Tara, Mrityunjay and Kalavati- an inferno

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey everyone,
well after today, the stage is set for a fight between MriAra and kalavati. the only thing missing is this over stretched track of MJ's lost memories. well regardless of that, MJ is completely supporting tara. i really wonder how long before the agnihotri family will be burnt to ashes for unintentionally dragging themselves into raging fight between shekhawats. lol omkar and mannat are playing their own game and think they are in complete control but they are completely oblivious to the black day of their death that awaits them after they come to know the complete truth. the day omkar brought tara forcefully in his life, he dug his own grave. although i dont sympathize him coz he deserves it. cant say that abt vedant. anyways i m so eager to see kala and tara's fight. but my fav moment will be when MJ joins this fight with all his memories coz then the real fight will start. loved MJ's smart plans in past. really missing them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
MJ 's M is the prob.
ek jalebi banane mein use fb aata tha. par jail mein, chihiya, BDay ...kahi bhi fb nanin aaya...👎🏼
bas , jald hi M wapas aaye aur Mriara - kala fight zabardast ho jaaye..😃

PINKED
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eagerly waiting for Mj's memory to return! :D
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone else sooner or later becomes collateral damage in the war between MJ, Tara and Kalavati!!!!😛 😊

Omkar and Mannat deserve it and their mom is anyway about to die!!!!🤢

Now we really need MJ's memory back for a full fledged war!!!!

Om ne apne kaal ko ghar mein bulaya tha when he brought Tara forcefully in his life!!!!😈

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's all shaping up nicely. .
If cv's exceutat it properly. .than it will be on of the best track. .
Want to see om sia story also..
But don't want any more death  all ready to many.
What happens to bopal radha murder case reopening. .
Cv's can bring someone alive..or vasu bunty to revange their family's death...
john909 thumbnail
well you guys are so right. in past MJ's family became collateral damage in the fight of this trio. jab family collateral damage ban gayi to yeh agnihotri family ki to koi aukat hi nahi hai. i m pretty sure omkar will die at kala's hands and mannat will either run away with her aashik or will die too at kala's hands. lol i m just waiting for the day they come to know the real truth behind this trio and their fight. they will be like "khud hi paav kulhadi par rakh diya humne". its ironic that kala as baba keeps repeating that sia aka tara is lucky for this house when in reality she has brought future death and mayhem with her. 
Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kala to gayi kaamse ab jaldi mj ki memory wapas aa jaayegi then Tara and Mj will take revenge from kala and jab kala jaisi bala hi nahi tik sakti Mriara ke samne to Om aur Mannat kya cheej hai.Edited by rohini5 - 9 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohini5

Kala to gayi kaamse ab jaldi mj ki memory wapas aa jaayegi then Tara and Mj will take revenge from kala and jab kala jaisi bala hi nahi tik sakti Mriara ke samne to Om aur Mannat kya cheej hai.

all this drama about agnihotri family secret is getting on my nerves. i really want cvs to focus on bringing MJ's memories back. i cant stand it that a smart guy like MJ is getting played by losers like vaibhav. even without memories, MJ is trusting his instincts and heart by being with tara but still he cant be completely with her without his memories. bande ke principles aur morals use allow nahi karte.  now it seems like nandu is gonna spoil everything by making things worse for tara. hopefuly MJ never shakes his trust on tara. loved old days where MJ played triple role and messed with kala. if kala was not so deceitful, she would have never been able to kill the family. om and mannat are are dry twigs who get blown away at the first gust of wind. lol they both are gonna burn for even coming near to this trio.