Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Such a lovely OS this was 
simply superb
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 1 & 2
amazing too good mind blowing kaha kaha se le aate ho brilliant ideas... too good yaar first loved to know RaYa r happily away from that chidiya ghar n Conda ... anyway so Ram & Peehu already made their special bonding of father daughter duo so good to read. .. but what is this Ram misses her so much wanted her for just himself... poor guy he deserves too... Ram got big order wanted to share with Priya so ge brought Kulfi nice treat for sure. .. now coming to Tom & Jerry fight it was so good Ram don't leave zng chance to make her go weak for him... but successfully she gained herself back thinking if Peehu... they made her sleep & continue their romance whole night relishing Kulfi test. ... OMG it was so good. .. just like RaYa after making Peehu sleep so morning romance continue in wee hours too... Ram is getting naughty day by day very much even he is getting shameless too... I lived his idea for getting his morning romance lol...
I agree to u CV'S should have use their brain who build up billionaire company by his own how can he can't look after good security but never mind h did fabulous job by changing track. ... but enjoyed it a lot ... they celebrate Pihu's birthday along with his successful business who we going to reach sky wow. .. awesome... now coming to party update it was just like BALH but the thing gave peace to me was they again got blessed with baby. .. awesome too good wanted to read more n more after reading this it was really awesome to read loved RaYaPee's temple visit it was such a blissful treat to read... do write more in future will love to read them further. .