Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Offo guys mujhe laga ki aaj Baawre kar last episode hoga is liye mujhe much samaj nahi aaya ki Raghu ek episode voh last episode mein kaise manega par date dekhi toh yaad aaya ki abhi 5 episodes baaki hain. matlab abhi ek aur written update karni baaki hai. Yay!!!!!
Anyway now coming to this week's episodes. Everything looks so rushed and forced. I am really upset with the makers and channel. They should have given the show enough time for a proper closure. If they wanted Nikumbh Yamini to be together then they should have gotten more time and if they didn't have enough time, they should have opted for another ending because what they are doing isn't doing any wonders for me at least. Nikumbh's character took a complete U-turn in just one episode. Anyway am glad Shaheen is back. I feel like Azam and Shaheen had a better build up and love story than the main leads. Oh well no complaints now because the show is coming to an end and I guess NiYa are together. 

I think next week is gonna be NiYa romance unless Raghu hasn't been manaofyed yet. I will miss Baawre. I cannot even complain because the show was axed in such a short amount of time. Not all shows become instant hits and Baawre deserved more time. Oh well. Nikumbh Yamini will forever remain in my heart and Baawre will not be forgotten.