Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: athi_vrushan

<3d the iv
an iv after ages...πŸ€—
ah pure bliss...
loved the way vrushi completed shan's lines...
the perfect halfπŸ˜‰

Vrushi pehle bhi Shan ki lines complete karti thi...aur Shan kaise bina uski taraf dekhe hi samajh jaata hai what expression she is making..😳 
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

upar se woh AT pe discussion aur article pe immediate mere cmt k baad cmt karna, as becoz i said i want VSM in new show, bas they also want tan      ha   in a new show. isnt it funny? I hope Shan zindagi mein kabhi SK k saath kam na kare...pls SHAN has now become  a much better actor, he was already a good dancer, and extremely popular...asha karti hu ye kabhi na ho...TAN      HA never should share screen or stage😑 

hamaari manokaamna poora ho
cutiee0034 thumbnail

Originally posted by: athi_vrushan

hamaari manokaamna poora ho

seriously yaar that woman left  show by saying I m uncomfortable with my co star, now why will Shan be with her???  
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Dont worry that woman will never come on screen she is making so much money in her institute and Im sure she ans bf will get married off soon also 
cutiee0034 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jensenrocks

Dont worry that woman will never come on screen she is making so much money in her institute and Im sure she ans bf will get married off soon also she ans bf will get married off soon also she ans bf will get married off soon also 

hope that happens real soon...  
JensenVruShan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Vrushi pehle bhi Shan ki lines complete karti thi...aur Shan kaise bina uski taraf dekhe hi samajh jaata hai what expression she is making..😳 

When did this happen cutiee ???
Yeah that IV was supa cute after ages we got to see them but so short yar and offcourse the idiots who are disliking the IV. Jealous ppl all over the place πŸ˜‘
cutiee0034 thumbnail

When did this happen cutiee ???
Yeah that IV was supa cute after ages we got to see them but so short yar and offcourse the idiots who are disliking the IV. Jealous ppl all over the place πŸ˜‘

kya? lines complete wala ya shan ka bina dekhe samajh jana...πŸ˜† 
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Dono hi batao ree My memory is poor πŸ˜†
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dont worry that woman will never come on screen she is making so much money in her institute and Im sure she ans bf will get married off soon also 

waise behenji ki kon bf...
cutiee0034 thumbnail

Dono hi batao ree My memory is poor πŸ˜†

ok when Shan was asked apne pucha kaisa laga Vrushika ko Jordan jaake aayi..tab Shan was like- ha pucha na...Waha Indian ko kya kehte hai...Vrushi stops him, then aankh badi badi karti hai, Shan bina dekhe hi samajh jaata hai and changes the topic...