Rang Rasiya: Written Update - 15th August

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1

Everyone in the Ranawat Haveli is perplexed with the unavailability of water. Everyone is confused. Shatabdi says all this is coz of Sumer. Mohini asks how? Shatabdi informs that Sumer started a new business of Water Tanks and he delivered all the water of the house to the tankers. Everyone chides Sumer. Shatabdi and Mohini argue over whose fault this is. Sumer says there's one room which has water. Everyone asks who? Sumer says Myrah and runs off. 

Dhruv and Koel plan to make Myrah dress up like Radha. They bring clothes and shut off Myrah's cupboard so that she has no choice but to wear the clothes they brought. Rudra comes in Myrah's room and finds it empty. The door shuts. He turns to open it and Myrah comes out in a bathrob. She squeaks seeing Rudra. Myrah asks how come you're inside, I locked the door. Rudra says no it wasn't closed, it was open. Myrah says fine, then open it and run out. He tries to open the door...but it is jammed. Myrah says lemme try. She tries to open the door, but falls back on Rudra. Rudra leaves her and goes away.

Dhruv and Koel plead Rudra to wear the dress as Krishna ji. Rudra says how can I...I am Rudra! As in Shivji...Dhruv and Koel beg him and he gives in.

Everyone gathers for Janmashtami Pooja. Everyone is shocked when Rudra comes in decked as Krishna ji. Dhruv and Koel propose to have raasleela. Shatabdi says without Radha? Myrah comes in wearing red-lehenga. Everyone is perplexed. She tells everyone that she couldn't find her stuff and her almirah was locked. So she had to wear this. Maithili wonders who could it be? Dhruv and Koel admit their act. Maithili chides them. Koel pleads Rudra to dance. Myrah is enjoying all this but becomes quiet seeing Rudra glaring at her.

Part 2

Myrah wonders Rudra and Dance? Rudra tells Koel that he can't. Dhruv says it's easy you've to stand with a flute...Myrah will dance. Myrah says no Dhruv! I can't dance. Rudra says leave it Koel...she'll do some foreign dance. What does she know of India? No one becomes an Indian wearing traditional clothes on one single day. He turns away but stops hearing a song. Myrah is singing "Mann Mohana" for Kanhaji. She does the Arti. Rudra is stunned. Everyone swings their cradle one by one. Rudra becomes calm and guilty and swings the cradle. Myrah gives aarti to all. Maithili is impressed. Myrah says you hardly know me. You were right, no one becomes Indian by wearing Indian dress. That's why I don't care what I wear...my patriotism is in my heart. It's true I am not born here, but I have my Indian values! I am rude, uncultured, spoilt...I am your enemy. You lectured me on Indian values. But lemme ask you one question, without knowing someone? You make some vague opinions based on superficial things? You have no right to question my Indian-ness.

Dhruv and Koel feel sad seeing another fight. Koel says but we proved that Myrah has values. Dhruv says I guess you're right. Shatabdi says the situation is too tensed.

Part 3

Samrat says what if she shut Rudra by singing Aarti. Maithili says you're not understand. Myrah is Paro's face. Today at 2 instances, we thought it was Paro. And I saw Rudra's eyes. One day she will go away...what will happen to Rudra and Dhruv? Rudra might not agree...but I know that slowly he's getting attracted to her. Samrat asks what do you mean? Maithili says let's get Rudra married? Samrat says have you lost it? Do you remember Rudra's reaction when Tausa asked Rudra one year post Paro's demise. Maithili says I know, but things have changed...today, a girl with Paro's face is living with us. Something is not right,...and I just want to try it out.

Rudra is guilty over his behavior to Myrah. He and Myrah collide. Myrah moves away. Rudra says I don't hate you neither consider you an enemy. I am not in a balanced state and I do and say stuff I shouldn't. I know this doesn't make the wrong...right...what is wrong is wrong. I am sorry!

Precap- Mohini says what is it? Myrah says these are Myrah special Parathas! Rudra takes a bite and stares Myrah.
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the superfast WU
yaaro thumbnail
Wow, that's super fast. Tks ðŸ˜Š
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU dear! 
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is fast with scenes but draggy with story line, hope by next week they will confirm whether Myrah is Paro or not, weill they have to reveal the so called twist if not for our sake at least for trp sake.
Well at least if they make it clear , a few of us can decide whether to continue watching or take the death of Paro as the end of Rangrasiya. Really hope next week can get relief from the ping pong they have been playing with Paro and Myrah. It is indeed tiring!

The show is moving fast but the destination is still very blur, hope every thing clears next week.

I recall someone citing that every month on the twenty something date something important happens, well next week  there is 20 - 22 Aug to reveal the maha kamaal twist! I really hope it is worth waiting for.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.

What is special about Myrah's parathas ?

Are they the same as Paro's ?

Is Myrah Paro ? Oh please CVs, let Myrah be Paro.
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update.