ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Take a stand NOW! !

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
All these media sites and articles are having a ball by playing with our feelings!  They know about the online popularity of Rangrasiya and are using it to their advantage. They post rubbish with NO Sources or OFFICIAL confirmation and are enjoying watching us getting riled up.
We need to take a stand against this. STOP going on those websites and believing what they're saying. It's utter GARBAGE! 

Wait for official confirmation and ignore everything else otherwise we'll be the ones getting hurt every time. 

Enough is enough!  Stop playing with our feelings!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They all are using fanz emotions for increasing their hits n followers. Members should be avoid to follow them. Because,their tweets n 'Info.' , can't change the reality.

I am not expecting any Channel confirmation to end this havoc. They are truly pathetic. 
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The bloody channel Rangeela aint gonna give any confirmation. They will see their doom soon.

We have to accept it dear. Rs confirmed it and he is never wrong. RR ends on 19th september. Gosh I really cant beleive they day RR ends would come soon. Am crying buckets here. But what to do? I dunno if I can enjoy the RR episodes hereinforth cos I know it is not last long. Gosh why did this have to happen to us?