Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"IT" turned out to be the Sanskrit Shlok😆😉😛...Thank you for the meaning Abhay...The meaning is quiet profound and the fact that it is said to a person when he is at a his lowest/sad phase makes it all the more interesting, satisfied, calming, soothing (I am not finding the proper word to describe...sorry for that)...She lent her silent and firm support to HIS soul thru her divine words, with an intent to reach HIS soul😛...That sounds so divine...REAL SOULMATES😳

PS: Give out your thoughts on today's FANTASTIC episode too...IT was too good...Jalal-Jo convo, actions, reactions were brilliant...
Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ProudBarunian.

oh Abhay u always amaze me with ur thinking...i feel like Jaan of JA forum is back...welcome Back dear hope u continue with ur posts here...Wat a Beautiful title u gave yaar👏

@bold: well said and totally agree.

Thanks so much Abhay. we all look forward to your posts...
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel disgusted thinking the cv's will show that akbar lost his children due to a curse by an unsure soul...by a person who has never in her life loved akbar genuinely...it was only power...how can a curse by someone whose soul is as black as coal come true...is it wrong over right for the cv's...?
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
abhay wat a lovely post abhay..yes indeed soul journey has started.. more than that ur post was so beautiful..i am running short of words... bus yuhi samjo har shabh kum padjayega.. kabhi kabhi insaan ke liye shabd kum padgaye to khaamoshi se badi tareef nahi hoti... hats off to u..plz continue in giving us beautiful post like this

at times these script writers make us go mad with thr bakwas track and see at times they make us to praise them like any thing... beautiful episodes.. the whole week was too good...but dont no wat il be the future track..are yar ye bakshi banu is pregnant for years and years...and rukku is  back to square one..just hope they go by history and give us beautiful tracks in future also..just hope they wont go for big leap and salim's lovestory concept...
MPMANU thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Unres
Hello Abhay. This is the first time I'm posting in your thread. I have read most of your post and your historical tread had influence me in many ways. You write so beautifully and in poetic manner. 

It is true that Jodha's recitation is for the benafit of others. In Hinduism that is how dead is viewed. The process of dead is like moving out of one old house and continue journey to find new on to live. So the body can be dead and decay but the soul will move on. This true meaning and this realization is more important to people present there more than the departing one. So that the grieving one can let go the love on to rest in peace.

Now regarding JA, this what I wrote in Mansi's thread.  For the few episode it become a emotional roller coaster for both Jalal and Jodha. Their personal life and public life has meet a turning point where from now on. The past is fading and future is rising. He lost one by one his closed one who he thought truly loves him. He also realized that the center for all this is his taakhat. But will get everything and many more because of him or his self not due to takhat. This detachment is much needed to be Akbar the great for his family and people. Till today many leaders who rules some how thinks that it belongs to them and sometimes the power blinds them which leads to destruction. Here I'm not telling that Jalal was not a good king but he is in his journey to become the great. This greatness cannot be achieve in one day but from years of experience. Life is the most excellent teacher. He was not selfishly attracted the taaj but there is some kind of feeling of mine. And he realized that it is making him loose everything and he does not want it but could not throw it either. So he burn the symbol of his power. Now on he will be make him not to believe people blindly, not to make ministers out for gratefulness of past or family relation but ministers based on merit. A can rule properly only when he has capable advisers around him. And for Jodha she is slowly getting ready to be the queen of Hindustan by going through the same crash course Jalal is going through. 

Their personal life too had a turning point. They are already united but the soul level union made its completion. When he found that he was all alone she came to say i'm here. This one gain supersedes all his loses including Agta sahab coz now he can let got of him, realizing that AK will be always be there for him as guardian angle showering blessing. He will get his mother who is willing to stay apart from him for his safe future, loving him truly. So to fully let got Maham he have to let go the feeling of in dept and guilt. The curse will serve this purpose. It will pain him alot and will pain her more when the babies dies. But that is their last assessment which they have to go through. But they will also be blessed with many kids later. He will get a family though Jodha, her family, which he always dreamed off. Brother in laws who are willing to give their life for him. Most importantly he had, has and will always have her, his heart and now his soul.       

