Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi..! Sweety here <3
Awesome chapter <3 Loved it The lift romance <3 And the ladies ðŸ¥± Waiting for the next chapter update soon more romance ðŸ˜† sorry for the late reply 
Edited by -Noura- - 9 years ago
aishamathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally together in all terms
Awesome chapters eee life one was so cute ^_^
Please update 
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Next Chapter...here I present.

The response for previous..Thanks! 🤗

Recap- SwaRon funny adorable moments.

Another day;

Sharon was reading a Novel when Swayam came and snatched it from behind. Sharon instantly got up.

Sharon *pout*- Swayam.. yeh kyaa...give me na..
Swayam- No! Pehle tell...we had our dinner??
Sharon- Haan we had!
Swayam- Do I bore you?
Sharon- Nahh..why??
Swayam- Are...then why this Novel??
Sharon- You were busy with your songs n all...
Swayam- I am not now! So no Novel...
Sharon- Huh? Give It backkk!!
Swayam- No no no!

Sharon forwarded her hands...Swayam kept the Novel aside and handled her a black cloth.

Sharon- What?
Swayam- Blind fold !!
Sharon- Huuhh...

Swayam sighed as she was asking questions and before she could speak more he covered her eyes carefully...

Swayam- Ab chalo...
Sharon- Tum le chalo!!!
Swayam- Mein directions batata hun..you follow...
Sharon- Goshh! Yeah!

She followed him... as he instructed her!

They came out of the house...in the garden area which had marble/tiles for walking water spilled on the marble... Swayam was walking ahead, from the left, unaware of the water... and at the right was the pool...

He asked Sharon to walk ahead... she was confused and irritated a bit but excited too as to see what was his plan... Unfortunately her leg slipped...and she fell into the pool...(not very harsh)!

"S-p-l-a-s-h"

This voice made Swayam turn back and he stood stunned for a second...
Then immediately ran and jumped into the pool as it went deeper the other side... and the blind fold was enough to her getting horrified! She tried swimming properly but then Swayam came to her and held her wrist...

Swayam- Sharon..Sharon hold on!

He opened her blind fold first and threw that aside. She took deep breaths, holding his hands... Their feet were touching the bottom and the water level was till (her) shoulder... She slowly opened her eyes. Swayam expected her to shout or argue but that didn't happen... She just did the oppposite...hug him...

Sharon- Gosh!!
He soothed her by rubbing her back gently.
Swayam- This is pool is not that deep...chill...
Sharon- Yea..yeah...   
Swayam- Tum slip kaise hui but??
Sharon- I..I just don't know...wahan shayad paani tha and excitement mein I walked fast and...but tum kahan le jaa rahe the??
Swayam- Kya faydaa...ab to sab bhigne start ho gaya hoga...
Sharon *sensing*- Huh...yeah! RAIN!!

Yes, it started raining...
Sharon looked up smiling and spread her arms forward...Swayam widely smiled looking at her.

Swayam- Shar...tum fir gir jaogii..
Sharon was twirling there only...and she turned to him...
Sharon- To tum ho na mujhe bachane ke liye...
Swayam- Arehh par...s

She was going towards the deep side when Swayam pulled her through her waist... Sharon's eyes widened for a second but turned normal seeing the way he was gazing at her. She had a hold on him, his shirt was doing that work! Swayam didn't smile...didn't tease her but simply went close to her. She sighed to those hot breaths, those showering rain drops. The cool temperature which was turning sensuous that she was left numb, deep affected she was turning... The more than drizzling drops drenched them bad... He held her hairs from back softly and the other hand just slid inside her top... this made her moan. She held the button of his shirt so tightly that it could now come out any second. He left her hairs and tucked the wet locks from her face behind her ear...

Swayam played with her neck line below/behind her ear. She delicately tilted her head other side breathing deep... He could surely feel her sense, her state...  He sweetly pecked her neck and near her lips. Her eyes shut down... and her hands holding her shirt moved to his shoulders... he made her face him but she didn't open her eyes!

He took his hand out of the tee and again caressed her belly line till the waist... This touch made her hold her breaths! Both moved closer to kiss and they did... Unknowingly, the rain drops filled the pool more than enough... the water reached above the neck... but these two didn't care... Swayam bent down a little making her bent towards him... eventually they shared their kiss under water for some seconds...

Surely they had to come up... they came out of the water as they lacked breaths! She tried matching her orbs to his brown ones when he opened his eyes... She wrapped her hands around his neck and nuzzled itno the crook... He softly called out his name but she had no mood to move away...

Now, the rain was raising its speed... Both were feeling cold.. she was shivering a bit but he was just on the verge of getting cold affect him...
Before she could say, he carried her in arms and made the way to the Room...and then for Changing (Bathroom).

