D3 Dil Dostii Dance Written Update 25th August 2014

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Dil Dostii Dance Written Update - Brief Update

August 25 2014

Sharon asks Swayam the coffee date was to save huma. To save her from her lies you lied to m You could have trust me once and told the truth may be I would I have. Swayam says he knows she dislikes Huma when Sharon says I do but I love you. Your students,academy became more important than our relationship and trust.Swayam hugs her saying sorry and tells her he trusts her but not himself. Swayam tells Sharon he does not know if Huma's parents will allow her to dance. Sharon says he can just hope for the best. Huma calls Swayam asking if she could speak with him. He agrees to meet her in the BB court in 5 mins when he comes Huma tells that after the morning incident she doubts her mom will allow her to dance and asks him to search for replacement.Swayam shouts at her saying she cannot do this is 2 week left for dance mania and will he concentrate on rehearsals or getting replacement. He asks her to be determined and fight once for team.Huma agrees to it. 

Raghav on the other han tries to speak with Ishika when she avoids him. she asks him not to speak in the library but Raghav does not follow. Ishika lets the librarian know about it and Raghav is suspended for a week from the library. The rehearsal start and Sharon is lost in some thoughs. She asks Ishika to pair up with Raghav for couple dance. When taking positions Ishika remembers how Raghav lied and tells Sharon she cannot dance with him as her head is aching badly. Sharon asks them to see few videos to get into the stance and chemistry for ballroom. Ishika moves out and team gears in for team act. In BB Court Huma meets her dad and explains up the situation and says she was forced to lie because of her moms expectations.She also asks her dad to help out with They move to speak and her dad supports Huma asking her mother not to force her wishes on their daughter.Swayam at home is worried about academy wen he gets a cal. He rushes to Sharon's place and checks on her .Sharon wakes up when swayam asks when she got her attack and what doctor told. sharon tells is nothing. Swayam asks sorry as its cause of him she is stressed,sharon says their is work pressure as well. swayam suggests Sharon to come along with him as they will be able o spend more time,he can take care of her and their communication difference will be sorted. Sharon ask like live in when Swayam says yes.

Precap: Swayam locks Huma and karm in garrage asking them to learn team work.

Edited by -FrozenRain- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS