MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Whyy Aashta did u do that i am soo  disappointed with u 
First u forgive shlok soo Fast  i still cant believe it u where smilling and hugging him 
i didnt likee thaat Aashlok scene at all 

Then she tells niranjan she has the DVD OMG how Could u do thaat ðŸ¥±
U know how u are messing with or u forgoot it soo Fast !!!😕

I am sooo disappointed with u cant still believee it !!

P.s. i am suree thaat DVD will be empty nothing on it 

This is gonna be a long trip ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aastha disappointed me today...she proved shlok rite...she has no identity other thn shlok s wife...very disappointed and to be honest I m tired if same scenes again and again...shlok shout on aastha and aastha who has no self respect goes to him first...even niranjan aastha scenes r same...aastha will give her extra knowledge to niranjan ...enough cvs...show something else now...tomorrow episode will be same like yesterday's episode. ...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you I am also highly disappointed by Aastha.I also did not like Ashlok scene .She easily forgives him . More than NA N Shlok I am angry on Aastha . She should do things calmly . For once I was happy Aastha thought of checking the DVD .But what did she do she go n said to NA she has evidence against NA and will show to Shlok . Aastha should wisely plan .But no she is so overconfident that she will win against cunning NA.

May be the DVD can be empty or it can have evidence against NA. I think after seeing the DVD only Shlok will say that Aastha and him will live separately .He might do what NA wants and will defeat NA.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she will repent so badly

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Aastha disappointed me today...she proved shlok rite...she has no identity other thn shlok s wife...very disappointed and to be honest I m tired if same scenes again and again...shlok shout on aastha and aastha who has no self respect goes to him first...even niranjan aastha scenes r same...aastha will give her extra knowledge to niranjan ...enough cvs...show something else now...tomorrow episode will be same like yesterday's episode. ...

You echoed my thoughts.Completely agree with you . Aastha does not have self-respect and she is fighting for to get Anjali's self-respect.She always bow-down in-front of Shlok if mistake is done by Shlok .

Yup fed-up with same scenes.Pls CV's show something new.Make Aastha use her brain plan silently .
Edited by VIMAL.M - 9 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I agree with you I am also highly disappointed by Aastha.I also did not like Ashlok scene .She easily forgives him . More than NA N Shlok I am angry on Aastha . She should do things calmly . For once I was happy Aastha thought of checking the DVD .But what did she do she go n said to NA she has evidence against NA and will show to Shlok . Aastha should wisely plan .But no she is so overconfident that she will win against cunning NA.

May be the DVD can be empty or it can have evidence against NA. I think after seeing the DVD only Shlok will say that Aastha and him will live separately .He might do what NA wants and will defeat NA.

I think dvd will be empty if not thn shlok will not agree to see dvd out of anger and he himself will destroy dvd...as we knw his anger problem...I think aastha in big trouble now coz she gave fake money to pawar...pawar will definitely do something to aastha...may be that time shlok will come to knw about niranjan's true face
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aastha breathes , lives shlok.. she is truely Mrs. Aastha shlok agnihotri.. plz give her back bone... it shows women weak..
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg what was the need to tell NA abt the DVD,so disappointing.
sameel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
astha disappointed  so much today oh GOD  didnot liked ashlok patch up scene at all and now these baba games astha forgive him so easily that no chance of redemption track at all cant stand it anymore i have no expectation now from cvs
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tulip,lets wait for seperation..astha will be really pissed this time...for sure