Rangrasiya Written Update 2nd Sept 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 2nd Sept 2014

Rudra tells Myra 6 qualities that make her Myra and she is stunned happy  SAYS SHE ACCEPTS HIS SORRY and jokes saying I only asked for 3 don't tell me all or is it you don't want to say sorry again and as they go after she says goodnight the rang rasiya instrumental in the bg  and as she suddenly she is about to fall and someone steadies her up its Rohit and as Rudra tries to stop her Rohit catches hold  of her and Rudra and Myra look at each other. Rohit says this must be Mr Bodyguard and she says its Rudra and Rohit says yes I know its RPR . Myrah wants to know why he came here did he not get her video messages and they both want to talk and she says lets go to our room and both go as Rudra seriously watches them go

Myrah says you must be hungry let me get some fruits and Myrah gets a phone she talks to them saying she will call later. Rohit wants to know why she changed so much in so few days. Myrah asks about the video message and he says he did not get only only the 1st one in which she says she fell in love.

Rudra is in his room and puts his hand on Dhruv who says Myrah but he says its dad

Rohit says he and his dad had a big fight about how they are not marrying for love but a childhood friend and  how they both came to an agreement  and how his mom solved their tussle and then he thought he will only marry Myrah and they both reminiscence their childhood days how they grew up together and laugh Rohit says see we are so compatible he hugs her and says we will marry and friendship is true but Myrah has tears in her eyes and she can't hug him back her hands fall to the side and she is just unresponsive in his hug.

Mohini is comparing her pickle and Shatabdi's and Dhanveer says why you are worried and Mohini thinks she has to win. He says prize will come to the house. Mohini makes him tast all pickles and he says all are good and she says how will a monkey know and he also calls her a monkey she gets annoyed and he says if I am a monkey then you are also one. She makes him taste the one Shatabdi made and he likes it very much saying it is the best.

Rudra comes and knocks Rohit says who is it and Rudra tells Myrah to sleep with the children Dhruv and he will sleep with Rohit who says its OK  they will sleep in one room. Rudra says it is not you two but this is  a house  and all may not agree as you are not married. Myrah says she will sleep with the children as this house follows certain rules and traditions. Rudra tells medicines are on the table. Rohit says good bye and Myrah sleeps but remembers all her scenes with Rudra and cant sleep thinking of Rudra telling her Love can only happen once . She takes Paros picture and remembers him telling how he loves his wife and not her.

PRECAP Myrah shouts at Rudra saying do you think I was going to meet Rohit and when Rudra does not believe she says she could not sleep as it was his bed.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the update.