Rapid Fire ... Fire away :P

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
The forum looks soo slow today πŸ₯±... So, felt like posting something... Spot No #1, here we comeπŸ˜†...

This is a Rapid Fire Round... Look at the questions and punch in your answers in 5 seconds max... NO Cheating RRian'sπŸ˜‰

1. How many days till Myrah knows about Paro??

2. What will Myrah do when she knows the truth??

3. How sure are you that Myrah is Paro?

4. How sure are you that Myrah is not Paro??

5. What does the ganthi sound that Myrah hears mean, according to you??

6. Who is responsible for Myrah being Paro's lookalike?
a. Bholenath  b. CV's  c. Colors  d. Paro's dad   e. None of the above (mention your answer πŸ˜›)

7. Rudra who had the history of 8 saal har raat with company is going strong for 7 saal without any company... Do you think he can make it till 8 saal again??

8. What is your take on the new tweet, " kissy-face time on Rangrasiya this Friday?"?????

9. Are you excited for love track as some articles suggested???

10. Who pissed you off more in the whole RR journey??
a. Laila   b. Thakur  c. Shantanu   d. Mohini   e. Mala   f. CV's  
g. PH      h. Colors    i. More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†)

And Your Time Starts Now... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
one more week may be

she realizes that she herself is paro

80 percent sure odd number though

0 percent...I want myra to be paro bas

it reminds me of parud old relation ship... symbolic

a. Bholenath  b. CV's  c. Colors  d. Paro's dad   e. None of the above (mention your answerπŸ˜›)answe is option C

7. Rudra who had the history of 8 saal har raat with company is going strong for 7 saal without any company... Do you think he can make it till 8 saal again??
no coz paro is back in the form of myra
8. What is your take on the new tweet, " kissy-face time on Rangrasiya this Friday?"????? SUCH IS LIFEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if myra is paro m k...myrud... big NO

a. Laila   b. Thakur  c. Shantanu   d. Mohini   e. Mala   f. CV's   g. PH   h. Colors       i.More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†)optiond G and H but colors beat PH
Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey minu. Bang on post.
1. Max 1 week
2. Shocked
3. 100%
4. No chance. Did not think of it that way. Myrah has to be Paro bas😊
5. An indication to her from bolenath that she is Paro and belongs to rudra
6. Bolenath
7. Yes he canπŸ˜†
8.Suchislife
9.NO ( ONly if it is Myrah rudra)
10. Rangleela and PH😑

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

The forum looks soo slow today... So, felt like posting something...  Spot No #1, here we comeπŸ˜†...

This is a Rapid Fire Round... Look at the questions and punch in your answers in 5 seconds max... NO Cheating RRian'sπŸ˜‰

a. Bholenath  b. CV's  c. Colors  d. Paro's dad   e. None of the above (mention your answer πŸ˜›)

8. What is your take on the new tweet, " kissy-face time on Rangrasiya this Friday?"?????

a. Laila   b. Thakur  c. Shantanu   d. Mohini   e. Mala   f. CV's   g. PH   h. Colors       i. More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†)

Nice!

1 - 4 days
2 - remember that she is Paro! πŸ˜ƒ

3- quite sure, otherwise the present story does not add up.

4- she is Paro (and I'm sticking to that) πŸ˜†

5- bholenath, reminding her that she's Paro ( see a pattern here? ) πŸ˜†

6- bholenath 

7 - of course he can, he has to tell Paro when she gets back that har rath for 8 Saal he missed her and waited for her.

8- I guess it will be another case of #Such is life.πŸ˜•

9- Not between Myra and Rudra. Definitely NOT!

10- Colors (for obvious reasons) and the PH (for not staying strong and sticking to their fabulous original story and giving us this watered down version that I force myself to watch because of Sanaya and her wonderful acting. No life in the story anymore) 
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

End of the week in real days.

Apologize like the words are not audible so she must try and try again... and then maybe faint.

Nope. LOL

Why yes I am. As sure as you can be with fire.

She has a digital cockoo clock fitted inside that has some timer feature.

a. Bholebaba val promise

He's already breaking under pressure. Not a chance.

Either something really blockbuster or another statement that is being taken out of context. I tend to think it is just a retweet, and just a retweet.

You know, I don't really care. I am just watching to see how smart the writers are and are still playing around with the story like 2nd graders. Really interesting to see the talent, and not make it to the screen.

c. Shantanu... goodness was that track so contrived and irritating.

