Kim Hyun Joong-Updated

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/95428961698/kim-hyunjoongs-alleged-girlfriend-presses-charges-for

This just made my heart sink! I had a different kind of love for him!! What am I gonna do if this is true!!!
-----
So he has admitted to part of the allegations! Is that the end to his career?
http://www.dramafever.com/news/update-kim-hyun-joong-reports-to-police/ Edited by llMinHoll - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Really shocking.. 
shiningstar77 thumbnail
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????😲😲...OMG...OMG...UTTER SHOCKING NEWS
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh shit ...i just hope this is nt true bcz I love him too much ...if this will be proved true I seriously dnt knw he I will react
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am so shocked ...i don't want to believe it !!!
i will still wait for his side of his story but if its true then its disgusting !!!!
he is my first crush 😭

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you guys see his official statement? He admitted he beat her up! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜² What in the world ðŸ¥º
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocky212

Did you guys see his official statement? He admitted he beat her up! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜² What in the world ðŸ¥º

what???...he accepted the fact that he beaten her 😲...what is this kim hyun joong????😡🥺😭
Edited by shiningstar77 - 9 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reps confirmed that the two have known each other since 2012 but it was only in recent months that they began dating. They got into a severe verbal argument that turned into a physical fight once emotions got out of control. Reps denied that he habitually assaulted her. 

The physical fight only happened once. Her rib cage did not break during that fight but in an earlier incident when they were just fooling around. The next day, she went out with her friends and did not realize she had been hurt.

i have no comments😵
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bigbang_GD

Reps confirmed that the two have known each other since 2012 but it was only in recent months that they began dating. They got into a severe verbal argument that turned into a physical fight once emotions got out of control. Reps denied that he habitually assaulted her. 

The physical fight only happened once. Her rib cage did not break during that fight but in an earlier incident when they were just fooling around. The next day, she went out with her friends and did not realize she had been hurt.

i have no comments😵

Everytime i read the statement i just W*Fff! It only happed once? He did not habitually assault her? She broke her rib by fooling around with him? W*FFF!!!!!!! ðŸ˜² What kind of bullshit statement is that? Like they didn't even try to hide it. There must be some serious evidence against him. I am just sooo done with him. I can't even enjoy lettuce couple anymore ðŸ˜­
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have lost all respects for him