Why is hunar unhappy in ek boond ishq-TC article

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is Hunar Hale unhappy with her role in Ek Boond Ishq? Let's find out
30 Aug 2014 03:06 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The Kareena Kapoor of Telly land, Hunar Hale is a show-house of talent.
We have earlier seen her in shows such as Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Chhal " Sheh Aur Maat but her role as Nandini in her current show, Ek Boond Ishq on Life OK has given her an edge as an actor.
In conversation with Hunar, we got her talking about her dissatisfaction with her character transformation from the role of an antagonist to a cute romantic girl post the leap in the show.
Says Hunar, "I feel good to be associated with the show in terms of the platform it has offered me. While actors shift shows hunting for diverse roles, I did not have to do that. But yes, I am not happy with how the character has shaped up post the leap. I feel, the role I essayed prior to the leap was any day more powerful than what I essay now."
Hmm...
Elaborating on the same, she adds, "The role as Rudra Pratap's wife was an eye-candy, the look style and mannerisms were original and I had worked hard to create the aura, but Nandini, which I essay now is something viewers would get to watch majority shows. I really miss the older cast, and the amazing past storyline."
So any plan of calling it quits?
"No, I have 12 to 15 days in a month allocated to shoot and the rest of the days are left to myself. My next project after Ek Boond Ishq would be something much bigger. I would talk about it only when things get finalized."
Well said Hunar.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/why-hunar-hale-unhappy-her-role-ek-boond-ishq-lets-find-out-140830

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs

we too miss old cast of EBI
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I agree with her completely ...even I miss the original storyline and star cast 😕😕😕😕😕😕

But to be honest I like her more now as I didn't before ...Really like her Jodi with vedant 👏👏👏👏👏

Nandini and Vedant really look good together ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs
It's not just us who miss the old cast and charm. Actors do too
I wish they hadn't taken leap so quickly.
But now it's getting better
Nandu finally found love
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well yes I do miss the old cast and storyline and the leap could have been avoided for a while but I love what I'm seeing now.
Before the leap we hardly got Mriara scenes and when we did, it was always short-lived because someone would interrupt or they had some new problem to solve but now we have so much focus on Mriara and we actually get to savour their scenes.
Hunar had a meatier role before which is why she is unhappy but I think in the bigger picture, her character will ppay a role once she comes to meet Tara so until then she should enjoy playing a positive character with a chance of finally getting love 😊
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
tfs mohi😃
so, it is not just us...
missing old EBI ...
mujhe bhi Mrs.RP look bahut pasand thi...

@dilshu sahi kaha- use apna pyaar mil gaya...
bas , ab wapas chudail nahin bano

PINKED
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never liked Nandini!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

But I enjoyed it when Tara and Nirmala were fooling her!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

While Vedant and Nandu make a nice pair, they still seem a waste of time not doing anything to aid Tara and MJ!!!!🤔 🤔

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago