Positive Ramblings: Jealous Rudra ( 3rd Sep)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear RR Family,

Before I go on to this awesome episode..Standing ovation for the two fabulous actors I have ever witnessed in a tele series in a long time..Hats off to Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

U guys have totally cemented your seat in my heart forever...Truly Genius and its a pleasure to watch you guys in single frame..

Eff off colors...U don't deserve them..

Intro:

Today's episode is fully dedicated to Rudra's unknown feelings turmoiling on seeing Myra with Mr.Woody ending with MyRud confrontation in the precap.

Rudra-Rohit :

All those who guessed RuRo SR, heads up guys , it didn't happen as Rudra found Rohit too annoying๐Ÿคฃ

Rudra stares Myra-Rohit photo and gets irritated with more blabbering from Rohit..and goes to sleep silently( I am with you on this Bro..Just smash him with that photo itself..OK shaant )

He wanted to take Myra along tourist places, walks along seashores, with Rudra as their bodyguard & guide ( I was like  Beta tu tho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Just wait when this guide shows the direction straight to hell within days)

But I loved this dialogue " The world changes in desert quickly with day hotter & night colder" , just like Rudra's heart boiling right now..

Myra in Rudra's bedroom:

Myra is restless and sleepless and on seeing Paro's clothes in his cupboard, remembers how Rudra said he always loved his wife and she is just Myra Mehra not his Paro...

She just breaks down thinking "Myra don't keep your hopes high, Rudra will never love you" (madamji he has already fallen for you..Just wait he will become Feviquick like in Hutch ad in few days behind you๐Ÿ˜‰)

And then decides to get married to Woody  as he is her chaddi buddy (tvbuf iam stealing ur words ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) and sleeps hugging Dhruv..

Dhruv on morning gets all excited seeing Myra next to her thinking she is becoming his mommy slowly ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ( Beta, waise ye kaun si bhemari gain๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..which is not recovering for days..I know he will recover once u get a baby sister to play with ..hainaa..Smart boy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

On a serious note, Myra is fantastic in this scene Guys..I felt like hugging and consoling her through out the screen..What talent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rohit's introduction in Dining table:

Before that can anyone tell me which adoption agency comes to your house gate to give adoption documents early morning...Haha Who am I kidding???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Indian series and logic is like water and oil.. never mix..๐Ÿ˜‰..

Mythili with her X-eyes finds out Rudra and Myra didn't sleep properly last night and our Rudra dev sulks at Myra why she couldn't sleep and asks sorry for ruining her night with Rohit..( Seriously bro..She should be the one crossed for ruining her would-be's virginity by your har  raat 8 saal experience๐Ÿ˜‰)

When they both starts arguing  (Yesterday's precap scene) , our Woodman makes grand entrance with all sneezing ( i had to wipe my lappy screen with disinfecting wipes..๐Ÿฅฑ)

I loved all the member's reaction on seeing Rohit at the dining table especially Mohini and Sumer when he said "Where did this useless fellow come from"? ( Sumer I love You more today my tractorwala dilwala๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, even we forumwasis asking the same question from yesterday??)

After introducing everyone to him and vice versa, Myra announces her decision to get married to Rohit in 10 days leaving everyone shocked especially Rudra devastated dropping his tea cup (Hooray my RR is back- I am saying breaking cups guys๐Ÿ˜ณ) and hurting his hand with blood oozing out ( By the time I ran to get band-aid for some handy-bandywala romance, the scene shifted๐Ÿ˜ก)

Woodyman again I am saying..Take your f*king hands of her and shove it somewhere...i loved when Mohini gave back at him to behave properly (I love you also Mohiniji today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

On a serious note, Rudra just nailed this scene with his intense eyes..He showed all the emotions without a single dialogue..Hats off man...U r creating history in acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Myra- Mythili:

Again a very sweet sister bonding scene where Myra confesses that she she cannot forget Rudra just like how Rudra cannot forget PARO with Mythili consoling her to listen to her heart (Wait a minute, I am confused..Baabisa were u not the one who were against MyRud union..what sudden change๐Ÿค”)..

Myra addresses the adaptation topic which was again sidelined by Mythili saying its not in her destiny and hence lost all hopes for a baby...(Don't blame it on destiny baabhisa..Wear that sleeky sleeveless night gown near Bhai and see how destiny clicks๐Ÿ˜‰)

On a serious note, again Myra killed this scene which all those hidden tears and fake smiles...gem of an actress๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dhruv - Myra -Rudra :

Dhruv after hearing the marriage news from Koel screams for Myra..Rudra rushes before her and snaps at her for leaving Dhruv alone (hello ...just for your remainder, you are her bodyguard, she is not your nurse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..

Now Dhruv cries saying " u cannot leave me and go ..U r my mommy ..and I cannot loose the game" ..The screen freezes with confused MyRud looking at each other..

Little Dhruv stole the heart in this scene..

