Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

Hello everyone :)

Rohini here. Would LOVE to join this fan club!
I love love LOVE Sidharth, and I am dying to be a part of this fan forum!

Yes obviously! All his fans are welcomed here :)

Join in!
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you :)

So what are you guys discussing?

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome rohini.😊
@hawapot..yah i like it..beard suits him..infact he luks handsome in every avatar ..what about u?are u liking it?
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

Thank you :)

So what are you guys discussing?

We are not discussing much..just his new look for Brothers.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AT amir khan party
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SIDHARTH-KATRINA IN A LOVE STORY

The film will be directed by debutant director Nitya Mehra

According to sources Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar have finalized Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra for their upcoming film, which is said to be a high concept love-story. Debutant director Nitya Mehra will direct the film. And apparently this is the same script that Aamir Khan had loved and was suppose to do but couldn't due to financial reasons. The shooting of this untitled love story is set to kick start mid next year. Given that it'll be the first time we'll see this beautiful pairing, the film is bound to have high expectations.

Faraan92 thumbnail
      Newspaper article with Sidharth Malhotra and Yami Gautam
Faraan92 thumbnail

"My idea of being with somebody is I don't have to think so much and be myself. I think that's an ideal relationship" - Sidharth Malhotra

"I am big fan of Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence." - Sidharth Malhotra

EXCLUSIVE: SIDHARTH TALK ABOUT DIWALI

"If my schedule allows then I'm planning to go to Delhi for the Diwali night. I haven't spent Diwali with family since the last four years so maybe this year I'll go there and meet my family and friends. Also feast on good food and play cards for fun this Diwali" - Sidharth Malhotra

Edited by Samraat_92 - 9 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
I WAS IN A CATCH 22 SITUATION: SIDHARTH MALHOTRA

Sidharth Malhotra who has started shooting for Brothers an adpatation of the hit film Warrior talks about how he bulked up for his role, and trained for mixed martial arts

With Ek Villain doing a business of Rs 100 crore, Sidharth Malhotra is in on a career high. Not only has he become one-of-the-most sought after actors, his stakes have increased in the ad market too. Only three-films-old but this Student Of The Yearactor has managed to spring suprises with every performance. If Hasee Toh Phasee had him playing a romantic guy, Ek Villainhad him essaying a good boy turned bad and his next, Brothers will see him as a boxer. Here, Sidharth talks about evolving as an actor, his transformation and more..

Has Ek Villain changed people's perception of you as an actor?
I hope so. Actually, it started with Hasee Toh Phasee (HTP) more than Ek Villain. HTP was a slice of life film and I was not the typical mainstrean hero. That reassured people. And after Ek Villain I hope they stop looking for reassurance as I have done enough of filmswith different variety.

The film had you doing a lot of action sequences. Which was the most thrilling?
There was this stunt which had Riteish and me being thrown from a five storied building, wiith harnesses. That was both scary and thrilling.

Tell us about the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) you have taken up to prepare for your role as a boxer in Brothers.
I had just two months to gain a particular weight and acquire a certain size. The kind of training you do for MMA, you tend to loose weight and my character required me to be bigger (bulked up). I was in a catch 22 situation. I am eating as much as I can and trying to get the style right. It is very strenuous though. I am still slightly under the weather. I am not just a boxer in the film, it's a mix of martial arts.

Does this kind of a physical transformation take a toll on you?
Yes, it does. In this profession we are short of time, our days are not planned like in the US where actors get a six months gap. So, yes we do abuse our bodies, but up to us to do it in a healthy manner with trainers, nutritionists and your own research. It's also fun - what is the point in doing the same things? I have picked up a couple of sports which are new to me. It's also a great way to stay fit. Even after the film, I would like to continue with MMA at least twice a week.

Have you seen Warrior?
Of course, it's a cult film. Brothers is not exactly the same, it's an adaptation. I hope we make a great MMA film for India.

How is the experience shooting with Akshay Kumar?
We haven't started shooted together yet. I have begun shooting recently with Jackie Shroff. He is the nicest guy I have met, he has a great vibe. Shooting with seniors is a great experience - they have some interesting stories to tell!

There are reports about you dating Izabelle Laite..
(Cuts in). That's my personal life, I don't want to comment on it.

Lastly, what prompted you to associate yourself with Aquamagic?
I think it's a youth friendly brand and has a party vibe. A place where youngsters can go and chill. Most importantly, I have always been excited about water activities. Right from childhood I have loved swimming in salt water. I have participated several swimming competitions in Delhi but did not pursue it professionally. So when people from Aquamagica approached me it seemed like a good idea.

Faraan92 thumbnail
SIDHARTH MALHOTRA RESUMES BROTHERS' SHOOT AFTER RECOVERING FROM ILLNESS

Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra, who has recovered from a bout of illness, is back on the sets of Brothers' in which he stars along side Akshay Kumar.

The film is an official remake of the 2011 Hollywood film Warrior'. "In health there is freedom, it liberates you, you realise this after a bout of illness and then recover... now back to action Brothers'," Sidharth, 29, posted on twitter.  (See Pics: Sidharth, Deepika at Aamir Khan's Diwali bash)

Besides Sidharth and Akshay, the film also stars Jacqueline Fernandez and Jackie Shroff.

Brothers' will be directed by Agneepath' helmer Karan Malhotra and produced by Karan Johar. The film is slated for release on October 2, 2015.

I DON'T WANT TO COMMENT ON IT: SIDHARTH ON DATING IZABELLE LEITE

Ever since he made his debut with Karan Johar's "Student of the Year", Sidharth Malhotra has been popular among the ladies. It's not just his well-built physique, but also his cutesy smile that attracts women. There were rumours that the actor is dating "Purani Jeans" star Izabelle Leite, but he chooses not to comment on it.

Back in March, Izabelle and Sidharth were spotted together dining at a restaurant in Mumbai. Recently, in an interview with DNA, when the "Ek Villain" star was questioned on him dating Izabelle, he said, "That's my personal life, I don't want to comment on it."

Sidharth is currently busy with his Akshay Kumar-starrer "Brothers", which is the remake of Hollywood film "Warrior". He will be playing a boxer in the movie and says that he had just two months gain a particular weight and acquire a certain size.

The "Hasee Toh Phasee" has already begun shooting for the movie and has been spotted sporting a bulked up physique and beard. He still looks hot, right?