...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. How many days till Myrah knows about Paro?? 5..err 4 days (ie. Friday. Monday's telecast is cancelled, right?)

2. What will Myrah do when she knows the truth?? Scream "WTH, like seriously WTH?"

3. How sure are you that Myrah is Paro? 100% (FAITH Bandwagon) 

4. How sure are you that Myrah is not Paro?? No chance. 

5. What does the ganthi sound that Myrah hears mean, according to you?? The bells just annoy me so I pretend it's not even there. 

a. Bholenath  b. CV's  c. Colors  d. Paro's dad   e. None of the above (mention your answer πŸ˜›) C. Colors. Who else? 

7. Rudra who had the history of 8 saal har raat with company is going strong for 7 saal without any company... Do you think he can make it till 8 saal again?? Haha, 7 years of celibacy. Our Major-saab's got immense self-control. He'll make it. 

8. What is your take on the new tweet, " kissy-face time on Rangrasiya this Friday?"????? I'm not even going to comment. πŸ˜‘ #suchislife I guess. 

9. Are you excited for love track as some articles suggested??? Unless the CVs show the audience that Myrah is Paro, I'm not really looking forward to seeing a love track. 

a. Laila   b. Thakur  c. Shantanu   d. Mohini   e. Mala   f. CV's   
g. PH      h. Colors    i. More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†
Definitely h) Colors. Don't get me started on the reasons, we'll be here forever. But I will say this, despite the lack of promos and ads for RR, the TRPs are increasing. In. Your. Face. 
Edited by ...pinky... - 9 years ago
...pinky... thumbnail
Hahaha, I just read all the answers for question 8 and we all wrote the same thing! I didn't even realize! #suchislife 

Edited by ...pinky... - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The forum looks soo slow today πŸ₯±... So, felt like posting something... Spot No #1, here we comeπŸ˜†...

Depends on whether or not the show is ending soon.

Be shocked, ask Rudra for an explanation, and will cry when she hears his story. Personally I want her to feel something stir inside of her when she finds out the truth, because after all she has to be Paro. πŸ˜ƒ

I don't trust the CVs so anything is possible.

Again, I don't trust the CVs, so anything is possible.

Well it sounds like Myrah's subconscious is telling her she's attracted to Rudra but I hope it's Bholenath's sign for her to back off!! πŸ˜‰

b. Colors and their greed for good TRPs.

He better...or else I'll hope he gets hurt in a way that he gets no company at all har raat for the rest of his life!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Myrah will kiss Rudra or Rudra will kiss Myrah or they will both kiss each other πŸ˜‘

If I could say NO a million times I would!!!!

g. PH      h. Colors    i. More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†)

i. Mala and Laila both πŸ€’ 

Answers in black bold. Thanks for the fun post Hope. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Parihoonmein_12 thumbnail

1. How many days till Myrah knows about Paro?? 4-6 days

2. What will Myrah do when she knows the truth?? She'll check in with her "parents"; find out how she got to be Myrah (that great revelation is something that the fandoms are waiting with baited breadth)

3. How sure are you that Myrah is Paro? 70%

4. How sure are you that Myrah is not Paro?? 30% - conflicting clues

5. What does the ganthi sound that Myrah hears mean, according to you?? No clue best guess - divine interventionπŸ˜†

a. Bholenath  b. CV's  c. Colors  d. Paro's dad   e. None of the above (mention your answer πŸ˜›) Rhetorical question! Isn't it the Colors, CVs - That answer is a cop-out ; okay I'll go with (a) - everything that happens is according to His will πŸ˜Š 

7. Rudra who had the history of 8 saal har raat with company is going strong for 7 saal without any company... Do you think he can make it till 8 saal again?? Yes (self-explanatory)πŸ˜‰

8. What is your take on the new tweet, " kissy-face time on Rangrasiya this Friday?"????? Nothing more than a publicity stunt to get a reaction - and I think she may have succeeded. 

9. Are you excited for love track as some articles suggested??? unable to stomach this, until the revelation at least to the audience that Myrah is Paro. 

g. PH      h. Colors    i. More than one, mention please... (God! there are manyπŸ˜†) Colors/PH - indecisiveness and deliberate self destruction. 

This was fun: Thanks 
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious post honey...

Well my Rapid answers

1) 1 week
2) 100% shocked
3) 100%
4) 0%
5) Hug him tight...he's your husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†