Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

pind ki koi aainvayi kudi ke liye chal jaata!
not for a well educated & modern girl like Veera!
ab agar I go back to my village & fall in love with a guy there, my parents wld obviously want that guy to be well employed & having some sort of independent source of income!

But suppose he wants to look after his own farms. That wont be wrong na? That also is his work. And agar Veera ko problem nahi hai with education I dont think R-R ko bhi hona chahiye because graduation karke bhi Veera is anyways taking care of the poly house.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"Main Veera se apne jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karta hoon. Nahi reh paaunga uske bina. Jitna mere bas mein hoga, usse kahi jyada khushiyan dunga main aapki beti ko, Ratan Chachi... Aaj main aapse vaada karta hoon ki jab tak aap humare rishte ko manzuri naa de deti, main Veera se nahi milunga. Uske paas nahi jaaunga."
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

kya montage?! she still gets more screenspace than Baldev even wen he has got a lot to do with the current parallel track which will soon turn into main! 🥱
zabardasti ka importance dena aainvayi!

Unlike before, the plot isn't revolving around her but phir bhi screen space with lame scenes like the one with the nightie.🤣
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

But suppose he wants to look after his own farms. That wont be wrong na? That also is his work. And agar Veera ko problem nahi hai with education I dont think R-R ko bhi hona chahiye because graduation karke bhi Veera is anyways taking care of the poly house.

dunno! but my parents wld obviously want him to work for sometime atleast! 😆
Mere gao me i know many ppl who work as well as look after their farms too 😆
My own grandfather left behind large farms but my father & Chachas have employed caretakers to look after them in the village since they are all employed & busy! 😆

ab show me kya dikhayenge pata nahi!
but honestly i want this issue to be raised & i want to see Ballu working for atleast some days... not for anybody else but for himself!
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Unlike before, the plot isn't revolving around her but phir bhi screen space with lame scenes like the one with the nightie.🤣

yuckss! wat nightie?!🤢🤢
no idea cos i dont watch RG scenes lol! 😆
im literally amazed at MaSh's partiality! 😵
Poohjabear thumbnail
Yes even I want Baldev to work for himself. Not to prove anything to anybody. 😎
Let Ratan marry Nihal. Apne aap Sarpanch post se she will have to step down. Let there be re-elections 😎Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Baldev singh ghar chhodne ka time aane wala hai. Mere bday tak mera ballu kaam karega or ape foot par khada hoga. Tab balwant khud bolega ki mujhe naaz hai apne puttar par proud balwant proud fans.
Poohjabear thumbnail
So Ratan will agree to VeeBa on Saturday. Matlab a separation of 5 episodes
filtered_chaos thumbnail
"Jitna mere bas mein hoga, usse kahi jyada khushiyan dunga main aapki beti ko!"❤️❤️