Can't imagine tv without Sanaya irani

prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guyss..after RR sanaya ko ak naya show jald se jald mil jayega na? I want sanaya to take 1 mnth break,after that i want to see sanaya irani come back in a new show.. Main Bhagwan se ye dua har roj karta ho...Plz guyss Aap sab v pray karo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can imagine tv without Sanaya Irani.
she is a fine actress.but she needs a break.there are many good and upcoming actresses in the telly industry.so it is not difficult to fall in love with them and move on.Sanay will always have a sppecial place.but imagine tv without SI is stupid.
ps_rocks thumbnail
Same condition here, l will miss her
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DN2012

she is a fine actress.but she needs a break.there are many good and upcoming actresses in the telly industry.so it is not difficult to fall in love with them and move on.Sanay will always have a sppecial place.but imagine tv without SI is stupid.

.but imagine tv without SI is stupidπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...I dont agree with this ...its just a way of axpressing love...I know everybody moves on but its just the TM'S pov Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanaya will be back after a break...she is extremely talented n popular...
Don't worry...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes definitely.

If I didnt have Sanaya's shows to watch I would be bored out of my mind.

Sanaya lightens up so many people's lives.

Sanaya rocks πŸ‘
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here
cant imagine my day widout seeing sanaya
Guinea thumbnail

What a rude thing to say ...the tm is expressing his / her feelings and you call that stupid ! And look who agrees with you πŸ˜†
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Guinea

What a rude thing to say ...the tm is expressing his / her feelings and you call that stupid ! And look who agrees with you πŸ˜†

phir agayi rockstar29πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khankiran thumbnail

But I donot agree with you..I also feel same as parashant..that without her no TV...seriously..I eill also take break from dramas..sanaya is only reaon I am watching drama serials