ROSID FF: Love Forever Completed FF

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends,

Banu again with my 10th FF on our dearest ROSID.

I am trying to put rosid on different characters, different situation, different stories, but still the thirst is not reduced.

This ff is neither going to have regular story from love to marriage & family nor my regular writing style.

I am really planning something different in storyline as well as my writing style.

Myself is not at all expert in writing & above that planning change in style too!!!

Oh god! Please help me to get success on my new try.

Friends I myself don't know how it will come up for sure. Still going to try at any cost.

Of course just in the belief of my dear friends whoever supported me all these days whether the writing are up to mark or not. Up to interesting or boring. Whether acceptable or not. Whatever it is.

But do provide your honest comments so that I can realise where I am going wrong & which need to be corrected.

So friends ready to bear my torture as usual in the form of ff. πŸ˜‰

I will start the updates tomorrow as now it is 12:25 am now 😊

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes di u can start it waiting for u r upadas as di...
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the best, didi!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ wish you good luck πŸ‘πŸΌ hope you rock as usual!!!!!!
justloverosid thumbnail
 all the best of the next FF 
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi friends

Thanks for all your encouragement. Hope you all like my new try.

Thanks a lot.
banuprasa thumbnail
Prologue

This is the love story of Mr. Siddhant & Ms. Roli who grew up in Delhi. Their love rooted in one of the leading college in Delhi.

Roli had long black hair and equally darker eyes. The smile was always glued on her face. Her beautiful face makes men turn towards her for sure. Her knowledge makes other go weak in their knees. She goes casual with everyone with a laugh & listen to them with interest. They hold their arms when required as a friend. So she was having large group of friends. She was stronger enough than anyone can guess by noticing her.

Siddhant was equally handsome guy with thick black hair & fair skin. He was studious too. Also good at sports & extra curricular activities. But he was reservered in nature who seldom talk with new friends. So he got skeleton number of friends for him. Though physically strong enough his pocessive nature was his weakness

Siddhant & Roli started loving each other in those beautiful college days. They loved each other for years & formally entered into the married life after completion of their studies.

Siddhant & Roli shared beautiful married life with sweet moments together with loads of love & passion between them. They enjoyed each & every day of their life.

They shifted to Simla as Siddhant got job there & settled there peacefully.

The complete one year are their beautiful & happiest years of both of their lives.

One such day turned against them created unexpected & sudden misunderstanding between them. That dimmed the light of their beautiful life.

Yes. Roli went to her parents house as a result of that uncalled misunderstanding leaving Siddhant restless for the past 2 days.

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start Banu, all the best.
justloverosid thumbnail
Awesome start Banu  really looking forward to this different angle storyπŸ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Siddhant is wide awake and looked at the clock which was showing the time as 5 o clock. He tossed & turned for almost past one hour without getting sleep.

Siddhant looked beside him & remembered Roli..

If Roli is here she will be on his chest & shoulders sleeping like a beautiful angel of this world. Yes. Roli never likes to be away from him specially in their bedroom in their bed. Siddhant never seen her using her pillows.

She always wish to be lay down on his shoulders or chest while Siddhant strong arms wrap around her waist. She sleeps wrapping her hands around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder or chest.

Siddhant always gets up early & the first thing he wish to kiss on her head & caresses her hair. That is his start of his every day life.

Roli wake up on his sweet kiss & touch. She lift her face to look at her handsome husband in this world with a cute smile on her face.

Her fingers run though his hair & she move towards his face to place her first kiss of the day on his cheeks. Then towards his lips for a peck.

Then they share eye lock with love & passion. Follows with warm greeting of 'Good Morning' mutually.

These were their regular routine all these days & months.

At times when Roli tries to get up after all these exchanges, still Siddhant wish for more & pull her closer & closer & closer to share more & more & more love mutually.

Siddhant got a smile on his face in these sweet memories which was disturbed by the alarm clock informing the time as 6 o clock.. Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
 Beautiful Banu and I love the suspense you created πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward to next updateπŸ˜ƒ