Precap:

Myra telling rudra she is getting  married because it is correct..Rudra intervenes "Is it really correct?" with Myra confronting him "What do u think? is it not right? What should I do? Gimme the answer dammit""

What will Rudra say..to know that keep watching Rangrasiya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Overall a nice episode with excellent acting from SANISH...Just watch it for them ...U definitely don't regret (obviously keeping aside M=P chant)..

Bye for now and see you back in your comment replies๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers๐Ÿค—

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Deeps the episode has not aired yet but thanks to your wonderful ramblings/update I felt like I have watched it ! Brilliant! Jealous Rudy- boy can't wait to watch!
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hi Deeps the episode has not aired yet but thanks to your wonderful ramblings/update I felt like I have watched it ! Brilliant! Jealous Rudy- boy can't wait to watch!

Aww..Welcome Neetu..๐Ÿค—You posted even before PMing U๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Sorry for spoiling the fun before u watched it..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..But u will love Rudra today..I guarantee you..๐Ÿ˜‰
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super ramblings deepa
Nice to read
Could not wait till u pm me
Yes kudos to sanish. They are the reason people are still sticking to the show. Sad people who should recognise their talent dont. Wish RR was here for some more time.

Anyways RuRo scene was nice. Even moh and sumer scenes were hilarious.

Good night. God bless
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Super ramblings deepa

Nice to read
Could not wait till u pm me
Yes kudos to sanish. They are the reason people are still sticking to the show. Sad people who should recognise their talent dont. Wish RR was here for some more time.

Anyways RuRo scene was nice. Even moh and sumer scenes were hilarious.

Good night. God bless

Aww..Thanks dear...Yes SANISH is the reason I m sticking to RR for a long time now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Will be there till the end for sure..

Good night doll..sweet dreams๐Ÿค—
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
rudra janaab doesnt react at demand... but when he does.. screw the demand

mythili ko pati se zyada devar ki fikar

n noe this new species.. seriously.. i thought shanty and Laila were enough annoying but this guy broke the record with his bak bak

saale ko ghumana hai.. woh bhi Rudy ko guide banake... when he pulls the trigger of his gun on his head.. tab jaake is akkal ke dushman ki akkal tikane pe aayegi

RUDY is all JJJ

iss j ke chakkar mein cup shaheed

so before he gets to know his J feeling..many more things in line to get shaheed i think
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm, will read after my nonsense, can't have you in my head, not enough space.๐Ÿ˜† Will update here, rok li jagah.

Pehle toh sorry, because I am all ranted out.  Maybe, I should  just dump Joe's post and post here.
๐Ÿ˜†

Wonderful, hilarious, and absolutely on the target post, maaza aa gaya.
Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome deeps..
Really smart kid๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
And ur line, thgast u have to wipe of screen with disinfecting wipes..๐Ÿคฃ
Enjoyed today's episode.. Eager for Rudra's answer tomorw..๐Ÿ˜ณ
ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well written my dear! can't help but laugh with your comic interpretation of today's highlights.

you know the still pictures of the actor playing Rohit was sooo promising. where did get this guy? Did they know he needs more acting workshops? He stands out soo much because his acting looks so bland next to these two - Ashish and Sanaya could speak volumes even with just a stare.

Sigh. One more night has gone...I've only got 16 more to go until the curtain draws to a close and both Ashish and Sanaya give their last bow.

Sanaya is going for a long vacation. Even when she comes back, she will be more picky with her roles. Which means it may take a while before she is seen again on the small screen. Ashish wishes some quality time with his wife and family.

Long live Major Saab aur Paro!

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

Dear RR Family,

Before I go on to this awesome episode..Standing ovation for the two fabulous actors I have ever witnessed in a tele series in a long time..Hats off to Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ They are very talented and love watching them.

U guys have totally cemented your seat in my heart forever...Truly Genius and its a pleasure to watch you guys in single frame..

Eff off colors...U don't deserve them..

Intro:

Today's episode is fully dedicated to Rudra's unknown feelings turmoiling on seeing Myra with Mr.Woody ending with MyRud confrontation in the precap.

Rudra-Rohit :

All those who guessed RuRo SR, heads up guys , it didn't happen as Rudra found Rohit too annoying๐Ÿคฃ

Rudra stares Myra-Rohit photo and gets irritated with more blabbering from Rohit..and goes to sleep silently( I am with you on this Bro..Just smash him with that photo itself..OK shaant ) Thank God he didn't have too many dialogues today.

He wanted to take Myra along tourist places, walks along seashores, with Rudra as their bodyguard & guide ( I was like  Beta tu tho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Just wait when this guide shows the direction straight to hell within days) Love your sense of humor.๐Ÿ˜†

But I loved this dialogue " The world changes in desert quickly with day hotter & night colder" , just like Rudra's heart boiling right now..It was a nice dialogue.

Myra in Rudra's bedroom:

Myra is restless and sleepless and on seeing Paro's clothes in his cupboard, remembers how Rudra said he always loved his wife and she is just Myra Mehra not his Paro...

