Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaushitaki

Its...its d first time I went thru some ss...honestly...
And...and...
It was...beautiful...just so sweet a start... I will not press u to continue soon...cuz i hv no idea i myself will go thru it again or not...
But...truly... It was a treat...

Kaushi di!!!!! *hugs Kaushi di*
Its a pleasure that you liked it!
Will update ASAP!

Originally posted by: Kaushitaki

Well... I dont know... But I dont think its something of a rebirth... I just think its Ajabdeh herself...just lost of her memory... I dont know... I just felt so...

Aaah...I won't tell anything about this...
It would be clear when I update the first part...

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

interesting as well intriguing 😊...very well written...the prologue gives a vibe of rebirth wala thing...I love it...plz update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear...😊..
About this rebirth thing I won't tell anythingπŸ˜‰
The 1st part will make evrything clear
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ImJia29

Its quite interesting...!!

Waiting for the 1st part.. πŸ˜Š

Thank you!
Will update ASAP!
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Anjori_ArSha

amazing start...!!! :D <3 <3
continue soon :)

Thanks Anjori!!!!
Will update soonish!πŸ˜ƒ

PrajaRox thumbnail
Very interesting. Yah its confusing, i think must be something about rebirth or memory loss u know ajabde being akriti only, having lost her memory when she fell down while running from the dakus. Wauting eagerly for an update. Pls pls pls update fast.
CallmeCel thumbnail

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments. Actually I wasn't supposed to update the first part any time soon but kuch karishma ho gaya!!!

NOTE: Each part of my story won't be too long as I really don't have so much of time to type it. Therefore I decided to give small and frequent updates. Idea achha hai na?? So please please please friends, complain mat karna agar bohot zyada chote ho gaye updates toh... My half yearly exams are near na...isiliye...Hope you people won't have a problem with that.

(Blacks represents present and Pink represents flashback)

Chapter 1:

"Kisi kaam ke nahin ho tum sab!! Ek kaam nahin hota tum sab logon se! Humne kahan tha ki humare liye kuch SUNDAR aur sirf aur sirf SUNDAR chudiya aur kangan lane ke liye. Par yeh sab kya hai?" She picked up one of many bunches of chudis kept on the bed.

"Iss...isse tum sundar kehti ho lata? Yeh sundar hai...Tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki Marwar ki Rajkumari itne saadharan chudiya pehnengi??" She shouted angrily at the servant and threw the bunch of bangles on the floor which shatterd into pieces as soon as it hit the ground.

"Aur yeh Kangan...hum yeh Kangan pahnenge. Lagta hai tumhari smaranshakti chali gayi hai, issi prakar ke nakkashi waali Kangan hum pehen chuke hai..." She shouted at another maid making her tremble and threw the pair of the gold Kangans on the floor. It started rolling and stopped in front of Her. She picked up the Kangan and headed towards angry friend. All the maids felt relieved seeing her because they were so sure that Marwar princess would give a hard time to them as they knew very well what she was like when anger took upon her.

The maids left the spot leaving the two friends alone.

"Arrey! Humari baat khatam nahin hui...Tum sab kahan..." And she turned around to find her friend standing with those wrethched bangles which she threw just now ans a small silever box.

"Ajabde! Achha hua aap aa gayi. Ab aap hi bataiye hum kya pehnenge aajke samaaroh mein? In daasiyon se toh koyi kaam nahin hota. Unhone soch bhi kaise liya ki Marwar ki rajkumri itne saadharan se ar kangan aur chudiya pehen lengi? Aur..." She kept on talking.

Ajabde kept the pair of bangles on the table and went to her friend to calm her down.

"Shaant ho jaiye Phool. Shaant. Dekhiye hum aapke liye kya laaye hai!" And saying this Ajabde handed over Phool the silver box which she had brought with herself.

Phool opened it and was awestruck.

"Ajabdeee, Yeh toh bohot Khubsurat hai, bohot zyada!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed seeing the pair of golden bangles in the box. She quickly took out one of them wore it.

"Waaah Ajabde, humne isse sundar Kangan aajse pehle kabhi nahin dekhe!!!!!" A big smile adorned her face.

"Aapko achha laga Phool? Yeh humne khud vishesh roop se aapke liye banaya hai. Humein khushi hai ki Aapko yeh achhi lagi" Ajabde said happily.

Phool hugged her friend tightly. "Aap bohot achhi hai Ajabde. Aapko achhi tarike se pata hota hai na humein kis tarha ki nakkashi aur tarhe ke cheezien pasand hai. Aap bohot achhi hai Ajabde."

Ajabde hugged her back. "Ab aap humari itni achhi sakhi jo hai."

Phool smiled happily and said softly. "Haan, pakki sakhi."

"Bai sa aapko Raani Sa bula rahi hai." The maid looked at Phool and due to her experience of whole 7 years in this palace, she knew it was not the right time. She went out of Phool's room.

Phool was sitting beside the window. She stared at the old yet beautiful bangle which she in her hand. Past memories flooded back. She stared at it blankly for a few more minutes. She didn't realize when tears had started cascading down those beautiful kohl lined eyes. Suddenly a smile formed in her face. A smile of sadness, a smile of pain, a smile of losing someone special, a smile of lonesomeness.

Phool tried putting on that bangle on her wrist, but was unable to. She started trying harder but it seemed that the bangle was adamant of not slipping into her wrist. Phool pushed it and forcefully tried to slip the small bangle into her wrist but it didn't. She was desperate. Desperate to wear that bangle which was too small for her wrist. The expressions of her face changed- from desperation to irritation, and then to anger. She didn't care at all about her soft hands which had attained a deep shade of red and was ready to bleed anytime due to the force exerted by Phool.  All she cared was putting that on. That's it.

