The Jolt was Needed for MyRud Story to Start

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesss today this jolt and outburst coming from Rudra to Myrah was  much needed and probably a blessing in disguise for MyRud's future relationship which might develop from here onwards 👍🏼

Assuming that Paro is no more and also Myrah is not Paro  😭, I feel this was Paro's unique way of telling the truth to Myrah that she is her lookalike and so the sudden wind blow which resulted in Myrah finding Paro's portrait and then assuming Rudra has drawn her portrait which again resulted in Myrah finally finding out the truth about Paro which I feel is a blessing in disguise now for both Rudra and Myrah as Myrah now knows the truth , so she wont make any wrong assumptions 👍🏼 and Rudra too will no more live in any illusion because today he himself made it clear to Myrah as well as himself that Myrah is just his wife's lookalike and nothing else  ...

Rudra not only gave a reality check to Myrah today but to himself as well when he sees Myrah in Paro's get-up and realises that Myrah can never be his Paro  ... So now he will very well know to differentiate between Paro and Myrah and will not confuse it with his past memories ...

Mayb this is what Paro wanted .. She wanted Rudra to come out of his illusions and see Myrah as Myrah only , which is possible only after Myrah finds out the truth and Rudra realises Myrah has her own identity and cannot replace Paro  ...

From here onwards Myrah and Rudra's love story will have its own identity and base because neither Myrah will force herself on Rudra by trying to change herself nor Rudra will try to search for his Paro in Myrah  ... So from here on if Rudra goes near Myrah , it will be because he feels something for Myrah only  and is ready to accept her the way she is and not as Paro's replacement

I know Rudra keeps saying Love can happen only once and so he can never love anyone else other than Paro and cannot even tolerate anyone else having her face  but I feel somewhere this is a myth created by humans only ... Reality is Love can happen more than once especially when you r all alone and could find someone who is compatible and can understand you and also want to share her life with u .. Mayb this is what CVs r planning to show via MyRud love story 🤔

My heart still roots for PaRud  but in the end I dont want to feel disappointed as a viewer if Myrah does not turn out to b Paro and so I m mentally preparing myself for a MyRud happy ending too 😃

Last but not the least Ashish and Sanaya were terrific in the last scene with some fabulous display of emotions 👏👏👏 ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
From here onwards Myrah and Rudra's love story will have its own identity and base 👍🏼
agree with ur last but one para
jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -himu-

From here onwards Myrah and Rudra's love story will have its own identity and base 👍🏼

agree with ur last but one para

just wish MyRud lvoe story got proper time to develop .. with just 3 weeks left , its gonna b rushed one for sure with Rudra overnight realising his love for Myrah I guess
Guinea thumbnail
Nice post. 
What amazes me purely from an acting pt. of view is that the actors know that the show is winding down ...but are such professionals that they gave us a scene last the last one which still gives me goosebumps ...

Sanaya and ashish were splendid . It was a very good episode . 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Nice post. 

What amazes me purely from an acting pt. of view is that the actors know that the show is winding down ...but are such professionals that they gave us a scene last the last one which still gives me goosebumps ...

Sanaya and ashish were splendid . It was a very good episode . 😊

I agree .. such dedicated actors and goes onto show how they love the show so much and giving 200 percent to the show even in its last days .. what terrific intensity in the performance .. absolutely top notch 👏👏👏 .. the pain , the shock , the sudden jolt  .. everything was enacted flawlessly by SanIsh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely right .first good post and reality based post..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khankiran

Absolutely right .first good post and reality based post..

glad u liked it dear 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My heart goes out to Myrah today... I fell really bad for her, Rudra kissed her, came into her room, touched her etc... And then told her in to her face just like that he hates her and he can't tolerate the fact she have his Paro's face. He reacted as if he wanted to punish and kill Myrah for being his Paro's lookalike. 😭

His words for her was so cruel & harsh  I'm glad Myrah finally grow up and faced reality of Rudra being nice to her not because he loves her or he cares for her but because she's a lookalike of the woman he loves, his dead wife Paro.

I'm glad she decided to leave the haveli which I wanted her to do in the first place after realizing the pain her presence is causing Rudra.

I don't blame either Rudra & Myrah here, I fell bad for both of them in this situation. For Rudra it isn't easy to be having his first love look alike infront of him & looking at her everyday and Myrah - Anyone in her shoes would think the same because the way the guy behave with you. He even compared himself with Myrah fiance Rohit etc and that painting looks exactly like her so I can't blame her for thinking that's her's.

Sanaya & Ashish were brilliant in the last scene. Sanaya body language & Facial expressions as Myrah is so different from Paro. I actually fell like they're two different person in that scene.

If the show is ending! I want Myrah as Paro and the last episode of PaRud getting remarried after Rohit being to key to unlock Myrah as Paro and hand her back over to Rudra.

That ending I would be happy with.    

Edited by PhoenixRising - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

My heart goes out to Myrah today... I fell really bad for her, Rudra kissed her, came into her room, touched her etc... And then told her in to her face just like that he hates her and he can't tolerate the fact she have his Paro's face. He reacted as if he wanted to punish and kill Myrah for being his Paro's lookalike. 😭

Yess I too felt bad for Myrah ... it was not at all her fault  .. she was never told the truth about Paro and so her assumption was obvious .. really felt bad for her especially when Rudra said he cant even bear the fact that someone else is hving the face of his wife .. poor girl whats her falut in all this if she has the same face 😭😭

His words for her was so cruel & harsh  I'm glad Myrah finally grow up and faced reality of Rudra being nice to her not because he loves her or he cares for her but because she's a lookalike of the woman he loves, his dead wife Paro.

very harsh indeed but these words will actually make her matured and she will start look at life from a different perspective from here onwards ..

I'm glad she decided to leave the haveli which I wanted her to do in the first place after realizing the pain her presence is causing Rudra.

ohh yes thats the first thing even I wanted her to do .. just leave the haveli with dignity 👍🏼

I don't blame either Rudra & Myrah here, I fell bad for both of them in this situation. For Rudra it isn't easy to be having his first love look alike infront of him & looking at her everyday and Myrah - Anyone in her shoes would think the same because the way the guy behave with you. He even compared himself with Myrah fiance Rohit etc and that painting looks exactly like her so I can't blame her for thinking that's her's.

truee .. my heart goes out to both .. both r right in their respective places .. Rudra's dilemma is understandable as the girl he loves so much in his life is nomore and after 7 yrs he comes across another girl who has the same face  ,..  Myrah's misunderstanding of the portrait is understandable too , how on earth will she know its not her portrait but Rudra's wife's portrait  .. so quite a sad situation for both

Sanaya & Ashish were brilliant in the last scene. Sanaya body language & Facial expressions as Myrah is so different from Paro. I actually fell like they're two different person in that scene.

yess Sanaya really proved her versatility in this show by portraying two different characters making sure there is not a single resemblance in the actions or body language .. only common factor is the face .. rest everything is different from her gestures to talking style to her body language  ... hats off to the actress 👏👏

If the show is ending! I want Myrah as Paro and the last episode of PaRud getting remarried after Rohit being to key to unlock Myrah as Paro and hand her back over to Rudra.

same here just because there is not enough time to explore MyRud love story 😒

That ending I would be happy with.    

fingers crossed