4th September-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Koyel says to Myra that when u were sleeping on the same bed besides Dhruv, we thought u were becoming Dhruvs mom. Rudra is about to scold Dhruv. Myra says.. lemme handle. Maithli takes Koyel away from there. Rudra leaves too. Dhruv is in tears. Myra asks him.. ur upset with me. He says yes. Myra tells Dhruv.. try and understand. .am not ur mom.. and i cant be ur mom ever. She shows Dhruv the picture of Rudra-Paro-with baby Dhruv and says.. this is ur mom ..coz she loved ur dad and ur dad loved her and thats why u came in the world. So how can i take her place. Dhruv says.. coz u look like my mom.. how can two people look the same. If she is gone. .u should be here. I love u .. and u love me so much. Dhruv further says.. slowly Rudra will start loving u too. Myra says. .no..! Rudra overhears the whole convo. Myra says.. in order to love u, Dhruv.. why do i have to take Paro's place. Dhruv says. .else u wuld leave me... Myra says. .u wont be alone. .u have.. Koyel .. Maithli and all ..and Rudra. I dont have so many people in my family even. All love u. Dhruv says. .i want my mom. Myra says. .no u dont. .u have a great dad like Rudra.. who gives u love of mom and dad. Myra says. .u already have a mom .. at nites.. when stars shine. .the brightest star is ur mom. Dhruv says. i want mom in daytime also. Myra says..stars are there always. U can talk to them anytime. Dhruv says.. but they are far away. .how will she hear me. Myra says .. she is ur mom . .she knows all and in case u wanna share fun stuff with me.. send a video message from ur dads moby. Dhruv asks. .so u will talk to me after leaving too..! Myra says.. ofcourse.. how can i forget my Dhruv.. ! Dhruv ..takes promise from Myra and they hug. Rudra smiles seeing them hugging.

Mohini is pacing in Shatabdis room and she asks her ..what u looking for. Mohini says. .my luck..! First.. Myra and now.. Rohit is here. Shatabdi says.. he is cute. Sumer fumes and Shatabdi says.. he is a gadha. Mohini tells them to use some ideas. Shatabdi wonders what to do. Mohini looks at the book of pickles..she had come to steal. Sumer suggests. .why not get them married here ..since Myra-Rohit both are here so we can earn more money. Shatabdi likes the idea and Mohini ...tries to hide the book and leave but Shatabdi catches her. Shatabdi tells Mohini that she will win the pickle making contest at all cost.

Part 2

Myra is walking in the compound and Rudra calls out.. so marriage in 10 days..! Myra says.. u wanted this..that i get married quickly and leave this house...so now thats what i am doing. Rudra asks. .taking revenge on me. He is walking away when Myra holds his hand and says.. u cant say such things and leave.. ! She notices his bleeding hand and asks.. how can u be so careless. Rudra says.. why u care. Myra says. shut up. She ties a hanky around the injury. Myra tells Rudra.. am not taking any revenge.. am getting married coz this is the right thing to do.. its my future. Rudra asks is it right. Myra asks why ...u dont think so .. what do u think. ..what should i do.. tell me. Rudra is quiet. Myra turns and leaves. Rudra rues. .wish i culd give u some answer..wish i had an answer.

Rohit is sneezing in the room and Myra comes.. he asks where were u. .where to look for u.. in this huge house. Myra says.. with Dhruv.. he is a wee bit upset. Rohit asks why .. Myra says.. he is upset that i am marrying u...coz he thinks .. i am his mom. Rohit is shocked and asks what. Myra says. .will explain later.. anyways.. i convinced him. Rohit asks why u .. he has his dad...! Rohit says. .u found kids irritating. Myra says.. i did. but now i have emotional connect with Dhruv. Rohit says. yeah ..since his dad ..is so rude.. and stubborn. Myra says.. he is not like that.. he has gone thru so much. Rohit asks and me. .i am tolerating this sinus all my life. Myra says.. everything is not meant to be made fun of. She goes to change.

Samrat calls out to Rudra and asks him to come along to help him for few days. Rudra asks.. so Maithli told u to talk to me. Samrat says yes. Rudra walks off. Maithli asks Rudra why do u not wanna go... its for few days. Rudra asks.. why .. u dont trust me. Maithli says. .its for work so. Rudra says.. u think . .i and Myra.. ! Maithli says.. coming few days will be hard.  Rudra says.. i can handle. Maithli says .. was talking of Dhruv.. u both can leave for few days. Rudra says.. Myra has counselled Dhruv.. i and my son will stay here.. we wont run away. We will see Myra get married and leave.. and continue to live like before.

Part 3

Mohini wakes up with a start and says.. mila mila ..and Sumer says.. culdn so u use ur idea. Mohini asks to spill the beans. Sumer says ..money. Mohini teases Sumer and asks how much do u need. Sumer wonders what is going on with Mohini. Sumer is confused but then says .. Rs.5000-6000. Mohini says... with a small condition. Mohini tells Sumer.. i wanna win in this pickle making contest.. n now u will help me. Go find out Shatabdis pickle making secrets. .pretty sure she is using the book ..so go find it. Sumer says sure.. gimme money. Mohini gives him some money and says.. rest after work is done. Go. 

Myra comes in Samrat-Maithlis room and says.. just one minute. Want both ur signatures on a paper. They ask what is it. Myra says when i met Rohits granny.. she blessed me to have kids early ..but i cant handle kids. Maithli says. .u manage Dhruv so well. This quality is in all women. Myra says.. then why not u .. u love and care for everyone. Samrat says.. why saying all this. .u know.. we cant have kids. Myra says.. just coz u cant give birth doesnt mean ..u cant have kids.. ADOPT. Maithli says no ..Mohini wont approve. Myra says.. and just coz of her. .u both wont become parents. Samrat says we talked about this earlier too..! Maithli says.. and i have accepted that i cant become a mom. Myra says. .why ..why did u accept this pain ..when u can embrace happiness. Just imagine.. u can adopt a lonely child and make it happy. She asks them to sign. Maithli says.. dont do this.. Paro tried too but..Mohini refused. Myra says.. u din accept Paro's words.. listen to Myra. She asks Maithli to agree. Think about it again. Myra tells Maithli .. i see how u are with Dhruv and Koyel .. u like being a mom to them. Life is giving u another chance to be happy .. dont refuse. Samrat seriously considers and asks where to sign. Myra and Maithli are taken aback and happy.

Precap ---- Rohit asks Rudra if he can take his fiancee out for a walk and Rudra says.. u can go but Myra wont go anywhere. Myra tells Rohit.. we will go the next day but Rohit insists.. that no ..we will go right now. As Rohit holds Myras hand to lead her out, Rudra holds Myras other hand to stop her.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so soon live update thanks dear, remote is with DH so watching some stupid debate...🥺
wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for fast WU
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for such a quick update.
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for an excellent update