Show should be named Shastri Sisters Marriage

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like all  they are interested in is getting the sisters married one after the other. No discussion about hobbies, career, ambition. I felt like I was watching another version of pride and prejudice. Common this is 21st century setting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 From the current senario, looks like that only... But we never know whats in store.. So lets wait and watch!
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lolol 😆 agree...thumbs up for the TOPIC 👍🏼 hehehehehehe
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes write know dis suits d title...
Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaaa true
I think dey shud show abt their passion,problms faced by teen aged girls n all.
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol I agree I thought they vl show the sisters struggle after shifting from Kanpur to Delhi a new city to adjust but they are interested in making love triangles and marriages
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very funny.

I hope they show another part of the story. I liked Niel / Divyani fights. I am also liking to watch some real love story. Coz the TRPs are law. So it is needed.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...😊
Yes I agree with u...

No sister bond n no discussions on their personal interest, carrer ...directly to shaadi  😆
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If one observes then Alka , Anu , Devyani and Piya have been modelled like Jane,Liz, Lydia and Mary.
Or I am the only one to notice that.
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Very funny.

I hope they show another part of the story. I liked Niel / Divyani fights. I am also liking to watch some real love story. Coz the TRPs are law. So it is needed.

Now that would be interesting... 😉 I began watching the show imagining it to have a lot of tit for tat wala fights and sisters sisters affection... But they seem to be going on a different track only altogether... But nevertheless, I wouldn't skip the show for anything in the world.. I'm currently in love with it! 😛