Maryada What the Yada Yada!!!!! Updated

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Forumwasio... Apni VB ne ek maryada todi and US had to finger cheer kar apne lahu se maang bharni padi... Now seeing all the latest things transpired between Pratap and Ajab so many maryada has been broken that Pratap will have to marry Ajab 20 times... Contributions are welcome... Would love to hear from you guys as well...

I am writing these broken maryada taking the time period into consideration... Do not do tulna to current times...

1. No Parda and her head is never covered..
2. Open Hair... That time period strict no no
3. They had dinner together... Dinner date waited for each other to eat
4. Pratu slept on Ajabz bed in her bed room...with her hands under his head
5. He enters her room without knocking
6. He lifting her
7. His hands on the cheek - remember when she is sick and she wakes up, puts his hand on her cheek and say shanth..
8. Finger on lips
9. now upcoming sleeping in the cow shed..
10. Hands on her shoulder
11. taking care when she was sick
12. trying to put lep on bare back... Those times no hooks and buttons na.. all are dori to hold the choli.. so back is bare na
13. Holding her kalai- remeber bijolia days after afgaan war... Well I can attribute that to the heat of the moment... but the rest happening is because there in heat in their moment..
14. Ajab knowing pratapz personal preferences in a room...

Updates by Readers

she even hugged him - blue_an

Midnight meeting - Chitra, rashmikmahajan

Lamba eyelocks - jyoti

Now make copies and fax this yada yada to MM and tell him to make sure they are married right now...
Edited by twisted_beenz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by roopshas1 - 9 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail
that's it thenga???
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I remember very well that during Phool-Pratap first meeting Phool was like you cannot touch my hand or something like that... and then he holds Ajab's hand khulam khulaa like infront of the entire village and Raj putohit etc

another thing I found hillarious was this rasam of looking at your to be wife's face in water. That was done as the Bride groom and bride to be has never seen each other ... but Pratap was in a way following that ritual when he saw Ajab's reflection in that small bowl ... this just cracked me up ... like seriously do you need to see a reflection of Ajab πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Wow I agree they should be married without any delay

Edited by pari0706 - 9 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

Well I remember very well that during Phool-Pratap first meeting Phool was like you cannot touch my hand or something like that... and then he holds Ajab's hand khulam khulaa like infront of the entire village and Raj putohit etc

another thing I found hillarious was this rasam of looking at your to be wife's face in water. That was done as the Bride groom and bride to be has never seen each other ... but Pratap was in a way following that ritual when he saw Ajab's reflection in that small bowl ... this just cracked me up ... like seriously do you need to see a reflection of AjabπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Wow I agree they should be married without any delay

oh yeah he held her hand in front of purohit. Purohit ko wahin mantra aur Phere kar dena chahiye tha
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beenz how you come up with stuff like tht πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I totally loved it all the stuff you mention. One correction, we should send this to CV's not MM...πŸ˜†
ooo...you forgot to mention the mala exchange they had πŸ€£ 
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra89

Beenz how you come up with stuff like tht🀣🀣I totally loved it all the stuff you mention.One correction, we should send this to CV's not MM...πŸ˜†

ooo...you forgot to mention the mala exchange they had🀣

now that is the only thing that niyati did... Praja had no role in it.

And as for coming up with such stuff I have a very good friend called Shruti who tickles my brain to send signals to my kidney to come up with such posts. In short from my kidney. See mera manna hai ki Bhagwan ne do kidney isliye site so that insaan confuse na ho ki insaan soche kahan se aur su Kare Kahaan seEdited by twisted_beenz - 9 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she even hugged him
CV's ne deekhaya nhi tha tou kya houa
Houa tou tha na
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

she even hugged him
CV's ne deekhaya nhi tha tou kya houa
Houa tou tha na

point. I need to add that
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twisted_beenz

now that is the only thing that niyati did... Praja had no role in it.

And as for coming up with such stuff I have a very good friend called Shruti who tickles my brain to send signals to my kidney to come up with such posts. In short from my kidney. See mera manna hai ki Bhagwan ne do kidney isliye site so that insaan confuse na ho ki insaan soche kahan se aur su Kare Kahaan se

🀣 πŸ€£ You are so funny. 

Not something niyati didn't plan for PrAja. πŸ€” Well, I hope this one will count, remember when Gauhar Jan was part of the show and she was tried to kill Pratu at night and so she send a letter and tht letter went to Ajab to Phool to her care taker (forgot his name.) What I am trying to say is, meeting at night during tht period of time was a BIG NO, NO. lol.