28th August-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Myra says when i was leaving all and going, he came back..! I know he came back for Dhruv but i felt so good that i will get some more time with him. Maithli says i understand but what will u do further. Myra says till Dhruv is not better, will stay here and then explain all to him so he is less hurt. Myra says, when i met Dhruv for the first time.. saw a sweet innocent smile on his face .. just wanna bring that back and then will go back to NewYork. I will leave with a lot of memories and the feeling of true love. Maithli asks about Myras wedding. Myra says it cant happen.. i cant cheat myself or Rohit. She says .. i tried to talk to Rohit but couldnt get thru to him.. so sent him video message explaining everything and explaining that i cant marry him. She thanks Maithli who walks off.

Sumer-Shatabdi-Mohini come in the room and Sumer asks when will u tell her ... her suitcase is stolen. Mohini says.. will tell her ..soon. Shatabdi says.. today she is busy with Dhruv. .but when she will need clothes then what will happen. Mohini says.. dont use ur tiny brain for all this.. focus on pickle making ..leave it all to me.

Myra comes to the kitchen and Maithli stares at her. Myra says.. am fine.. all these tears are not my style. I have thought of some idea. Rudra comes and asks for Khichdi. Myra says.. tomato soup. Rudra says no need. Myra says u ate the parathas. Rudra again says no need. Myra says.. Dhruv cant open his mouth.. he will only drink soup. Rudra says.. hurry up...time for Dhruvs meds. Myra tells him not to interfere so she can finish it all up. Rudra leaves. Myra tells Maithli ..see how my idea worked, when i fight with Rudra..i get so angry.. i forget tears.

Myra is feeding soup to Dhruv. He resists. Myra says.. ok last turn for puppets. Rudra comes and says meds time. Myra asks Rudra to give the meds. Dhruv asks for Myra. Myra gives the meds to Dhruv. Dhruv asks Myra to sing Paro's song. Myra says.. i dont know the song.. only Dhruvs mom knows the song .. lemme call ur dad. Dhruv is sad and turns his back on her. Myra puts the song on from her mobile. Dhruv is delighted. Rudra comes and snatches the mobile from Myra and switches off the song. Rudra fumes on Myra and Myra says. .i dinno .. i look like Dhruvs mom.. and when i found out.. its too late. If i knew from before.. many things wuld have been different. Myra explains that Dhruv wants to hear the song so i put it on. I can only try.. and thats what i am doing. Dhruv is asleep and Myra turns to leave but Dhruv holds on to her hand. Myra sits next to Dhruv. Rudra sits on the bed on the other side. he gets up and brings chair for Myra.

Next day morning Rudra wakes up and sees the chair empty. He comes out of the room.

Part 2

Myra asks Mohini ..how is it possible, suitcase din come. Mohini says.. time is bad.. people are greedy here. Mohini gives Myra .. Paros clothes and says.. take these. Myra takes them. Mohini self thought. .now real game will start.. nut Rudra will go totally nuts. Soon Dhua Kumari no.2 will become Dhua Kumari no.1 and marry Pagal Ooth and money will be showered on our house.

Myras mobile buzzes and she says.. time for Dhruvs meds. She goes in Dhruvs room and reminds of meds. Rudra chides her for changing the place of keeping the meds and she says...coz he was asleep when she kept the meds away. Dhruv laughs seeing them fight and asks them to keep fighting. Rudra gives Dhruv meds ..he says dun wanna take it.. its bitter. Myra says.. i will make it sweet. She makes Dhruv look away and rolls it with sugar and gives to Dhruv. He says ..its sweet and happily takes the med. Myra tells Rudra.. nothing can be so bitter that it cant be sweetened enough. Rudra says. .i dunno how to sweeten things and Myra says i do know. Myra leaves from there.

Shatabdi says. .am nervous.. will this plan work. Mohini says.. recollect. .how many times i have beaten u at our pickle-contests. Sumer asks.. what will change ..by changing looks... this is Rudra.. lot has to be done. Mohini says have another plan. .. Myra will woo Rudra..cook for him! She shares her plan with Sumer-Shatabdi and all three laugh.

Myra comes in her room and looks at the clothes and thinks. .i have seen these clothes somewhere. She recollects seeing them in Rudras cupboard. She decides to return the clothes.

Part 3

Maithli comes in her room and Samrat drools on her. Maithli asks why staring at me. Samrat says..coz ur my wife... by the way.. want to go out with my wife tomorrow and spend the day with you. Maithli says.. what is so special tomorrow. Samrat is sad and says.. our 12th anniversary. U used to celebrate this day and now u dun even remember. Samrat walks off. Maithli is shocked.

Myra is walking towards Rudras room and he sees Paros saree in her hand and fumes on her for taking it and trying to be Paro. Myra says .. i know this is Paros so was returning it. Rudra chides her. Myra says.. dare not. She turns to leave and Rudra grabs her. Myra says..want to hit me .. so my face doesnt look like ur wifes.. go ahead. She says. .atleast its in my hand not like u ..who is standing on Paro's saree. Rudra asks how did it come to u. Myra says .. i dinno. I have explained to u .. i was sorry about what i did earlier. I dun wanna be Paro..so stop hurting me. Rudra says.. how would u know what love is.. and what the pain of losing it is. Myra is sad and says.. ur right.. i wuldnt know. Myra says.. am tired of this blame game. She says.. my clothes got stolen ..so ur maid gave it to me. Its too early so shops are not open. but now .. i wont come in front of u .. until its about Dhruv. She walks off. Rudra is standing holding Paros saree.

Precap -- Rudra comes to talk to Myra but she asks him to leave. She says.. dun wanna talk to u ..so leave. She closes the door on his face. Rudra is sad.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the fast WU
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for such a quick update.
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU                                                                        
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D