with the title "Knight in Shining armour is in distress" 

Freddy Sir - he has an invisible wife, though never seen over the years she has always been an inseparable part of the show πŸ˜† though there's no tragic angle but it is believed to be in good and witty humour, but the sad part is due to his invisible wife anyone and everyone takes a dig at a senior cop like Freddy Sir - That's not a good code of respect to promote between colleagues or senior-junior.

Sachin - In one single episode he got a girl and lost her in the same episode πŸ˜†  hence he too joined the team of 'Tragic-Heroes-of-CID' 

Purvi - After joining CID, she got to know that she is an adopted child, her real parents were killed and thus solving a case she had to come across the bitter secret of her life - again tragic drama zindabad 

Sub Insp. Tasha, Aditti and the new sub Insp. Roma were assassinated.  

Dr.Salunke - Now n then he meets a friend only to get into trouble - that's his quota of tragic in his personal life.

Dr.Tarika - since FW decided to to start AT track, she became the strategy of tragedy πŸ€” here the tragedy is filled in the lives of loyal viewers who were ultimately targeted by this move of 'creative development' 

Nikhil - he was a 'lost-and-found' baby , that his tragedy.

And now all focus and camera lenses are for Shreya to make her the 'Tragedy Queen' πŸ€’  she and her personal life is given tooo much footage and there's nothing good to discuss πŸ₯±

Rest of the cops who ever worked in the team are either transferred or just had an abrupt & unexplained exit or just have not yet obtain that focus over themselves to look at their personal lives, even if they ever get their dose of personal life, am sure it won't be nothing better 

People serving the nation by taking up life endangering jobs in different fields do face multiple challenges in their profession and it sometimes even extends to effect their personal lives but that doesn't mean  none could have a normal life. 

Why FW has only tragedy drama to emphasize in a cop's private life? In a way they are communicating a wrong message through the OTT, that's not good to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True.
You know what? More than the tragedy element, what annoys me the most is how they handle these tracks..in a completely nonsensical way.
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed 
FW has a big memory loss problem and they could never handle a personal track in a good way 
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now one day may be Fw reveals a tragic past of DCP Chitrole which made him like this He himself is not normal then how can he lives a normal life
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

Why FW has only tragedy drama to emphasize in a cop's private life? In a way they are communicating a wrong message through the OTT, that's not good to the show.

Now what can we say? They started off with Abhijeet's tragic past and saw how much of sympathy he has got...so they used the formula again and again, to an extent that we are banging our heads in frustration.

Why tragedy??? That's what seems to be the winning formula for them. What is normal never makes it exciting. The abnormal is what makes a story.

Purvi and Nik being adopted kids after Daya being an orphan is too much. They could have thought of something else. πŸ₯±

Sachin's story is sort of ok. I liked his acting in that episode. πŸ˜† (don't ask me why...I sort of like him now)  I am glad they didn't make him an orphan too. They have not shown his family till now and I am glad he's untouched by FW's OTTism. 

Shreya's parents track is so far not tragic.  she has both parents alive and they want to get her married...that's a nice change. But can't say...the way this track is going we may see an episode where Shreya's dad reveals that he had kidnapped her as a kid and that's why he didn't want her to marry Daya.

What I want is consistency in one person's personal life and not repeating the same thing in everyone's life. When Nik mentioned that kachra dabba dialogue, I was almost pulling out my hair. Why 3 orphans in the team for heaven's sake! I don't want any more orphans in the team. At least Sachin should have proper parents and a full fledged family!

Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dii in which episode they reveal Nik as adopted kid I didnt know about this
Veena.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherdilali

dii in which episode they reveal Nik as adopted kid I didnt know about this

Episode with title, Nikhil ki jang
Veena.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Now what can we say? They started off with Abhijeet's tragic past and saw how much of sympathy he has got...so they used the formula again and again, to an extent that we are banging our heads in frustration.

Why tragedy??? That's what seems to be the winning formula for them. What is normal never makes it exciting. The abnormal is what makes a story.

Purvi and Nik being adopted kids after Daya being an orphan is too much. They could have thought of something else. πŸ₯±

Sachin's story is sort of ok. I liked his acting in that episode. πŸ˜† (don't ask me why...I sort of like him now)  I am glad they didn't make him an orphan too. They have not shown his family till now and I am glad he's untouched by FW's OTTism. 

Shreya's parents track is so far not tragic.  she has both parents alive and they want to get her married...that's a nice change. But can't say...the way this track is going we may see an episode where Shreya's dad reveals that he had kidnapped her as a kid and that's why he didn't want her to marry Daya.

What I want is consistency in one person's personal life and not repeating the same thing in everyone's life. When Nik mentioned that kachra dabba dialogue, I was almost pulling out my hair. Why 3 orphans in the team for heaven's sake! I don't want any more orphans in the team. At least Sachin should have proper parents and a full fledged family!

🀣Yes seriously FW can do anything to make a cop orphan
🀣
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please tell me about the episode when Purvi was revealed to be an orphan and the one in which Sachin found a girl.
It seems somehow I missed both of them
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shipreeta

Please tell me about the episode when Purvi was revealed to be an orphan and the one in which Sachin found a girl.

It seems somehow I missed both of them

Purvi was revealed as an orphan in Episode no. 840_CID Mein Gaddar and Sachin found his girl in Episode no. 758_The Case Of Memory Loss