One step forward and the next second one step backwards!

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly i take one step forward in first half episode and then one step backwards in other half of the episode! 

Rudra and Myrah moments makes me want them to be together
The next minute Paro's flashbacks makes me feel the opposite.

Yes i want them to be together as i want Rangrasiya to run long but when Paro flashback comes my heart breaks seeing PaRud apart. 

I want Myrah to be Paro but my hopes are getting low day by day.
I get ready to Accept Myrud in one episode and the next episodes makes me want Parud back!

Yesterday in first half i was smiling looking at their friendship moments and i was literally going to cry in the last scene when Rudra was remembering Paro.

I don't know what to do.

One step forward and one step backwards. I'm not able to move on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The sooner you move forward the better it would be because Myrah is Myrah . There is NO WAY, NO WAY Myrah will be Paro so better get used to it . I did from tonight's epi because I am CONVINCED beyond any DOUBT that now the love story of Myrud has started & instead of feeling miserable, accept it & be happy.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshuu

The sooner you move forward the better it would be because Myrah is Myrah . There is NO WAY, NO WAY Myrah will be Paro so better get used to it . I did from tonight's epi because I am CONVINCED beyond any DOUBT that now the love story of Myrud has started & instead of feeling miserable, accept it & be happy.

I know. I know. I have my belief so does you. i'm trying to move on but its not easy. 
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha u had a seesaw experience with todays epi 😆 thats why i told u to watch RORU instead , they are very consistent ðŸ˜›
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am in the same boat Amy...Rudra atleast had seven years to cope with his grief, we hardly had two weeks. One flashback, and I'm transported into PaRud land again and I don't want to move on. On the other hand, I enjoy Rudra-Myrah scenes as it is too. I'm a confused soul! Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

I am in the same boat Amy...Rudra atleast had seven years to cope with his grief, we hardly had two weeks. One flashback, and I'm transported into PaRud land again and I don't want to move on. On the other hand, I enjoy Rudra-Myrah scenes as it is too. I'm a confused soul!

BOLD: Exactly archie. Exactly my thoughts. He had seven years but we didn't even have a day to be honest. Right after Paro's death Myrah was introduced. One flashback is enough for me to go back in past in PaRud land. 

i don't know what to do right now. Same here i enjoy MyRud scenes but i'm confused. 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bioinfo_Chaitu

haha u had a seesaw experience with todays epi 😆 thats why i told u to watch RORU instead , they are very consistent ðŸ˜›

Tu to chup rahe chaitu ðŸ˜¡ Rudra gay nahi hai ðŸ˜¡ (No offence to Gay men..) 
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feeling the same 💔
we  were  too close paro rudra bond
it not easy  to accept   myrah and rudra in that angle
guess what eventually we have to accept myrah and rudra as pair
god these shows with look alike kills me
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

feeling the same 💔
we  were  too close paro rudra bond
it not easy  to accept   myrah and rudra in that angle
guess what eventually we have to accept myrah and rudra as pair
god these shows with look alike kills me

they really do kills us ðŸ˜­
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

Tu to chup rahe chaitu ðŸ˜¡ Rudra gay nahi hai ðŸ˜¡ (No offence to Gay men..) 

ya i know but fir bhi hum sacchey pyaar ko ship karneGAY ðŸ˜›