Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Hi Aditi, welcome to forum and have a good time here.

thanx gingerly πŸ˜ƒ
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Aditi! πŸ˜ƒ
ragnabw thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_aditi

thank u sweety πŸ€—
just started watching udann n whole credit goes 2 u as i read ur n jiya convo in ema chit chat thread ..
so thought 2 watch .. but ya udann is amazing show
hope it won't disappoint us like our last show.. u kno na i m talking abt which showπŸ˜‰

Welcome to the Forum Aditi πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I am Kavitha. After the disaster thought never to watch any show but Udaan promo was too good thought of giving it a try. Must say kids have made us get hooked to the show. ❀️ them and the show as well. Lets pray god this CV wont disappoint us like the previous one. And if AshNa gets the role then it is a treat for all of us to watch
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

Welcome to the Forum Aditi πŸ€— I am Kavitha. After the disaster thought never to watch any show but Udaan promo was too good thought of giving it a try. Must say kids have made us get hooked to the show. ❀️ them and the show as well. Lets pray god this CV wont disappoint us like the previous one. And if AshNa gets the role then it is a treat for all of us to watch

I agree, really hope CV doesn't royally screw up the show and disappoint us.  As you mention AshNa, I really think that Rachana will suit the role of adult Chakor whenever they leap the show.

Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
ragnabw thumbnail

I agree, really hope CV doesn't royally screw up the show and disappoint us.  As you mention AshNa, I really think that Rachana will suit the role of adult Chakor whenever they leap the show.

We called colors they said Audition is from next month that is from sep. 2014 Fingers crossed hope they will call Rach for the audition. 😊
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

We called colors they said Audition is from next month that is from sep. 2014 Fingers crossed hope they will call Rach for the audition. 😊

What, they going to do auditions already?  Don't tell me they plan to leap the show so fast?
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
ragnabw thumbnail

What, they going to do auditions already?  Don't tell me they plan to leap the show so fast?

Yes dear we started calling colors when we saw the promo of Udaan on TV. They said audition starts from Sep. 2014.
sweet_aditi thumbnail
thanx kavitha πŸ˜³
me 2 want rachana as grown up chakorπŸ˜ƒ
ragnabw thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_aditi

thanx kavitha πŸ˜³
me 2 want rachana as grown up chakorπŸ˜ƒ

Lol all AshNa Fans want to see them in this show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