21st August-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Rudra enters the godown and is looking around. He finds it isolated. Rudra wonders where is Myra. He recollects his words to Paro and not being able to save her in the end. He rues if he got late again. Myra cribs about low standard of kidnappers. She says cant you all book a suite. The kidnapper says sweet. Myra says i meant you have kidnapped Ministers niece, maintain class. The kidnapper asks her to stop her crap talk and gags her.

Shatabdi sneaks into Myras room and finds Mohini there. They scream seeing each other. Mohini asks Shatabdi what she is doing there. She says what you were doing. Mohini says came to check if all is well with Myras luggage. Shatabdi says stop lying. You were here to steal. Mohini chides her. Shatabdi says no time to crib, lets steal what all we can. Mohini and Shatabdi go thru Myras stuff. Shatabdi finds diamond tops. Cam-corder. Shatabdi and Mohini are surprised by Maithlis voice. They turn and seeing her freeze. She asks them what they are doing there. Mohini says checking Myras stuff in case she doesnt return. Maithli asks about the cam-corder. Mohini chides Shatabdi. Maithli too. Mohini tells Maithli to stay in limit and do her work. Maithli asks them to leave from Myras room or she will call Rudra. Mohini walks off and Shatabdi as well. Maithli checks the cam-corder and sees something in it.

Myra manages to get rid of the gag and tells the kidnappers to tie the gag around her nose as it stinks. The kidnapper is about to hit her and then tells her that she is no ministers niece and no Army will come to save you. Myra says relax. Its few hours only, Army is on its way. My uncle is not so large hearted. Wait for few hours when my uncle comes and you both end up with noose around your necks.

Maithli checks the cam-corder where Myra has recorded that something is up, everytime i go close to Rudra, there are temple bells ringing in my head. Maithli is taken aback. Dhruv and Koyel come and ask if Myra is safe. Maithli asks how they know Myra is in danger. They say ..Shatabdi told them. Maithli says .. Rudra has gone to save her.. dont worry. She tells them to sleep in her room. Koyel tells Dhruv.. told you .. Rudra will go like a Hero. .fight goons and save Myra and bring her back safe so we can all lice as happy family together.

Myras uncle calls Rudra and he reports that he has reached the place where Myra was kept earlier. Myras uncle tells him to do all and find out Myra at all cost. Rudra assures. He notices wet footprints on the floor of the storehouse.

The kidnappers ask Myra whom to call and she asks them to open her purse and take her phone and dial the number of PHATA DOODH. They ask who is it and Myra says hubby.  They dial and it connects to Rudra. He tells Rudra to come and save his WIFE .. if he cares so much. Myra tells them to put the phone on loudspeaker. She screams to Rudra to save her from a stinky ..tabela ... near railway tracks. Rudra gets the hint. Kidnappers tell Rudra to give them Rs. 20 Crs if he wants to see Myra safe. Rudra assures he will do the needful. He wonders where this place could be.

Part 2

Shatabdi gets ready in glamorous avatar wearing Myras dress and sandles. Sumer asks her what is she wearing. She asks him to close the door. Shatabdi asks Sumer how she is looking. Sumer breaks out laughing and says .. looking like a monkey. Shatabdi fumes on him and says.. when Myra wears same clothes, you stare at her. Sumer says she looks like my sis-in-law .. i dont stare at her. Shatabdi pulls him close and asks what about me. Sumer says.. bandariya. Shatabdi fumes and turns away from Sumer and he back hugs her and says.. you are cute. She says hot. He says..yes hot. .but a bandariya. Shatabdi turns to beat Sumer but he runs out of the room.

Myra tells her kidnappers to open her bag and spray from the bottle in it. The other kidnapper says.. she is fooling us. Myra says .. joking. The kidnappers take out their knives and threaten Myra. Rudra is driving towards the destination. The kidnappers tell Myra she has no idea what they can do to her. Myra warns them to stay away or else. The kidnapper slashes her forearm and she screams. They warn her to keep mum or else. Right then Rudra comes pointing gun at them. Myra fumes on Rudra ..asking if he is some hero. She asks where are other cops or soldiers. Kidnapper puts the knife at Myras throat and warns Rudra to put his gun away or they will slash Myras throat. Rudra recollects the whole incident with Paro and keeps his gun down. The other kidnapper bends to pick up the gun when Rudra hits him with a stick and then kicks the other kidnapper. Myra runs towards Rudra and he covers her like he had covered Paro on their first meeting.

Part 3

Rudras phone rings and he tells his assistant to take away the kidnappers. Myra is all scared and looks lost. Rudra asks the matter, if she is ok. Myra says was scared, very scared. She says.. your here so i can say that i was so scared. Rudra recollects Paro confessing she was scared. Rudra says all is ok. Nothing will happen. Myra runs to Rudra, just like Paro had. She hugs Rudra.Myra says i was only doing drama of being brave. i was so scared. Rudra recollects his reassurances to Paro. Rudra hugs Myra back & says.. nothing will happen..i wont let anything happen...am here Paro.. i did not get late this time.. your Rudra is here Paro. Myra is taken aback. She calls out to Rudra and says am not Paro. Rudra is taken aback and steps back. Myra asks Rudra who is Paro. Rudra looks at her ..as if at a loss of words.

Precap ----- Rudra is driving the car with Myra. Myra says its not like Rohan doesnt wanna come, i told him not to come. Rudra says when did i say he doesnt wanna come. Myra asks what are you saying then. Rudra says that you both are getting married. If i were Rohan ... Myra asks then..

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update...another nice episode