Rang Rasiya: Written Update - 25th August

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

PART 1

Myrah says, it's magic. Rudra says it's nothing...all is in your head. Myrah says really? You feel nothing around me? When I come near? When I touch you? You feel nothing? Rudra says no. Myrah says why be scared so much Major Sahab? Rudra recalls Paro's memories. Myrah kisses him. Rudra remembers Paro kissing her for the first time. Rudra is in a lot of pain. He holds her and smiles. He cups her face...flashes of Paro keep running in his mind. He kisses her back. Maithili comes in and sees them in this state. Myrah's head is spinning. She apologizes for butting in and says just came to see if I needed anything. Myrah faints in his arms. He is unable to explain Maithili. After putting Myrah to bed, he follows Maithili to the kitchen.

Maithili is making tea. Rudra says it's not what you think. Maithili says how does it matter? You told me you understand what's right and wrong...I will be the happiest if you move on. And I like Myrah too. She's a sweet and simple girl. Rudra says it's nothing like that. Maithili says you can't lie. Your tongue and eyes don't go in sync. I had seen this in your eyes years back for Paro. And now, I see something for Myrah. Myrah is a guest. She will go soon. And Dhruv is keeping false hopes. After she goes, both you and Dhruv will be devastated. Apologies if I went too far. 

Rudra comes back to his room and sees Dhruv asleep. He lies down beside him and hugs him. Dhruv mumbles...is it time for school. Rudra says there's still time. Rudra remembers Myrah telling him about how she felt and how she kissed him...and then what Maithili said.

Myrah wakes up at dawn in Rudra's jacket. She smiles and wonders why. Dhruv and Koel greet her. Dhruv asks how did Rudra's jacket end up with her. Rudra comes to take Dhruv and Koel away. Myrah greets him. Rudra asks the kids to come. Myrah says take your jacket? Rudra takes kids away quietly. Myrah says what happened? Last night he was fine. She remembers the injections moment...but wonders what happened after that? She recalls kissing him and then freaks out. The bells start ringing. Myrah says and these bells? They stop when she holds her heart. Myrah is shocked and says all this is for real? these are supposed to happen in films. How can it? Am I in love with Rudra? She freaks out and then slaps herself for being stupid. Next, she recalls Rudra kissing her. She says that means even Rudra loves her. She smiles. Shatabdi brings milk for her and says Rudra asked her to take this with meds. Myrah takes it. She thinks that Rudra wants her to drink it and smiles. She takes the medicines, and the milk. She then sees the jacket and says, so that means he wants me to keep it! That means he does love me. She hugs the jacket.

PART 2

Myrah joins Maithili and Shatabdi in the kitchen. Maithili asks for salt. Myrah gets it for Maithili. She asks how much to put. Maithili says you can't work. Myrah asks why? Maithili says coz you're a guest. Myrah says yeah, and guests are treated as Gods. So refusing Gods is not a good thing. Shatabdi giggles at her wit. Myrah asks what do these people like? Shatabdi and Maithili tell him about everyone's tastes. Myrah asks about Rudra. Shatabdi says he likes potatoes. Maithili nods. Myrah says I love potatoes too. Wow, our likes are similar. Myrah says I know potatoes are easy to cook. Maithili says Rudra likes traditionally cooked rajasthani style potatoes which you can't cook. Shatabdi says she can, if I can...Maithili says you didn't know how to cook...but you were from here. And Myrah hasn't even touched our food before this. The tastes won't match. Myrah is sad. Thinks Rudra might not love her.

Rudra brings tea leaves for Maithili. Myrah brightens. She says she can make tea. Rudra says no need. Myrah thinks no love. Rudra says did you have your meds. Myrah shines up and says yes! With milk. Ask Shatabdi. Rudra leaves. Myrah follows. Maithili stares.

PART 3

Myrah stops Rudra.  Rudra asks what? Myrah imagines telling him...love with you. She comes to reality. Myrah says want time. Rudra says have a lot of work. Myrah says why behaving like this. Rudra says what. Myrah says wanna talk. Rudra says about what? Myrah says you know what. Rudra shuns her away. Myrah is sad and thinks no love. She starts walking thinking something...and is about to hit the pillar but Rudra keeps her hand in the middle. He says walk carefully.

Maithili says I want to talk to you. Myrah says sure. She takes her to the room and locks it. Myrah says why did you lock it? Maithili says what is happening? Don't eye on something you can't have. Myrah says the jacket? I'll return. Maithili says its not what I am saying. What is going on between u and Rudra. Myrah says nothing. Maithili says I dunno what happened after ur abduction, but this is not right. Myrah asks why? Maithili says I am telling you because u call me jija. You remind me of my sister who passed away. Myrah asks why is it wrong? Maithili says coz you're engaged.Myrah says yeah I forgot. Maithili says sorry if I spoke too much...but Rudra hasn't been able to forget Paro. Myrah recalls Rudra calling her Paro...

Precap- Myrah finds out Paro's portraits. She dresses up like Paro and says see, you drew this with so much love. So I wore this dress. I remind you of someone right?

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the written update...that was fast ðŸ˜Š