Mrityunjay - Tara's Mystery Man: A VM on Thode Badmaash

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a VM on one of my favourite songs. Had made a VM on this song on another of my favourite couples - Maaneet.  Mrityunjay has so many facets to him and every avatar of his captures a new one. I've only used the pre-leap scenes, though. Post-leap memory loss MJ is yet to develop the deep bond with Tara (which brought out his true multi-faceted nature) he shared prior to the leap.
Edited by Opti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was so adorable and sweet! Loved this VM Opti ❀️
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

This was so adorable and sweet! Loved this VM Opti ❀️

Thanks Shegu.  They are an adorable couple!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is apt for Tara and MJ!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The lines of the song seem to express Tara's feelings about MJ!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You used the scenes very well!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the way you put that scene which was inspired from Chupke Chupke at the end!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It is so sweet and adorable!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Fantastic work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hooo...

...andksjdihuwuj..(no words...)

utna ACHHA banaya hai...its beautiful..(meri 2 fav ke saath ye bhi add kiya..
maine khudko, im in love and thoda badmashπŸ‘πŸΌ)

PINKED with  love❀️

ps : nice song πŸ‘( one of my fav songπŸ˜ƒ)
missing old EBI πŸ˜­

pps : sach mein bahut talented ho aap, may god bless youπŸ€—
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

hooo...

...andksjdihuwuj..(no words...)

utna ACHHA banaya hai...its beautiful..(meri 2 fav ke saath ye bhi add kiya..
maine khudko, im in love and thoda badmashπŸ‘πŸΌ)

PINKED with  love❀️

ps : nice song πŸ‘( one of my fav songπŸ˜ƒ)
missing old EBI πŸ˜­

pps : sach mein bahut talented ho aap, may god bless youπŸ€—

Thanks Alex. I have been wanting to make a VM on this song for a long time now.  I loved the song the first time I heard it and had asked one of my IF friends to make a Michi VM mix on it because at the time I did not know how to make a VM and she made a really fine mix. When I started making VMs on my own, I made one for Maaneet on this song.  Since I was not downloading scenes/episodes of MB, I could not make one on my next favourite couple, Rishbala. Although I did request one of the best VM makers to make one for them, she could not, because she was too busy.  

Considering that Mriara are my current favourite, I thought it is only appropriate to make one for them, especially when we have a hero as multi-faceted as ours.  The difficult part was to identify the scenes that went with it, because there were so many to choose from.  I finally decided to use scenes which I had not used before, wherever possible.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is apt for Tara and MJ!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The lines of the song seem to express Tara's feelings about MJ!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You used the scenes very well!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the way you put that scene which was inspired from Chupke Chupke at the end!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It is so sweet and adorable!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Fantastic work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Shaina.  I didn't know that the restaurant scene was inspired from Chupke Chupke.    As to the scene being sweet and adorable, we do have one of the sweetest and most adorable couple on T.V. right now.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Opti

Thanks Shaina.  I didn't know that the restaurant scene was inspired from Chupke Chupke.    As to the scene being sweet and adorable, we do have one of the sweetest and most adorable couple on T.V. right now.

Yes Tara staring at MJ eating so much was just like Sulekha staring at Parimal eating up all the food at dinners they were invited to!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And MJ's line ke shaadi mein kuch mystery hona zaroori hai is similar to Parimal's line that a wife should discover her husband's qualities slowly!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I agree that MJ and Tara are one of the sweetest and most adorable couples on TV!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³