Phool got up  from her place and shouted in irritation and frustration "Arghhh. Yeh kyun nahin ghuss rahi, kyun nahin ghuss rahi yeh humare haathon mein? Kyun nahin ghuss rahi...kyun nahin ghuss rahi yeh humare haathon mein...Kyun nahin..." Her voice became low and then a sudden scream followed. "Kyun nahin pehen paa rahein hai hum isss Kangan ko? Kyun..." And the poor girl broke down. Her angry face changed into an emotion of helplessness. Once again the tears made their way into her eyes. She cried, cried and cried. She cried her heart out.

"Kyun Ajade? Aapne aisa...ky...kyun kiya?" She muttered between her sobs. "Aap aisa kaise kar sakti hai Ajabde? Aap humein iss tarha chod kar kaise jaa sakti hai Ajabde? Aapne ek baar bhi nahin socha ki humara kya hoga? Ek...ek baar bhi nahin? Priya sakhi kehti thin aaa...aap humein. Toh phir aap apni priy sakhi ko chodkar, kaise jaa sakti hai Ajabde *she chokes* Kaise jaa sakti hai? Kaise?"

Phool got up and went near the window. "Humari ek galti ki itni badi saza kyun iya aapne humein? Sirf humari ek galti ke wajah se aap hum sabko chod ke chali gayi, chali gayi Ajabde? Aap kabse itni swarthy ban gayi? Aapne nahin socha ki humein kitna kasht hoga? Aapne nahin socha ki maasi ji, rao ji, aur sabse badi baat...Kunwar Pratap ko, Kunwar Pratap ki kya halat hui hogi jab aap unhe chod kar chali gayi? Aapko pata hai Ajabde ki unhone kitna saha hai? Kitne dard sehne pade hai unhe? Nahin pata na aapko? Par humein pata hai...Dekha hai humne unhe...humne unhe dekha hai...aapke liye tadapte hue...apki ek jhalak ke liye taraste hue...aapki yaad mein rote hue...aapk jhoothe waadon ko yaad kar krodh karte hue jo kuch hi pal baad aansuon mien badal jate the..." She accused her friend for doing this, for betraying her, for betraying Pratap. How could she leave them? How could she be so selfish?

"Ajabde, humein itni badi sazaa mat dijiye humari galti ki...Laut aaiye Ajabde...Laut aaiye...Laut aaiye Ajabde..." She again broke down and cried her out, regretting and lamenting the loss of her friend.

"Phool!!!' Her mother rushed inside her daughter's room hearing her cries.

"Phool aap ro kyun rahi hai? Kya hua hai Phool? Bataiye humein Phool."

Phool hugged her mother tightly and sobbed. "Maa, Ajabde ne humari galti ki itni badi saza kyun di humein? Kyun?" She whispered between her sobs.

"Aisi koi baat nahin hai Phool. Woh sirf ek haadsa tha, ismein aapki koi galti nahin thi, aapki galti nahin thi Phool."

"Nahin Maa agar humne aisa na kiya hota toh aaj Ajabde humein saath hoti, humarein saath hoti."

"Phool chup ho jaiye. Chup. Aur mat roiye." She calmed her down and then cupped her face which had become red after so much of crying.

"Phool, ab kuch nahin ho sakta. Woh aapki galti nahin thi isliye apne aap ko dosh dena band kijiye. Dekhiye kya haal bana liya hai aapne apna! Jab aap dukhi hoti hai, tab humein bhi bohot kashty hota hai. Nahin dekh sakte hai hum aapko kasht mein. Humse nahin dekha jaa sakta. Saalon beet chuke hai uss ghatna ko hue. Ab bhul jaiye use." Her mother got up from her place.

"Aap aur nahin royengi Phool. Thik hai? Kuch din baad aapki sagai hai. Hum nahin chahte ke aap apni sagai mein achhi na dikhe. Humne kuch lehenge mangavaaye hai. Aaiye aur dekhiye ki aapko unmein se kaun waali pasand hai. Jaldi aaiyega." With that she left the room.

"Sagai." Phool said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She went near the window and picked up that old-yet-beautiful bangle gifted by Ajabde and kept it back inside the old silver box.

That's it for this part. I know it wasn't that good and was totally on Phool but you know every character needs to be given some space. In the next update we'll meet Pratap.

Everyone LIKES and COMMENTS daalne mein Kanjoosi mat karon. Because I'm already under the impression that my writing skills had worsen. It's your comments that make me write further. Criticism is welcome.

*FOR ME ,FAISAL KHAN AND ROSHNI WALIA WOULD ALWAYS BE THE PRATAP AND AJABDE(AAKRITI IN THIS ONE) OF MY STORIES. HOWEVER, READERS ARE FRE TO IMAGINE THEIR RESPECTIVE FAVORITE ACTOR AND ACTRESS AS PRAJA*

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 8 years ago
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start

Phool remembering good old days when Ajabdeh used to be with her

What happened to Ajabdeh?
Ashwini_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one dear...Liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nidhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg cel ! this is just awesome ! i just cant tell u how much i liked it ! ur an awesome writer re ! ... ab itni achhi story likh rahi ho ... so plz jaldi update karte rehna ... i really want to know wat happened to ajab ... 
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gawd celu u made me cry.tears not stopping g. Such an emotional update.

Literally how would be MP feeling g wen ajabdhe left him.

Y good peoples h e to go soon and leave us
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee too good lovelyy part
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Celu dear ..no.. no don't kill ajab i am feeling so low...ooh god what an update full emotional kar diya tune..