Rangrasiya Written Update 26 August 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 26 August 2014

Mythali  tells Rudra your wrong decision will spoil 4 lives and asks him to TC. At breakfast Koyal asks for Myrah and insist they find out if Myrah is ok or not and Dhruv also asks .Koyal says her friends relative did b not come out for 2 days and ... also wants to find out about Myrah.  Mohini is scolding the two people who kidnapped Myrah they missed an opportunity and Danveer scolds her and Mohini wants to marry Myrah  in the family and wants Rudra to marry her so that the money is in the family.

Rudra goes and knocks Myrah's room and says children wanted to know your welfare and  they tell her Sumer uncle and dad are taking us for ice-cream  will you come. Myrah wants to sleep for some more time and Dhruv asks her to keep her door unlocked. Myrah gets a bit sentimental but Rudra says he does not care.

Myrah calls her finace Rohit  but it is on voicemail  and she asks him to ring back as she is very upset. She goes to Rudra's room but they are not there and she thinks she should have gone to eat ice cream. She picks up his picture and Mythali'  FB voice about 4 lives spoilt comes to her. Just then there is a lot of wind and and papers blow away and she picks up and then sees a frame and its Paro's picture she thinks OMG he loves me and wants her to look like this  dress like this so got the painting made.

Rudra Satabdi and Sumer with the kids who are enjoying the ice cream and they want to go to a film decide to call Mythali but comes to know that no one is home then Rudra gets worried because of the kidnapping and asks Sumer to take kids to cinema and goes back.

Myrah makes a video for Rohit saying that she is sorry but she is in love with someone else, and a love just like in movies, but she got it in real life. She goes on and tell him that she does not want to hurt him and she can't live a false life with him and asks him to understand her and apologies and asks him to TC of himself maybe he will also find such love one day. She smiles and FB of Rudra's kiss and she tries all Indian dresses and dances on the tune on the song yeh ishq hai  and finally she wears a dress just like Paro's. Rudra comes and she smiles at him and Rudra just stares and Mumbai beach and trip Paro visuals FB shown. Myrah says you made this painting with love look I am like this and talks about last night and says looking at the painting I know you also feel like I feel. Rudra scold her stop talking as this is the picture and Myrah says that you made. Myrah dresses tells Rudra when he comes she says you want me to look like this so got a painting made. Rudra shouts this is not your painting but of my wife Paro. Myrah thinks he is bluffing.

All come back from movies and Koyal wants to sleep with Dhruv Sumer agrees .When Dhruv finds her in his mom's clothes and says is it you mom .  Rudra shows her the pictures of Paro with him with the baby Dhruv and tells her he loves his wife Paro whose face resembles yours but you are not her that is why I did not want to work for you I hate you and Paro is in his every breath. Myrah is shocked. Children also hide

PRECAP Rudra asks Sumer where is Myrah and he tells she left. Myrah is going in the car drven by a driver .Just then the car stops and its Rudra on his bike in front of the car.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the update.