Apart from Akdha scene, there was another matter which connect to it. Maham's curse. Well for me I never liked her even when she fainted other day, she for once held my attention, thats it. Now she is annoying as ever and i'm going to take lightly. Well many are saying how can she do that. She herself had killed Jalals unborn babies. I'm not surprised cos I was anticipating it to come. May be it did not happen in history but happening in serial is normal for me. Maham always says that she loves Jalal and we thought she fooling people around her and us.We even asked what kind of love is this. But the truth is she also been fooling herself all this while. Jalal killing Adham is like alarm clock waking her from her false jalal love slumber. That is why she cursed JJ's babies. Moreover, a criminal is a criminal after all. Here I want to tell a small story. I did attachment in court and I witnessed an cross examination of two minors(illegal maids from thailand). They were telling that they are tourist and blah blah and I accept it as truth thinking one cannot lie in court. Later the investigating officer told me a very different story(they jump over the border wall to enter illegally). I later talked to a judge regarding this and he answered that a criminal is a criminal, it is our mistake if we anticipate them to act good(not to lie). So Maham being even more evil is noting new but perfectly inline with how true criminal will react. That is why even while mourning her sons death she can only think of taking revenge. The way their mind works is very different and it is hard to understand. About Maham not seeing that she has already killed many life before. Well she has not changed at all. She can only accept her crimes only when he realize what she had done. And I dont know when this will happen. I predict that she will come up with even more evil plan and might make Ruks her co-conspirator. Well Maham is not leaving us any time soon😕.
Now Jodha. I loved her alot yesterday. She was very strong. She will be definitely hurt by Maham's curse but she did not believe it and that can be seen in her confrontation scene with Maham. And why is she not taking it seriously because she the one person who knows and seen the true face of Maham. Maham never masked and hide in front of Jodha. She has trust in god. Then why does the children died making Maham wish true. Well it is not necessary that the curse is the reason. There are many real reasons like Jodha having suffered physically, mentally and emotionally before and will in future too. But then again she will be broken and believe that the curse is the cause when the kids dies. It's very natural to think that way. But why us viewers should think that way. We know it is miracle that her children are alive still after all the torture and the curse is just a sign of future. 
P.S I'm glad that some one remembered that Jodha is pregnant. At least now the Agra people should treat her like one. Take care of her, make her happy and pamper her. I'm so long to see it.  
Edited by MPMANU - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i feel disgusted thinking the cv's will show that akbar lost his children due to a curse by an unsure soul...by a person who has never in her life loved akbar genuinely...it was only power...how can a curse by someone whose soul is as black as coal come true...is it wrong over right for the cv's...?

I agree..I totally diliked this curse angle. That too from managa...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its a nice English meaning of this sanskrit sholk. 1st time i have heard this kind of sholk anywhere( jodha's mouth n 1st time i have gotten to know the meaning of IT frm ur English translation.
Indeed very beautiful post asusual,abhay.
Today's episode was terrifically beautiful. At the real time Jodha has become the biggest strength for Jalal. When ever nobody had gut to handle Jalal, Jodha came before Jalal as cool water to put out his inner fire, his inner agony n we watched how much peacefully Jalal went to sleep in Jodha's arms when she was consoling him to pour her whole love on Jalal. Director n both leads deserve esteem for giving us such spectacular meaningful lovely scene b/w husband-wife. I applaud to Jodha for standing strongly before maham against her baad dua.Edited by nabiii - 9 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Its a nice English meaning of this sanskrit sholk. 1st time i have heard this kind of sholk anywhere( jodha's mouth n 1st time i have gotten to know the meaning of IT frm ur English translation.
Indeed very beautiful post asusual,abhay.
Today's episode was terrifically beautiful. At the real time Jodha has become the biggest strength for Jalal. When ever nobody had gut to handle Jalal, Jodha came before Jalal as cool water to put off his inner fire, his inner agony n we watched how much peacefully Jalal went to sleep in Jodha's arms when she was consoling him to pour her whole love on Jalal. Director n both leads deserve esteem for giving us such spectacular meaningful lovely scene b/w husband-wife. I applaud to Jodha for standing strongly before maham against her baad dua.

nabiii..love u dear... awesome post..he just slept off like a baby  the moment jo took him in her arms he forgot all his pain tensions and slept off peacefully...use sirf jodha ke paas sukoon milta hai... the moment she said she is with him he forgot everything and slept happily in her arms..must appreciate cv's director and paridhi and RT for such a beautiful scene...
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I agree..I totally diliked this curse angle. That too from managa...

You know what Sindhu...When MA was cursing Jalal and asked him how he could kill Adham without using the normal route for justice ...I told her (I mean my TV) ----- "AANKH KE BADLE AANKH...JAAN KE BADLE JAAN"😉 Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Superbly written post by "history geek" . I have read both parts three times and still cannot get over the depth of truth underlying your words . Fabulous write up . 
Thank you for giving a complete new dimension to the way in which you address every situation in the episodes. Your posts educate the reader .