She took the clothes but Swayam stood there...
Sharon- Swayam?
Swayam- You are shivering..and I am not leaving you...

She took the towel and changed after she argued with him to look the other side...

Sharon- D..done!
Swayam *facing her*- Cupboard mein there's jacket also.wear it..okay?
Sharon- Umm..tum to change karo...
Swayam- Yea yea!

She went out and gave him his clothes. She proceeded towards the Kitchen directly to make Coffee...and forgot the jacket!

Swayam heard the voice and found Sharon without that Jacket on her. He took the warm quilt from the bedroom and staright away went out in the Verandah.

She made the Coffee and went to the Bedroom but he was not there. She guessed and moved out and saw him sitting on the plateform, resting his back on the wall...and the quilt covering from back. Actually the plateform for sitting was the outer part of a big glass sliding window and was attached to the window pane only!

She came infront and looked at the peace on his closed-eyes face. She kept her hand on his shoulder and he came out of his thoughts.

Swayam- Sharon?
Sharon- Have Coffee...

Swayam took the cup and she sat infront of him.

Both sipped the coffee silently and after finishingkept the cup aside.

Sharon *hope*- You know...I forgot the jacket...
Swayam *realizing*- Oh! Sorry! Why sitting far..come...

She smiled and he just parted his legs and she settled there comfortably... He enveloped her with the quilt too...and she rested herself on him...

Swayam- Okay na...
Sharon- Hmm..but what are you thinking?
Swayam- Shar...humari life ke baare mein...humare baare mein...
Sharon- Umm..mein bhi Kitchen mein aisa hi kuch soch rahi thi. I..never...expected this phase in my life...
Swayam- You saying.. after..I mean in context of ditching...right?
Sharon- Yup! Tumhe pata hai..I even lost all hopes for myself... but I am s so thankful to God..he changed my life...and brought you!
 Swayam- Hann..grateful we are...I agree...
Sharon- Aur tumhe thanks...you made my life worth living...Swayam...
Swayam- And you for being my life...infinite thanks and love...

Sharon- I wish humari destiny...hume har situation ko bear ya face karne ke liye strength de... capable banaye aur...
Both were having their hands kept loose... she opened her one hand and he also opened his hand...and both touched them laterally...

Swayam- Hume humari destiny ne joda hai...to ofcourse...har problem, har phase mein saath hokar face karenge...hum alag thodi na hai...
 Softly, they curled their fingers together making them interlock with each others... and shared an eye-lock.

Once again, she faced the surroundings...
Sharon- Yeahh...Swa..Swayam!

Tears were about to flow out from her orbs, Swayam guessed it through her voice...

Swayam- Heyy...
Sharon- M..meinn khush hun...ki mein tumhe aur Mumma Papa ko atleast 1% to khush kar paa rahi hun...
Swayam- Are...it's 100%...
Sharon *smile*- I wish sab..sab aisa hi rahe...
Swayam- Kyun nahi hoga...huh..?
Sharon- Agar...kuch bura ho gaya to? Ye darr kabhi kabhi lagta hai..

She slowly turned to him... Swayam was about to wipe her tears when she stopped him... she shrinked her legs close and held his shirt's collar... He looked at her actions but she started sobbing a bit...

Swayam- Shar..baby...itna kyun ro rahi ho??
Sharon- I..I don't know..I just don't have a clue... may be aaj yeh way se happiness wants me to express my same emotions... how lucky I am...

Swayam cupped her face...but wanted to listen to everything she wanted to say...
Swayam- Acha...bas karo crying...just speak...without tears...
Sharon- Mein yahi chahti hun ki...mera din tumhe smile karta dekh start ho... aur night...I sleep so so close to you ki mere dreams mein bhi tumhare alawa koi na aaye...sirf tum...mere saath...mere paas...

Swayam's eyes brimmed with water... he so adored her words... she loves him so much...he nodded...and she held his palms which were cupping her face.

Swayam- Tum sirf smile karo Shar...aur kabhi mere wajah se tum hurt ho to I get punish...
Sharon- No..no... punishment dene ka haq bhi sirf mera..Swayam..only mine!
Swayam smiled.
Sharon- But if ever you get hurt coz of me, then?
Swayam- Aisa hua nahi hai...to kyun sochna aisa??

She smiled and hugged him tight... He too hugged her back with more intensity...
Sharon- Hug me tight...let me hear your heart beats... I know they chant my name...
Swayam- They'll always do baby!
Sharon- Meine itna kuch bola... aur tum sirf sunn rahe ho...
Swayam- Mein bolun kya...yahi ki without you I'll be alone... I'll be nothing Sharon...don't ever leave me...
Sharon- Never...
Swayam- Love you so much...
Sharon- Same love to you...

