Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for caps saba 
Haye after how many days i saw him in a new scene  4 days 😭Tears of joy 😭
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

kon hai yeh admi😆

😆whoever this man is , is certainly not our doctor sahab 😆so Shashank was pasted in yesterday's scene  later 😛Don't care at all it wasn't a very high class scene either They should have shot all the scene with BD shown his face too we would not have cared 
Libra123 thumbnail
Ok .. So shanky has to shoot day n night for this cut n paste scene.. Good to know...
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry guys facing problem in pressing the like button don't know why 
You all are welcome 
Yesterday a funny thing happened for a while If you will watch online you will see I think poor body double got bored of Niranjan Gehna and Dadisaa too His leg was visible Shashank was only pasted there otherwise in full view only Jagya's leg was shown from behind curtain which was of course BD's but BD gets up from sofa and tries to go and sit again 🤣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After ages i think a cute Jagya-Mannu-Ganga scene. Mannu was cutie-pie😆.

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhh when these online links will be activated When there is nothing to watch links come up so soon now even after an hour still not activated😡 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG OMG OMG a JagMaG scene after ages I am on cloud nine After how many days i have seen my JagMaG in one frame without anyone else glued with them 

Kitna pala scene tha muaaah Such a cute scene 😃The three of them are  a delight to soar eyes 😃

Mannu is so naughty He quietly kept the glass on table and was trying to sneak out with the vest when Jagya came 😆aww he made Bapusaa wear the vest shooo cute and later that sorry bapusaa holding ears was so cute 

Heart pleasing scene of the world's most adorable family ❤️

princess_shasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Ya..the scene was super cute indeed..n our handsome Dr Saab looked cute in the light blue shirt
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute JagMaG scene ❤️
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good afternoon AT... how's u today😃... post a super cutesy mind blowing scene... Thanks cvs thodi toh aap logon ne finally dimaag lagayi... yea i know it was random but whatever it was i couldn't help smiling... this family is just the best no two ways... the way mannu was clowning around to being caught red handed n then Jagya going gaga over him to him going all blush blush when Ganga was taking his jacket off to realising the prank... the entire scene was aweee... n i super loved the way Jagya tried to stop Ganga from opening his jacket..🤣... sorry for my gutter mind... but what was dr sahab thinking... is his lovely wife going to flirt around before mannu.. 😆... jo bhi ho a threesome scene after ages made me really really happy...Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago