roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1:

Character sketch:

Kamla is a village girl.
Vitthal is a worker.
Lala is a landlord.

Kamla and Vitthal are sitting on a branch of the tree and Kamla is resting her face on Vitthal's shoulder. 

Kamla is smiling and remembering her olden days with Vitthal.

Kamla: Vitthal swami, I still remember those days when we first met in the fields. I was in the tractor and you were staring at me from far and then when I was having food, you came near me and put a gulmohar flower in my head. 

We smiled and then suddenly my father came from behind and shouted "Vitthal, you are here and I gave you work in the tabela and you had to remove the gobar from there but you are nicely standing here and there are cows are saying "ooo ooo" because you tried applying the gobar back on their body. It's stinking. Go and clean that shit, I mean gobar." 

Then you went to the tabela and collected the gobar slowly slowly in a tokri and I came over there to see if you need help. You winked at me and I smiled and put my eyes down and then I winked at you and you got such a shock that you threw the tokri behind and all the gobar fell on my dad's face as  he was standing right behind you.

Kamla starts laughing. You were so innocent na Vitthal swami.

Vitthal: Yes, Kamla priyatama. I remember once you were driving a horse cart and suddenly the horses legs turned and you feel down along with the horses. People nearby started laughing saying that the horses fell due to your overweight and I had to fight with them. There were too many for me to handle and they kept hitting me till my eyes got swollen. You got up, tied your saree pallo to your waste and started giving them kicks in Rajnikanth style and you hit one man with the coconut and he lost his memory. Till today he roams like a beggar on the road saying "Kamla please forgive me, Kamla please forgive me." And he gets scared when he sees a coconut tree as well.

Vitthal starts laughing. You were so brave Kamla priyatama. I am proud to be your husband.

Both look at each other and get lost in their thoughts. They share a deep eye lock and move towards each other and are about to share a kiss when the branch of the tree breaks and they both fall down. Vitthal falls first on the ground and then Kamla falls on him and lands up in his lap.

Part 2 coming up soon...

OS is based on romance that existed in the early 40's 50's generation around trees and with birds ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Comments are welcome but avoid any form of bashing ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by erikalui - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
bashing depends on OS๐Ÿ˜‰
till then reswa๐Ÿ˜ณ
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

nahiiin ๐Ÿคข

Vithala is such a hot couple na ๐Ÿ˜Ž
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: erikalui

Vithala is such a hot couple na ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i know tabhi this reaction...
kahin hotness jyada na ho jaae...๐Ÿ˜ณ
or mera cell damage na ho jaae๐Ÿคข
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res๐Ÿ˜†
looking forward to some running around the trees senarios
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

i know tabhi this reaction...
kahin hotness jyada na ho jaae...๐Ÿ˜ณ
or mera cell damage na ho jaae๐Ÿคข

Yes Erika, temperature ko thoda control me rakhna, coz few of us use our mobiles๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteQueen

Yes Erika, temperature ko thoda control me rakhna, coz few of us use our mobiles๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry. It's more of a fun OS rather than a hot OS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My Vithala do not need any hot scenes as looking at them only you feel like sweating ๐Ÿ˜ณ
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Don't worry. It's more of a fun OS rather than a hot OS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My Vithala do not need any hot scenes as looking at them only you feel like sweating ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Very true sizzling hot couple of EMA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arey wah Erika, dhek Vittala ke kitne phans hai, post bana bhi nahi kitne, post reservation karne aagaye, tralier pe hi itne logo fida๐Ÿ˜ฒ

roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteQueen

Very true sizzling hot couple of EMA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arey wah Erika, dhek Vittala ke kitne phans hai, post bana bhi nahi kitne, post reservation karne aagaye, tralier pe hi itne logo fida๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mere Vithala ki to baat hi nirali hai  ๐Ÿ˜Ž
roni_berna thumbnail
Just updated my OS Part 1. Actually, the update was done quite fast ๐Ÿ˜†
Please leave your comments here ๐Ÿ˜ณ