...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone
Today we gathered here to celebrate a special day of someone special! Yes we are here to celebrate my dear friend's birthday! 
Here is some clues about her:

She celebrates her birthday 12 times a year 😲on every 5th 🤢 so you guys can aaram se call her 'Crazy girl'

She is die hard fan of Asya and Aashlok. And ye ladki avinash pe marti hai...and they arr, I mean she n Avi r best buddies, she is his favourite fan, can u believe it (apparently, LMAO)😲

She is a awesome siggy maker, tag maker, banner maker ...in short she is a fantabulous siggy maker, and she is one of the fanfic graphicers 👏 but this girl never believes she is amazing creative, always rants my siggy is bad,its not good etc etc 😡 😈

🤔 I guess its enough for u to know her, nahi? ???? 
Ok let me tell u...she is one and only our cutipie Ariana 🤗

Come all lets wish her a very happy birthday and make her birthday sooo special .

Let's get this party started!

Edited by ...Ayesha... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Ayesha... thumbnail

Aru i jst luv who n wht u r.. Evn i remembr wht i first scrapd u is that i like u..luv u lots! Wish my cutie sweetie frnd d happiest b'day n a grt life ahead 

Happy b'day Ariana!!! 😊 Birthday wishes... For my special friend on her special day: may you have many more blessings than you've ever wished for!   You are such a special Friend,  Who deserves a special day,  For being who you are and  Bringing joy in every way.  You make us smile and laugh,  With everything you do,  So today we get to send a special  Birthday wish to you! 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ariana🤗

Hey lil one. Wish you a very happy birthday! May your birthday be as fabulous as you're. May all your dreams come true. Glad that I met you. Since we've started chatting i don feel like chatting to anybody else. TeamShravi just rocks coz of you. Loadssa love from Vins, Meillu & Sravs. Live long, Stay blessed, Stay hot ;) 

Many many happy returns of the day Aru!!🥳 Party On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joys you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 🤗 

Happiiieee Birthdayyy Ariana 🤗 Hope u have a joyous year ahead and may Allah always bestow  His blessings upon u 😳 enjoy the party thrown by our Ayeshoo and others and have lot of fun 😃

Always remember how much you are loved and appreciated by all of us. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! 

...Ayesha... thumbnail
Happy Birthday to the one only Ariana/Ari/Aru🥳 you have too many names Hope you had a blast, with your textbooks😉 Inshallah you are blessed with many more birthdays in the future to come, and blessed with all the happiness in the world. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true! Party hard😆 I am soo sorry for unreserving soo late, had assignments to complete🤓 
Your sincerely Buffy/Barfi(🤣), Wifey and Ayesha🤗
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Happy Birthdaay Ariana <3

Here is somee Foood !!

OMG Aru i am getting hungry seeing this i will only add a cakee 

wishing you...12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS

May God bless you Always.. and have BLAST today!

Edited by .SajnaVe. - 9 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ariana, my cutipie, wishing u a very very happy birthday jaan 🤗 I dnt knw how and what to wish, not getting any quotes 😕😆 bas duha karti hoon ki Allah tujhe hamesha, always khush rakhe and tumhari har khwahishen poora karein ...keep smiling and stay blessed. ...enjoy ur birthday and have loadss of Fun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🤗

Edited by Asharkibiwi - 9 years ago
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday 😊
oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh teri :o
b'day thread? :o
oh yeah it's my b'day :}
aye! thank you so much for this thread!
res for a long comment!
2am here -.-
bye! oh god! physics exam on saturday :o 
Edited ***
Aww! I'm flying on the sky hahah!
Thank you so much for all your wishes! Love you all<33
Not celebrated my b'day yet🤢 Exams suck >_<
It's an amazing thread! Loved it to the core! Thank you so so much! Muah!
My EHM crazies n TBCians if you are here pls be noted that I miss you all like hell!It's been so long since I talked to few of you! I dunno whether I'll ever get a chance to chat with you all or not! I love you all more than anything! Pls do scrap me or pm me whenever you get time or come online! 
n my new friends or ShrAvi deewani's I love you guys damn so much! I'm blessed to have you all! 
Thank you so much mir,sihu n buffy for this thread! Love you ppl!
I guess I should stop my bak bak!Bye! #Math #Exams 🤢🤣

Edited by ARIANA_ - 9 years ago
...Ayesha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARIANA_

oh teri :o
b'day thread? :o
oh yeah it's my b'day :}
aye! thank you so much for this thread!
res for a long comment!
2am here -.-
bye! oh god! physics exam on saturday :o

hahah! Yawn I'm soo tired🤢 Good luck. And yes its your birthday silly, dont act like you forgot😳
Will unres my comment tom afternoon🤗
oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

eee! RanDeep <3 btw Happy birthday to me :}
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARU!! 🤗

Hope you have a wonderful day 😃
Edited by Sam_15 - 9 years ago