What ever said n done -stop involving the child.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hating the character of Anuja, if she had not come there was no way that aryaman would have had to come into this house n caused all this...
CV's this track is Sick to the core cos they are playing with the childs emotions...
pls get more creative..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They have made a joke of the marriage.  Cvs have to stop the show not working.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anuja is so selfish only Aryamaan counts for her..

Now her easy target is Ayaan and its so sad to see him getting into the wrong path to convince his mother about re-marrying..

Hope veer ..Pakhi  do stop Anuja to involve Ayaan in her plan to get Aryamaan back...the side effects are there as he has started to use wrong ways to convince his mother...another wrong move from him and credit Anuja as in today's epi he will land up in the police station..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Hating the character of Anuja, if she had not come there was no way that aryaman would have had to come into this house n caused all this...

CV's this track is Sick to the core cos they are playing with the childs emotions...
pls get more creative..

totally agree with u
the child is taking wrong actions in order to make it happen 
elder's should have been smarter and without involving the child they should have faced the reality
accept her decisions too because no one can force any one to marry some one who killed her husband 
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Anuja is so selfish only Aryamaan counts for her..

Now her easy target is Ayaan and its so sad to see him getting into the wrong path to convince his mother about re-marrying..

Hope veer ..Pakhi  do stop Anuja to involve Ayaan in her plan to get Aryamaan back...the side effects are there as he has started to use wrong ways to convince his mother...another wrong move from him and credit Anuja as in today's epi he will land up in the police station..

anuja is not acting as his grand mother
she acts like an bad outsider who wants some thing and will get it at any cost.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We can use 'Dislike' in place of 'Hate' because Anuja is also trying her way of getting her another son back after loosing aaryaman.
Anuja is not a negative character so far but her ways of dealing with things seems to be more immature than her age. As a senior person, she should have acted maturely and instead of using a toddler [Ayaan] who is at his very tender age, she could have taken another path to convince Paakhi.

Now by using this, she is only hurting others. Even Veer seems unhappy with her.
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anuja and Veer are bad people.  They have manipulated an innocent child to do their dirty work.  I hope that they are caught and exposed for all the bad things that they have done to Pakhi and Ayan.
I just do not understand how Anuja is claiming equal rights to the house.  Anuja should be charged for assulting Pakhi.  She had pushed Pakhi more than once.

The house should legally belong to Pakhi and Ayan.   Anuja mentioned about giving birth to a child but giving birth only make a woman a biological mother.  She abandoned her children and never even tried to find them  or try to get custody of them.  She is a very bad person   I still feel that she is an imposter.
ronshaan thumbnail
Veer is not bad person, that thing i do not agree
he did wrong by giving ideas to anuja... ideas that made the kid do wrong things, by the way who is perfect now a days ?? we all do mistakes and u could see, he realized that he did wrong by talking to the kid about this, he did not think that ayaan will take this into wrong ways... he said to ayan that i was thinking that u r smart but he did not realize that after all ayan is a boy a kid and kids can do any thing if they want some thing, so after talking to ayan he saw anuja and told her that we did wrong and we should stop this but after he left , anuja continued her big talks and also made the child understand that he should do something wrong to make paakhi understand.
I heard that ayan was like this mean rude boy b4 paakhi entered and after she got him as a son he was like this, she made him good person but this rudness was installed in him already, we can not blame the child he lost both of his parents and now his grand mother wants him to do something so paakhi will take action and marry aryeman
well who would marry a man who she thinks that involved in her husband's death ?? also why not letting the woman be alone ?? can't she live with her hubby's memories ?? 
Veer's insertions are not wrong and i totally agree with his thinking yes... its not easy to live alone, one day her son will leave and she will remain alone YES i agree but the way he is making it is wrong,
he knows how hard is life to be alone ... u can see it he says it to the boy that its not easy to be alone ... i agree and i know how hard is life when u r single !!! veer wants her to re marry YES but he did not say aryeman or not aryeman .. that's the anuja's thinking 
in precap when i saw her telling all she is ready
veer should have been happy 
why wasnt he happpy? why his face was telling us that paakhi why u accepted this marriage with aryeman ? when anuja was telling him go go bring aryeman .. he stood there shocked and surprised like I M NOT going any where.. No that's not what i wanted her to choose..
So yeah i will say .. No one is perfect.
Anuja is great blackmailer.. she made veer / lavanya / ayan and then all on her side... even paakhi's brother and his wife.. so who is veer ??? 
Veer wanted to leave but she did not let him ... she knows how to play her cards ... those fake tears and big talks.. 
veer came for them .. for paakhi and slowly he will move from anuja's side to paakhi side.. Only time wil tell
Let's wait n watch !!
I just hope that next week they will move on from this track and won't drug it more and more because it become irritating topic now.
Boring topic !!
**Thank u for reading my long reply😆