Sonu's princess dressup in disneyland

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Usually little girls who are 5-7 year old do this princess costume and makeup and look really cute. It is a Dream come true for little girls who want to be princesses. Maybe it looks cute for maximum 12 year old girls. But Although Sonu looks younger than others in Tapu sena, she definitely does not look so young.  But theek hai, she is the only young lady in the show, so maybe Modi thought of showing this.

And it does cost money. To be honest it touched my heart to see atmaram and Madhavi getting emotional to see their daughter. Some moments in life are so precious ! And Mandar Chandvadakar excels in such scenes ! And actress playing Madhavi Too!
Edited by Aarti_16 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think i missed that scene ... But ya bhide family has some best emotional moments in the show.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like the makeover but the scene was really heart touching
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I don't understand,itna mehnat karke makeover karvaya then why did they tell sonu to change her dress and remove the makeup?😕
What was tapu doing there?🤢
dey.bh thumbnail
How many posts one need to get over this golden colour? I don't want to make a separate thread for it.😆 and I am hopeful Aarti won't mind it.
dey.bh thumbnail
Thanks. I just hate the so called golden colour