Do You Love Subhadra's (Sushmita Mukherjee's) acting?

Poll

Do You Love Subhadra's acting?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Do You Love Subhadra's acting?
I love it. She is quite an interesting character and Sushmita Mukherjee plays that role with so much ease. It looks quite natural and she looks wicked and funny at the same time. Some of her one liners are hilarious and witty. I personally like Subhadra Bua...what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The actress has done quite a good job and she does look stupid and dangerous at the same time 😊 Has managed to keep the audiences glued to whatever tracks she has got 👍🏼
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Neha__

The actress has done quite a good job and she does look stupid and dangerous at the same time 😊 Has managed to keep the audiences glued to whatever tracks she has got 👍🏼

Couldn't agree more
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As an actor we may appreciate. but like Saurab she's really a non interesting part of BV.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think this lady is a very good actress. She does bring out all the shades of the character of Subhadra very well.
She did make Shekhar family more interesting who are otherwise a boring lot who just sit in the hall and crack jokes over endless cups of chai and samosas.

Subhadra for sure is an entertaining character scary at times when she is being nasty to Amol or what she is doing to Anandi now but definitely interesting.

Prophet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Like her acting . The mean , silly & regressive nature of the character is portrayed well by her
I think like Saurab DB character will see an end by this week. Alok will come to know of the truth from vaid which sort of medicine db is purchasing and whom she's feeding the same. Shiv will surely explode like volcano when he comes to know the truth of DB's dirty game played on Anandi. Thank god finally that negative part as well will depart from BV
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Ms.Sushmita Mukherjee is doing a great job, I am a little scared watching her nowadays.
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is doing great in all the shades that are required to be portrayed..  evilness personified enough to scare us, one who falls flat on her face every time she is up to some stupid tactics which  makes us laugh...hypocritical , mean , reasons enough to hate her...

And  its just too painful to see what she is doing with Anandi

DB and DS had been a great combination., very entertaining...
Too bad they have ended this track too half baked , It would have been nice, if it went on for some more time...and DB would have got straightened in the hands of DS.
Edited by adi2512 - 9 years ago
NO in bold capital letters. BV should end the track of DB soon so that they can discuss much more serious issues like fraud people like vaid and the way they mis utilise herbal plants. next they can show gehna moving forward in her life with responsibilities and business. they should show her remarriage as well to make people give thought that widows deserve second chance as well etc.