Utha Ghoonat Nikli SherniSherni and Sher ready for Dhaadhingg..

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dhikachika Dhinkachika Dhinkachika re re re re re 🥳

OK today I m not at all angry with Pratap and Ajabdhe. I ignored Phool with full bangbang 😆

From the starting I loved it. You will call me crazy BT wat can I do I am 😆 Pratap anger how can it be wat rubbish panditji talking. Brilliantly done by him.
After rishta pakka BT praja I loved the Praja scene Today. As we all know Ajabdhe has got 9 sense 😳 she knew everything earlier only ⭐️ I wonder where was she earlier. Chodo purani baatein

She faced Pratap I fixation that something is jhol so he needs to find it out. Of course yr wen a girl is so talented in these things granth Ku Dali and all so she would be knowing about her Ku Dali too 👏

Pratap all calm coz I think he understood ajab Direction 😳

The main hero is back I was so happy seeing chakri and bhaago 🤗
Again a girl rocked here by giving ideas to chakri 👏

And the last part Mujge ek gaana yaad aaya Parade mein rehne do parda name uthao parda Jo Utah gsya toh Raazkhul jaayega
And then Chudails singing together "Allah merit tauba aalah merit tauba".

OK seriously speaking agar Hume spoiler segment nhi v Malta toh we could have easily known that itsajabdhe. Its ajab only who walked keeping both hand infrontin front. Kudi keep chaal se pata lagta h ki its our sherni.

I forgot to mention the most important thing.
Hayeee tau a Pratap bat saying kehar on us. Off mujhe shaadi Karen ka man or raha h how can anyone look so dashing by gooddd.

So after my post tum sab me pasta lag gaya hogs na how happy I m today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I forgot to addadd one thing.
I love how phool took side for a jab and sunoing khari khoti to ajab