Rival site article on DDBEDS re-run on Zee Anmol

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Here's good news for the loyal fans of Zee TV's recently concluded show, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se. The show will soon have a re-run on Zee Anmol.

Yes, you heard it right!! Well, the fans of the show have been upset with the sudden closure of the show. They have been even now wishing for the show to get back again, simply because it was abruptly dragged to its end. Well, it now seems that they can enjoy their moments of seeing the lead pair Arhaan Behll and Mansi Shrivastava on air again through this launch of re-run on Anmol.

Confirming this, Mansi told Tellychakkar.com, "Well, the fans of the show are even today upset about Do Dil ending. For them, this must be a repreive. Yes, it is true that the show will see a complete re-run on Zee Anmol. We are presently attending press conferences to promote the re-run of our show. Also, Anmol completes a one year run."

Presently, Arhaan and Mansi, the lead couple on the show are on a tour to five major cities. The press conference was held in Allahabad recently, and the team will soon be having press meets at Nagpur, Udaipur to promote the channel's one year run, and launch of the re-run of Do Dil.

As for her return, Mansi stated, "I am right now enjoying my break with family in Chandigarh. I have a few offers in hand, but I will take atleast two weeks to get back to a work mode. As for Do Dil, the chapter is over. And our fans can now wait for us to get back with new shows."

Nicely said, Mansi!! Guess it is time for loyal fans of Do Dil to move on and watch the re-run on Zee Anmol!!

The channel seems to be under the impression that the re-run of the show will be some sort of wonderful "gift" for fans πŸ˜• These people are nuts...  

Mansi's quote was sweet though :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Its so absurd how ArSi r used to promote their 1yr channel's run via this DDBEDS show after giving it abrupt end 😑

it only goes onto show channel is guilty and knows Arsi's popularity

Mayb our rigorous tweeting helped for rerurn and al lthese promotions πŸ˜† .. but then wish channel could come up with new season or at least ArSI in a new show .. if they r using ArSi together for promotions , then they can well bring them back in a new show too πŸ˜›
alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe that even now the channel has the face to call both of them for promotions after doing so much of injustice to their show...😑 
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its so absurd how ArSi r used to promote their 1yr channel's run via this DDBEDS show after giving it abrupt end 😑

it only goes onto show channel is guilty and knows Arsi's popularity

Mayb our rigorous tweeting helped for rerurn and al lthese promotions πŸ˜† .. but then wish channel could come up with new season or at least ArSI in a new show .. if they r using ArSi together for promotions , then they can well bring them back in a new show too πŸ˜›

Oh yes, they definitely can!  I really can't believe how shamelessly they are cashing in on ArSi's popularity to promote their channel πŸ˜•
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha_057

I can't believe that even now the channel has the face to call both of them for promotions after doing so much of injustice to their show...😑 

Seriously... Am feeling so bad for the actors..
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs ...dont know what to say ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜² but atleast may b our vigorous tweets made them realize the popularity of Arsi ...but dont think v should feel bad for ARsi ..may b they r doing all this under some contract with zee .I feel for the show going offair so abruptly the PH only responsible ,they cared a damn for the show n delibarately deviated the show from rashi lovestory to sumi nonsense ...they just sold away their show n ran away ..the most unethical ph ever πŸ˜‘
hope seeing arsi popularity n dedication Zee may retain them ,though hopes r less only πŸ˜­ but may b v turn lucky one fine day ..fingers crossed .😊
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

tfs ...dont know what to say ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜² but atleast may b our vigorous tweets made them realize the popularity of Arsi ...but dont think v should feel bad for ARsi ..may b they r doing all this under some contract with zee .I feel for the show going offair so abruptly the PH only responsible ,they cared a damn for the show n delibarately deviated the show from rashi lovestory to sumi nonsense ...they just sold away their show n ran away ..the most unethical ph ever πŸ˜‘

hope seeing arsi popularity n dedication Zee may retain them ,though hopes r less only πŸ˜­ but may b v turn lucky one fine day ..fingers crossed .😊

Yeah, from what I've understood, the main culprit behind the show going off air is the PH πŸ€’ DDBEDS had the most "unique" PH in TV history... one that ruined their own successful show just for feeding their ego :| 

Am sure Zee is mighty impressed with Arhaan and Mansi's sincerity and commitment. They may not return in the same show, but am sure the channel's goodwill will help both in many ways πŸ˜Ž
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Yeah, from what I've understood, the main culprit behind the show going off air is the PH πŸ€’ DDBEDS had the most "unique" PH in TV history... one that ruined their own successful show just for feeding their ego :| 

Am sure Zee is mighty impressed with Arhaan and Mansi's sincerity and commitment. They may not return in the same show, but am sure the channel's goodwill will help both in many ways πŸ˜Ž

Yes ARSI sincerity n talent will surely take them places .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Ranju😊

Love the professionalism of Arsi and the love that they have for their fans that they overlook what was done about the show and agreed to this promotion.