Rangrasiya Written Update 19 August 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 19 August 2014

Rudra asks sorry and says both of us did lot of wrong. Rudra says you will marry and go so I want to stop all this. Myrah says so now let us be friends and in her happy way shakes hands and says Rudra Pratap Ranawat  and Myrah have  become friends and says he is lucky to get her as friend and offers him coffee and both drink from the same flask and Myrah says I want to tell you when you smile you look good . Rudra says since we are friends I want to say you know singing bhajans  but still you  are American. Myrah says she will cook and as she goes she slips and hugs Rudra . Then both go. Myrah comes and insists she want to cook and when Satabdi  and  Mythali refuse she insists she will make as she wants to be part of the family and then they agree and go.

All are sitting at the dining table still no breakfast and Mohini insults Sumer whether he sold the gas and when breakfast comes  the paratas are like papads. Myrah comes and excitedly asks how it is and Mohini says good Rudra smiles and Koyal says hers is like Rajasthan map and Dhruv says his is like America map  and Rudra  encouragingly says he is hungry and he will  eat does not bother about the shapes. He eats and compliments they are good as they have been made the 1st time and asks all to eat .Myrah says thanks to Rudra all eat. He wants to take the kids to schoolbut its holiday and Rudra goes and Mythali asks him to come at 5 pm. Mythali is making pickles and Myrah takes video  Mythali  asks about her fiance and asks when he will come and does she not remember him. Myrah says you gave me so much love that I don't remember my parents or him. Mythali says you both should be close so that relationships are not weak. Myrah tells how she is marrying her childhood and best friend and she does not love him like in movies maybe she will never get that love.

The door bell rings and there are some guests Mythali asks a curious  Myrah to go upstairs as she will not know them and Myrah feels she has to put the kids on the detective job as Mythali is hiding something.

Myrah and kids are there and she asks what news and they say two aunties came one is fat another thin and Rudra also came. Mythali goes to make tea and asks them to talk. Myrah and kids wave at Rudra who smiles the girl looks up does not find anyone. The girl asks you are no longer in BSD and Mythali says he has a big security agency. Myrah and kids observe from there and Koyal runs out to find out. Myrah and Dhruv make faces and Rudra smiles.

Mythali  says we have to match the horoscope and Rudra says what horoscope. There are some people for match for Rudra whom Mythali called. Koyal listens and is sad and Myrah is happy and Dhruv says he cant marry and runs and Rudra refuses he will not marry again. When the lady explains about Dhruv Rudra refuses saying he does not want to marry again and  says sorry  for trouble when the lady tells Mythali  you should have asked him and called us

My says how long will you stay life this it is already 7 years are past and Rudra says he can only love once and it will be there till death and no one can take Paro out of his life  and cant marry again. He is happy as in his each breath Paro lives and Myrah is awed  and stunned at the love Rudra has for his wife. Mythali has tears in her eyes. Rudra is thoughtful and Myrah comes with her coffee and says how can   one love so much and that too with a person who is no longer alive. Mythali says too much love is also bad. Myrah says I never knew such unlimited love exists.

PRECAP Myrah is kidnapped and her uncle rings and threatens a shocked Rudra to find her or he will see the end of him and his life.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :) 
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail