AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
- I seen her pics b4 her debute in BW and she was heavenly.
- I skipped Boom coz BigB acted in such a pathetic movie. I saw Kat's pics tho'.. she was sexy but trapped in BW.

- I thought this UK citizen will go back to UK and with some terrible BW experience.. since Sallu is her suager daddy, sponser, BF and everything. 

- Fast forward from then and now.. Dont wanna talk  abt her filmography, geography or chemistry or history... shez still here. 

- She swam against all odds. She always had a choice to go back but she found her place in BW. She cud have become even doormates... but not to an extent so many BW heroines have been in relationships. 

- Even with limited talents.. she keeps churning out Hits after hits. 

-She learns Hindi and to make a point.. she tries to speak Hindi in so-called HInglish interviews.. Her hindi is so innocent.. love her for the honesty. 

- When all the so-called BW divas speak and abuse English like its Mumbaiya lingo, Katty speaks perfect English accent but tries to make Hindi remarks..

- There must be so much dark of BW she must have gone thru.. never seen her complaining.

- Doormates? She never married any1 but still therez no bitchiness in her attitude. As much as media wants to know how pathetic her exp. with salman was.. she wudnt say anything. 

- U cant fake it for so many years.. if she was bitchy it wud have come out.. but just look at her face. 

- She looks as heavenly as I saw her teen pics first time. Experience is there.. but the innocence is there as well. Amazing. 

No bitchiness.. no complaints.. just a pure soul. Thats why she still looks the way only she does. 

I m a fan Kat, the person... and all that goes with it. And I also think HR should spend time with her.. 

Ok, the point for this thread is not BB or showing support for Kat. Its only to say.. in the world of bitchy superstars and actresses.. therez one Kat. and therez one HR! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

This post is not sarcastic! I normally add emoticons in light posts. 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Well said. 

I think she's a very content & secure and hence doesn't feel the need to bitch anyone. 
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

This post is not sarcastic! I normally add emoticons in light posts. 

my comment was also not sarcastic, I'm serious.

Thanks for sharing your feelings/experience.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
It is amazing.. she didnt even bitch D3.. even tho she put so much effort in it.. and was betrayed in the end. 
Well, U can mince the words to become a saint but  her face is enuff to say.. shez just a pure soul.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is a huge inspiration and I truly admire her for becoming the top actress despite this whole industry was completely unknown for her but she worked hard and reached it to the top and is the biggest female super star.
Not just on the professional front but also on the personal front is she inspirational, she is an amazing human being who really just minds her own business in this bitchy industry where most people bitch about each other and do awful things against each other etc, but she has always cut herself out from those circles, minded her own business and had her few friends and she has done a lot of charity work.

She has survived for more than 10 years and is the top actress not an easy job at all considering she didn't know anything when she came here.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

my comment was also not sarcastic, I'm serious.

Thanks for sharing your feelings/experience.

😆 Its just that never seen Hasini become serious! 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i find her nice... silent and beautiful... she is a struggler who crossed all odds to be at the top of bollywood... seems impossible for the person who couldn't speak hindi but she proved it otherwise
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

😆 Its just that never seen Hasini become serious! 

okay
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal__

She is a huge inspiration and I truly admire her for becoming the top actress despite this whole industry was completely unknown for her but she worked hard and reached it to the top and is the biggest female super star.

Not just on the professional front but also on the personal front is she inspirational, she is an amazing human being who really just minds her own business in this bitchy industry where most people bitch about each other and do awful things against each other etc, but she has always cut herself out from those circles, minded her own business and had her few friends and she has done a lot of charity work.

She has survived for more than 10 years and is the top actress not an easy job at all considering she didn't know anything when she came here.

To me her survival is a gr8 achievement.. becoming superstar or not came along the way.. 

To tell the woman from teeny girls is.. she been there .. done that.. still she will keep going..and will never change her ways to mimic bitchiness. She cant.. shez too good for that!