RangRasiya: 1st September - Written Update (The 3 Things..)

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Rang Rasiya - 1st September Written Update

Part 1

Samrat watches Maithili as she serves food. He says cant eat...staring at you. Maithili blushes. He says you're so beautiful. He says cant eat with spoons. Would have been so nice, if there was pickle. Mohini buts in. She says that seems romantic. Maithili gets up in worry. Mohini says I can't recognize my bahu. Maithili tries to explain. Mohini says you're my old bahu. But why this look? She asks if Maithili is done with the pickles. Maithili says there's still time. Mohini says now you will tell me what time I need my things. She says celebrating your curse on our family? You cannot beget a child and still you're celebrating the dreadful day when you entered my family. Myrah comes and says thats it. You can't stay stuff like that being a servant. Mohini says I am not a servant, my younger DIL played a trick on you by telling me as a servant. I am the eldest here. Myrah says thats a shame, you agreed to be a servant for some money and then you speak to another woman like that? Mohini says can do and say anything, people respect me. Myrah says yeah! I can see that. Your younger DIL conveniently made you a servant and you agreed, and you talk about respect. Mohini says you cannot interfere, you're just a freaking guest. Myrah says I am her younger sister. I call her Jija and with that relation, I can speak for her. Mohini is about to slap her when Rudra stops her hand. Mohini taunts that I understand Banna, but this is not Paro. Paro is not coming back, ever. Myrah feels disgusted. Rudra says I know, but you seem to have forgotten that I cannot tolerate nuisance around me. Mohini leaves.

Myrah hugs Maithili and apologizes for arranging all this at home. She would have rather booked a hotel. She asks Samrat to take her to a hotel but beware, she is looking very pretty so better take care of her. Samrat leaves. Rudra says Bhabhisa has undergone alot due to all this. Myrah asks, couldn't she have adopted? Rudra says, she tried...but Mohini Kaki. Myrah feels disgusted and says she is so rude. Myrah looks at Rudra staring at her and says if you expect a thanks, thats not gonna happen.

Rudra says you're strong, you can handle every situation...and you can emerge as a winner. Myrah asks if that was a compliment. Rudra says thats the first thing that makes you Myrah! Myrah smiles.

Part 2

Myrah tells the story of Prince and Princess to Koel and Dhruv. Rudra overhears her. Dhruv and Koel ask that at the end they two come together. Myrah says not necessary, sometimes Princess is left alone, but doesn't matter. She's strong. Rudra takes the kids away.

Next morning, Samrat is serving Tea for himself. Mohini taunts about Maithili still being asleep. Samrat says she's gone to get things for your pickle. He says that they cannot beget kids, and both of them have accepted the fact. But you seem to be clinging to this. You should let it go. We have Dhruv and Koel, they will continue our lineage. Mohini says Dhruv is not my lineage and Koel's a girl. Samrat says that doesnt matter. And I request that leave Maithili alone, stop making her life hell.

Part 3

Myrah asks Maithili how was her date. Maithili blushes. Myrah says your dress matches with your face's color. She says he took me to the temple. Myrah is confused. She says who takes a date to a temple. Maithili says that was the place where we met first. Myrah teases, "How Original". She asks Maithili about adoption. Maithili avoids. Myrah asks again. Maithili says didnt need to. There are too kids in the house. I get tired handling them. They hear Dhruv shouting. He insists on going to the school. Myrah tricks him to take meds and skip school by Statue game. Rudra thanks her.

Shatabdi tells everyone about the Pickle Contest and asks everyone to check and tell how her entry is. Maithili commends her efforts but Mohini pretends to not like it, when its actually good. Shatabdi asks Myrah to taste. Myrah recalls her encounter with chillies. She hesitantly takes the pickle but Rudra warns her.

Precap- Myrah is watching Rudra go and unknowing hits the pillar. She is about to fall when Rohit catches her. Myrah and Rudra are shocked.
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Many thanks for the superfast WU
aysemLDG thumbnail