She looked at him...gave him a forehead peck and again rested her head on his chest.

Their tears ceased their way and smiles accompanied their faces. Their night was in each others arms only... just together they went into a peaceful slumber!

Swayam- Sharon!! Aaj hum evening mein jayenge bahar...
Sharon- Are yeah! Kyun nahi! Apko apna cricket match jo dekhna hai..
Swayam- Sharon, please na... popcorns do na...and khud bhi aao...it's too interesting!
Sharon- Huh! Mujhe apna i-pod do..I am good with it.
Swayam- Acha le lo na baba...

Sharon came to him and sat beside him with a big bowl of popcorn and some more snacks.
The damn match was about to start... It was One-day series India- Pakistan.

Sharon- Saal bhar dono countries ladte rehte hai...ek kyun nahi ho jaate... yahan bhi wahi... isme kya interesting, huh!

She snatched his I-pod and plugged into her ears.
Swayam was having snacks and busy watching the match.. She wanted to spend time with him but his mood was nowhere near to it...

She disturbed him, even changed the channel but recieved a glare in return...
Sharon- How mean!!!
Swayam- Sharon...don't disturb na...

She was about to eat the corn rings when she put those rings encircling his fingers but he didn't care...he smiled and was about to eat them when she, frustrated,  broke the rings then and there with her teeth but didn't bite him ! :P

Furiously she got up and an idea stuck her mind... she brought something and kept between the chips...and asked him to eat those... He smiled at her and without even looking at chips...had 2-3 at one time... but within a second got up from his place and coughed.

Swayam- Yuckkk! Sharon...yeh kya tha???
Sharon- Are! Tumhare favourite chips... opps bittergourd chips!!
Swayam- Freakk! Arghh... karela...

She burst out laughing at his expression and switched off the TV. He firstly puked that bite out and then washed his mouth thoroughly with water...

Swayam- You are so gone now!!
Sharon- Huh...let's see...
Swayam- No!! First let me have some sweettt!

He fould cold drinks there and gulped down the whole glass without stopping...it relaxed him later...

She ran as he came to chase her...both played like Tom n Jerry!! They threw pillows on each other...even the popcorns were now on the floor...

She ran fast but didn't see the table in hurry... Swayam called out her name loud but he was late.. She hit that and fell down on the floor...
Sharon - Ouchh!

Swayam came running to her but she stopped him rudely...

CHECK NEXT POST FOR DEMANDS.
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay!! So guys..how you found 48th Chapter..with Rain Romance... Their senti talks??? And the end of this chappy!!!😛

To know what happens...jsut HIT LIKE, COMMENT..fulfill the demands...😉

Waiting eagerly for your long honest reviews...

Demands- 40+ likes n 3pgs comments ! Spamming allowed only after this... 😳

Add -SwaRonWorksPm- to ur buddy list for PMs...n also keep checking SCRAPS.

Love,
Sakshi
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally _/\_
Awww I loved the blindfold thing ^_^
Who knows what surprised hi planned waise but what happened was really Sexy *_*
Romance in the pool that too feel pool
How you thought of it :o

Men will be men _/\_ match more important than wife 
But Sharon is no less sh took her sweet revenge with the help of bitter gaud :v 
Now time to pay off for the little prank 
May be I know what next :3 
Update soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

I am sorry sakshi for not commenting on previous chapter, bhul gayi thi mai :X
Tum toh bada mast likhti ho yaar, ekdum cool jaise! I really liked that part where after getting up sharon imagined their night moments and blushed, that was so cute and then swayam remarked her upon wearing his shirt and the way she got pink was veryy awesome!
Then stupid woman in the lift lol seriously people have more interest in other person's lives rather than concentrating over them but liked the way swayam ended the fight by saying about their mentality. But the lift scene was nicee, so comforting their presence is, ahh bliss to read!
Then the rain romanceee! Ahaan hotness le ayi tum toh ;) It was a very well written and described intimate moment, the way she clutched on his shirt tight and then both of them ignoring the water level and kissing was hot. It was a very different scene and i must say good imagination sakshi, yet again *claps*
The balcony scene was so very good, they talking about their relationship and the fears, sitting on each other, under a quilt having coffee in winters oh my lord how i love such things! It was brilliantly portrayed! Love you for this ðŸ¤—
Cricket hahaha yeh game har pati patni ke beech aata hai lol XD sharon gave him karela ughhh hahahaha then she fell oops. Ab how swyam will make up to her ;)
Update soon!
Love you TKD ðŸ˜‰
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rain romance was hot eagerly waiting for the next chapter
nature2 thumbnail

res now Done

Awesome chapters

Edited by nature2 - 9 years ago
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update :)
Nice :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the scrap :)
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update now what happened?? I'm hell tensed hoping so there will b not a bad news update soon