Hum Hain Na Sept 4th 2014 Written Update

Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hum Hain Na 4th sept 2014 Written update

Episode starts with Sagarika and her friend discussing about the foot washing ritual which they don't like. Her friend leaves. Bunty comes there and says that rituals are for a reason of respecting elders. Sagarika retorts if that we aren't respectful like you banrasis? She says that pubali was right about you men in this place, you people are oblivious to respect a woman. Then she is called by her friend, so she goes from that place, Bunty swears to himself that he'll impress and win her respect.     The scene shifts to a discussion between Bunty's parents and a prospective alliance. The boy's parents say that there must be something wrong with your daughter that's why her wedding has been delayed so long. Bunty reprimands their attitude and tells them that his sister is one in lakh, and your boy doesn't seem to be possessing any great qualities. So it doesn't mean my sister is incapable for your son. He defends girls and the bride side. Sagarika watches all this and she is getting impressed. The ladkewale get angry, if we don't accept for your alliance we are being bashed, and exit from there. Bunty talks to his didi who is very upset with this interaction. While he speaks Sagarika also comes to her and says that you're in no way lesser to them. Bunty and Rathna didi feel happy with her words, Rathna asks her name and Sags says Sagarika, and Bunty grins at hearing her name for the first time.๐Ÿ˜†

Then the wedding ritual happens, the bride and groom exchange garlands. The bride side girls ask the groom for some gifts. Their father reprimands. So the wedding ritual starts, Bunty finds Sagarika and goes aside to have a look at her with a nice song in the BG. This is noticed by bunty's relative girl, she feels furious. The whole wedding his eyes doesn't move from her. Sags is saying to her friend that she too wants a similar wedding and a groom who can keep her always happy like a queen. Bunty who's admiring her from far say that "Hum hain na!" Sagarika looks at him astonished, Bunty somehow manages that he was having a conversation with a guy next to him. After that, They are making plans for the after wedding rituals in the groom house. Bunty's sister calls sagarika to go with them to their house. Rathna didi tells her mother that they have become friends, she is a nice girl. She denies at first, but then she agrees. Bunty is getting the things into their bus. That bunty's relative girl comes to him and flirt with him, but Bunty dumps a basket in her hands and departs off with a naughty smile. That girl says whatever you do, you have to come to me atlast and smirks.    

The bidaai ceremony is done by the bride, while Bunty looks for Sags. The bride side says tearful bye to their daughter, and Pappu consoles her and makes her sit in the car. All of them board the bus, and Bunty keeps waiting for Sags. Rathna dido goes looking for sags. While Bunty dumps a sweet basket behind the bus, in the meantime Sagarika, her friend and Ratna didi board the bus. Bunty comes back and thinks that becoz of this responsiblity of putting back the luggage, I lost the chance of saying a bye to her, with a smile.

Precap: Bunty is washing Sagarika's feet to pacify her, I guess๐Ÿ˜† but that other girl finds this and gets furious. While they leave, Sagarika's dupatta brushes off the lamp and everybody gets crazy about it once again.   
Edited by Nayana21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you Nayana๐Ÿค—...Your quick hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you thank you for the WU !!! ๐Ÿค— Bunty bhaiyya is awesome !!! But his family is sooo weird !!! ๐Ÿ˜† i initially thought that his mom would be sensible but she is also a namoona ๐Ÿ˜› Pappuji toh unexplainable !!! ๐Ÿคฃ
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you nayana!
๐Ÿค—

Great 1st time attempt ๐Ÿ‘
...Hanna... thumbnail

Originally posted by: tistaa

Thank you thank you thank you for the WU !!! ๐Ÿค— Bunty bhaiyya is awesome !!! But his family is sooo weird !!! ๐Ÿ˜† i initially thought that his mom would be sensible but she is also a namoona ๐Ÿ˜› Pappuji toh unexplainable !!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Even I thought that the mom would sensible tista bt she turns out to be wierdo and a half๐Ÿ˜†...never liked the father from the beginning๐Ÿคฃ...I think Ratna di will be close to Sagi...
Papppu dont even mention worst of the wierdos...๐Ÿคข

and the little is hardly seen๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Thank you nayana!

๐Ÿค—

Great 1st time attempt๐Ÿ‘

Thanks di๐Ÿค— and thanks Hanna and Tistaa
Btw, somebody tell me what's that girl's name who seems to be smitten by Bunty? I havent grabbed her name yet ๐Ÿ˜†
...Hanna... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nayana21

Thanks di๐Ÿค— and thanks Hanna and Tistaa
Btw, somebody tell me what's that girl's name who seems to be smitten by Bunty? I havent grabbed her name yet ๐Ÿ˜†

screen name is Satya

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

๐Ÿค— Thank you ...

Welcome ๐Ÿค—
Hanna, thanks I was also asking about the screen name only ๐Ÿ˜Š
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update dear.