H S D - story of a struggling mother! Return of Pariva Pranati!!!!!!!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I just saw the second episode of Hamari Sister Didi on Sony Pal which makes the comeback of Pariva Pranati of Tujhko Hai Salaam Zindagi which came on Sony TV earlier in those years where Sony needed good stories. Pariva is a versatile actress and her performance itself makes the scene look more strong than it is ever made to depict.
This story is about a struggling Mother Amrita, who married the head of Muskaan Hospital, played by Hiten Tejwani , who is shown as dead and can be seen in flashback scenes with Pariva and the other actress who is playing his mother, Alka mam. 

Amrita has two kids from Hiten's fictional character[name I don't remember!] and His mother has not accepted Amrita nor their kids! but still she can see resemblance of her son in her grandchildren! 

The story revolves around a hospital and how Amrita makes all happy by doing her job. But still she is stuck in her own life & she believes that one day her in laws will at least accept their kids! a boy and a girl!

So far the story telling is nice. The way of tackling things by Amrita is nice. Hopefully, they maintain the same.πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Back Pariva!😳.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Apt thread by u, Dev! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm looking fwd to this show as its abt 2nd chance at life ie widow re-marriage .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† la NBT theme. πŸ˜†
Also .. it has strong cast with Hiten T, Pariva and Bhanu Udhay and Alka! πŸ˜Ž
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Apt thread by u, Dev! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm looking fwd to this show as its abt 2nd chance at life ie widow re-marriage .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† la NBT theme. πŸ˜†
Also .. it has strong cast with Hiten T, Pariva and Bhanu Udhay and Alka! πŸ˜Ž

πŸ€—

I SEARCHED MY TV for Sony Pal  too muchπŸ˜†...and even called cable operators and they are giving us now!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...poor they, as they have to bend down on my demand!πŸ˜†

yeah I was shocked to see that its a story of a widow...gosh...they presented it very nicely. Agree.
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It sounds interesting and has potential. Hopefully, the treatment is good too. 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@ Swetha- ditto on the NBT theme πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I agree the actors they've chosen are really good. I am really luking forward to Bhanu's entry in the show. πŸ˜³
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice show... Loved the equation between Avinash and Amrita. Looking forward to the show to know more abt Avinash'/Hiten'strack. Also Pariva and Bhanu both r really talented actors. πŸ‘πŸΌ> hope the show deos good in terms of ratings and becomes popular among the audience😊
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Dev! I'm Raz! 😊
Thank you for the post. It truly is a treat to see Pariva back on screen. I think the topic of re-marriage of a widow is still pretty sensitive so it's nice to see that it's getting more support with shows such as Na Bole Tum and now this show.

Cast is really strong and the show seems to have a really high potential but I have my fingers crossed since I don't trust DJs Creative Team at all.

But indeed, welcome back to Pariva! 😊