She just breaks down thinking "Myra don't keep your hopes high, Rudra will never love you" (madamji he has already fallen for you..Just wait he will become Feviquick like in Hutch ad in few days behind you๐Ÿ˜‰) I can see it coming.

And then decides to get married to Woody  as he is her chaddi buddy (tvbuf iam stealing ur words ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) and sleeps hugging Dhruv..Ugh the decision๐Ÿ˜•

Dhruv on morning gets all excited seeing Myra next to her thinking she is becoming his mommy slowly ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ( Beta, waise ye kaun si bhemari gain๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..which is not recovering for days..I know he will recover once u get a baby sister to play with ..hainaa..Smart boy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) Lol but I think that he will get another baby brother, remember Paro said about having two sons.๐Ÿ˜Š

On a serious note, Myra is fantastic in this scene Guys..I felt like hugging and consoling her through out the screen..What talent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘You can feel her pain.

Rohit's introduction in Dining table:

Before that can anyone tell me which adoption agency comes to your house gate to give adoption documents early morning...Haha Who am I kidding???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Indian series and logic is like water and oil.. never mix..๐Ÿ˜‰..

Mythili with her X-eyes finds out Rudra and Myra didn't sleep properly last night and our Rudra dev sulks at Myra why she couldn't sleep and asks sorry for ruining her night with Rohit..( Seriously bro..She should be the one crossed for ruining her would-be's virginity by your har  raat 8 saal experience๐Ÿ˜‰)Lol

When they both starts arguing  (Yesterday's precap scene) , our Woodman makes grand entrance with all sneezing ( i had to wipe my lappy screen with disinfecting wipes..๐Ÿฅฑ)Poor man and his allergies. Myrah should extend the date of marriage because she doesn't want him sneezing all over.๐Ÿ˜›

I loved all the member's reaction on seeing Rohit at the dining table especially Mohini and Sumer when he said "Where did this useless fellow come from"? ( Sumer I love You more today my tractorwala dilwala๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, even we forumwasis asking the same question from yesterday??) And he asked for a cereal and KCM thinks that it is serial.๐Ÿ˜†

After introducing everyone to him and vice versa, Myra announces her decision to get married to Rohit in 10 days leaving everyone shocked especially Rudra devastated dropping his tea cup (Hooray my RR is back- I am saying breaking cups guys๐Ÿ˜ณ) and hurting his hand with blood oozing out ( By the time I ran to get band-aid for some handy-bandywala romance, the scene shifted๐Ÿ˜ก)Rudra Bana is devastated.

Woodyman again I am saying..Take your f*king hands of her and shove it somewhere...i loved when Mohini gave back at him to behave properly (I love you also Mohiniji today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)Next time, he will remember not to put his hands on Myrah.

On a serious note, Rudra just nailed this scene with his intense eyes..He showed all the emotions without a single dialogue..Hats off man...U r creating history in acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Agree with you.

Myra- Mythili:

Again a very sweet sister bonding scene where Myra confesses that she she cannot forget Rudra just like how Rudra cannot forget PARO with Mythili consoling her to listen to her heart (Wait a minute, I am confused..Baabisa were u not the one who were against MyRud union..what sudden change๐Ÿค”)..I think the marriage anniversary wala raat changed her.๐Ÿ˜Š

Myra addresses the adaptation topic which was again sidelined by Mythili saying its not in her destiny and hence lost all hopes for a baby...(Don't blame it on destiny baabhisa..Wear that sleeky sleeveless night gown near Bhai and see how destiny clicks๐Ÿ˜‰)You are hilarious.๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, again Myra killed this scene which all those hidden tears and fake smiles...gem of an actress๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Sanny excels in these scenes.

Dhruv - Myra -Rudra :

Dhruv after hearing the marriage news from Koel screams for Myra..Rudra rushes before her and snaps at her for leaving Dhruv alone (hello ...just for your remainder, you are her bodyguard, she is not your nurse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..Well said.

Now Dhruv cries saying " u cannot leave me and go ..U r my mommy ..and I cannot loose the game" ..The screen freezes with confused MyRud looking at each other..It just makes it harder for Myrah.

Little Dhruv stole the heart in this scene..Feel bad for him.

Precap:

Myra telling rudra she is getting  married because it is correct..Rudra intervenes "Is it really correct?" with Myra confronting him "What do u think? is it not right? What should I do? Gimme the answer dammit""Waiting for his answer.

What will Rudra say..to know that keep watching Rangrasiya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Overall a nice episode with excellent acting from SANISH...Just watch it for them ...U definitely don't regret (obviously keeping aside M=P chant)..

Bye for now and see you back in your comment replies๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers๐Ÿค—

Hi Deeps- I loved your take on the episode. You really cracked me up.๐Ÿ˜› My response is in brown. Go Girl!
๐Ÿ˜›