foolproof backup plan suggestions for pratap

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys, we are going to get cowshed scenes, rainy night scenes next week. But if they are planning to show praja sagai from 1st sept then, we can assume that they will drag ajabde confession for whole week..and 1 hr episode means plenty of time to show praja... Pratap himself will not tell anybody that they stayed together for whole night in rain as ajab KO apaman hoGa aise kehene se.  And ud will do everything possible for ajab and toranmal marriage. If someone sees praja together in rain and tell to mm then also can't tell anything about mm.. He may still go on with his decision of ajab tmal marriage. And forget abt ajab.. After all ajabde gain unka NaAm.
That's y am thinking of some foolproof backup plan suggestions for pratap.. OK.. Let's assume nothing like vb us happens between praja even after rainy scenes.. Then pratap should do a plan with chakri. I am telling u pratap don't tell abt this plan with HB and jb also..
 On the day of sagaai when ajabde is all ready to go to mantap just tell her, ajab aap humse vivah nahin Karna chaahte gain toH theek hain. Lekin is toranmal se mat kariye. Yeah jhoota hain. Aur him aapke lite khud kisi achche rajkumar KO dhoondh laayenge. Vishvas kijiye humaara..
Ajab listening to him teary eyed " aisa nahin ho sakta kunwar pratap" Pratap gets angry and goes from there. Chakri follows him.  Pratap goes out and start practicing sword fighting sitting on his horse. Ajab sees this from the window and sits on her bed worrying. Some daasis come and tell ajabde to come to mantap. She reluctantly gets up and goes with dasis with FBS of cowshed scenes. She is near to mantap and about to sit, chakri comes shouting and tells everyone that pratap fell down from horse and had injuries.. Jb and HB, vb, us, mm all shocked and worried to hear this. Without thinking anything ajabde goes running to the place where pratap was practicing. Then everybody follows her. Toranmal, his parents, us and vb are tensed and shocked too seeing ajabde behavior. Ajabde lifts pratap' s head softly and makes him lie back in her god. Jb, HB, us, vb, chakri all happy to see ajab caring for pratap like this.. And then ajab " kunwar pratap kyaa hua? Aap humaari kisi bhi baat sunte hi nahin.. Kahaan laga aapko? " 
Pratap" ajabde, dil KO. Jab pehli baar dekha that aapko tabhi lagaa tha.. He says romantically with a mischevious smile. Ajabde" parihaas mat kijiye pratap. Aapko jaroor chot lagaa gain. Aap humse chupaane ki koshish mat kijiye" 
Pratap showing his injured hand to ajab" haan, he dekhiye ajab. Par aapko kyaa farak padta hain. Aap jaayiye aur kar lijiye toranmal se sagaai. Him khud ka khayaal rakh sakte hain. " 
Ajab " aap chip rahiye ab pratap." She asks some dasi to get first aid box and observes now everyone standing around them..she is emberassed and puts her head down with shy.. 
Mm after seeing all this understands that he was wrong abt ajab and toranmal marriage. He understands that praja are made for each other. And asks ajabde" ajabde, kyaa aap kunwar pratap se Prem karti hain. Sach boliye ajabde. Chupaayiye mat apni dil ki baat. " 
Chakri adds, " haan ajab baisa. Boliye. Aapko aapki kanhaji ki kasam".. 
Now ajabde speaks with shy , " haan data, him karte hain Prem kunwar pratap se. Unke bina him nahin jee sakte. Par pats nahin kyon hum unse door bhaagne ki koshish kar rahe the itne din on se. Yeah jaankar bhi ki him unhe humse alag nahin kar sakte. " she confesses and starts crying. Pratap gets up and hugs her. 
Pratap" him jaante the ajabde ki aap Hume haarne nahin denge. Apne kunwar pratap KO kisike saamne haarne nahin denge." 
Ajab " kunwar pratap, aap kyon uth Gaye. Aapko chot lagaa hain. " 
Pratap smiles seeing chakri and then laughs out loudly. Everyone gives confused expression. Pratap" Hume much nahin hua hain ajab. Yeah dekhiye laal rang. He wipes the color from his hand and puts a drop on ajab cheek with his finger. Ajab acts angry and then smiles. Everyone laughs.
Tmal and his parents, ud and db all witness this. 

Lamba ho gaya ... Ek episode ke liye enough hain na.. 
Kshama kijiye is torture ke liye. And mistakes KO maaf kijiye. 
Welcome for your suggestions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish this would happen 
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's really beautiful
Very good write up.
R u new to MP forum? 
Welcome to MP forum dear.
nerdndproud thumbnail
believe me or not I was exactly thinking something like this!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This is wonderful piece of writeup😛 so cute😊
specially the fake colour thing😆
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

It's really beautiful

Very good write up.
R u new to MP forum? 
Welcome to MP forum dear.

Thank you dear :) yeah.. New to mp forum. But was a silent reader of lu. Thank you. ðŸ¤—
My name is Reshma. U can call me reshu.
Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 9 years ago
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ridionasis-

believe me or not I was exactly thinking something like this!

Wow😉.. Then must be ' tera mujhse hain pehle ka naata koi ðŸ˜‰
I believe you dear.. We think alike like twins ðŸ˜³
So sweet of u ðŸ¤—
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

This is wonderful piece of writeup😛 so cute😊

specially the fake colour thing😆

Thank u for your words dear.. It really means a lot for me. ðŸ˜Š
I think until pratap is hurt, ajab will not express her real feelings for pratap. That's how the idea of fake injury with red color came in my mind. 
Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 9 years ago
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Thank you dear :) yeah.. New to mp forum. But was a silent reader of lu. Thank you. ðŸ¤—
My name is Reshma. U can call me reshu.

Welcome Reshu🤗
I'm Khush😳
Do participate in discussions😳
BrokenHearts1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Reshma wonderfully written...
the best part was the laal rang...
i soo hope sumthing like this happens in the show...