14th August-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Everyone hears a loud scream and Dhruv is scared. Rudra reassures him. Rudra hears the song his mom and later Paro used to sing. Rudra notices a shadow and calls out who is it. Mohini is scared. Rudra keeps asking who is it. Danveer says.. sounds like Paro. Maithli notices a mobile and shows to all. Rudra says playing from this mobile. Koyel notices a shadow and says.. someone is there. Shatabdi hides behind Sumer. Mohini is scared too. Koyel asks who is it. Rudra is about to check but Dhruv stops him. Rudra reassures Dhruv and goes to check. Suddenly someone pats on his shoulder and screams.. BOO and Rudra and all are scared. Its Myra. She is excited to have scared Rudra. She apologizes to all for scaring them too. 

Myra asks Rudra if he enjoyed. or was he too scared. She says.. look at ur face.. ur so scared of this song. Rudra glares at Myra. Myra says. .when i was in trouble.. u laughed and when i laugh..in ur trouble. .ur angry. Not fair. Myra asks Rudra to cool down. Dhruv says.. Rudra is not scared.. he is sad.. This is mom's song which she used to sing.. for me when i was in her womb. Rudra is sad. Myra instantly feels bad and apologizes. Myra calls out to Rudra but he walks off. Mohini chides Myra for her prank which scared them all. Myra apologizes to all. Danveer tells Myra that Rudra has not forgotten his wife yet.. if u wanna joke.. think a bit more sensitively. Everyone is upset with Myra. Even Dhruv and Koyel walk off. Myra apologizes to Maithli too. She explains but Maithli says.. this is second time Rudra got hurt coz of u.. ur a guest of this house.. before doing something like this again. .think carefully.. u cant play with anyones feelings like this. Myra apologizes again. She walks off. Samrat tells Maithli ..we dont have right to be upset on Myra. What she did.. we felt bad.. coz its our view.. no one has told her about Paro. .so how is it her fault. Mohini says.. i agree with Samrat.. we havent told her all the details.. n this is the result. Danveer agrees too. He says they need to tell Myra that she is look alike of Paro. Rudra wont be able to bear all this. 

Rudra looks at Paro's pic in his mobile. Myra comes to him and admits she messed up. She accepts that she ends up hurting Rudra unknowingly. Rudra asks Myra not to do anything and keep away. Myra says.. dont intend to hurt u..but dunno why this happens. Rudra says..its coz of the way u are.. ur selfish. .egoistic. . i did a little joke and u were out to take revenge. Myra says am really sorry. .did not know that song is ur wifes. Rudra says.. leave. Myra says.. am ready to do whatever is required to make it alright. Rudra asks what will u change.. ur habits. .ur behaviour.. or ur face so that atleast i dont .. and Myra holds Rudras hand to calm him. Rudra says.. dont touch me. Myra asks Rudra why .. what have i done.. why do u hate me so much. Rudra gets up and leaves.

Koyel tells Dhruv that we dont know. if ur mom sent Myra.. but if she did. .doubt Myra-Rudra will be friends.. they always fight. Dhruv says. .dont say that.. ur mom and dad fight always..still stay together so why not Myra-Rudra. Koyel says. .did not think about that. Dhruv says..see am so smart. Koyel says its Lord Krishna's birthday tomorrow. .so we have lots of arrangements to make. .go sleep. They wish each other good nite and walk off.

Part 2

Dhruv-Koyel help Maithli to make Ladoos  but end up eating it. Maithli chides Koyel and she defends..we are like little Kanha..and Maithli says .. yeah. Dhruv asks more about Kanha ji. Maithli tells him how Kanha used to steal makhan.. steal clothes of Gopis and how Kanha troubled Radha mostest. Dhruv asks why did Kanha trouble Radha.. they were besties. Maithli says they were besties and so loved and fought with each other the most. Dhruv-Koyel laugh and Maithli asks the reason but they dont share. Myra comes and is excited to see ladoos.

Dhruv asks Myra to eat the laddo he made and she agrees to eat. She looks at Maithli who glares at her and she stops and says.. its Prasad.. shouldnt eat before giving to God. Myra says smells fantastic.. u make it all the time and Maithli says.. yes on Janmashtami. Myra shares that she apologized to Rudra and so if she will forgive her.. all will be well and Maithli smiles. Myra thanks her and tells her to help her choose theme of her wedding. Shatabdi comes and says.. what to see.. choose the one that is grand. Shatabdi shows grand themes to Myra who is not impressed. Shatabdi notices Rudra and asks him to help with choosing the theme. Myra tries to stop Shatabdi but she doesnt listen. Shatabdi says.. assuming Rudra is ur to be hubby Myra.. lets ask his view. Myra says.. after hearing about Janmashtami ..thinking of Radha-Krishna. Rudra is quiet. Myra says ..if u dun wanna see its ok. . i will manage. Rudra says.. ofcourse.. all u need is to throw in ur money... its all about showing off ur money. What do u know about marriage. Maithli interrupts...! Rudra keeps fuming saying.. designer clothes.. 7 star hotel food.. palace wedding.. and ur to be hubby to come on helicopter. Myra says its not fair.. u dun know me. Rudra says.. marriage is union of two souls .. not about money. Its not about throwing ur money to get headlines which lasts for one day. Marriage is for several janams.

Part 3

Myra walks off. Maithli asks Rudra why do  all this. .making her cry for no reason. Rudra says we both know how true or fake these tears were. These city girls dont have any heart. Shatabdi cribs dont know when they will stop fighting. She goes to shower but screams saying no water. Sumer says coz we have new business .. Shatabdi Water Supply .. with the quote.. na peene ko ..na dubne ko pani. Sumer tells Shatabdi.. we have shortage of water so started the business. She asks Sumer .. when he started the business and he says.. sent out 2 tankers of water and Shatabdi asks from where and Sumer excuses himself with a call on moby. Shatabdi realizes Sumer sold off water of the house and fumes on him.

Myra is in her room and thinks Rudra came and turns to scream on him but its Dhruv-Koyel who bring puppets to make her smile and explain how Rudra gets angry easily and Dhruv likes it and goes and pulls Rudras moustache. Myra laughs and Koyel says cant hear u laugh. Myra says come near. She hugs them and says.. i love u. Koyel and Dhruv asks if she is happy and she nods.They ask u sure... then why are ur eyes sad. Myra says..coz we are hurting each other. Me hurting ur dad and ur dad hurting me. Koyel asks like RadhaKrishan. Myra is quiet. She says i gotta go take a bath. Koyel says we are going downstairs to play ..u take bath. Myra self thot.. hope u can forgive me Rudra.

Precap ---- Myra is just out of shower and is wearing her robe and screams on seeing Rudra in her room. She asks him how he got in when she had locked the door. Rudra says.. it was open and i entered thru it. He tries to open the door again but its stuck. Myra asks him to move away and tries to open the door but loses balance and Rudra holds her in time. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice to see you back with your live updates.
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
just hate this myrah ...
look at her attitude ...
feels like slapping her ...
Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the Lovely update 
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All the problems will be solved if they tell Myra who she is, the lookalike of Paro.it is like everyone is judging her and blaming her without letting her know why...that is not fair..
Union of soul Rudra?? My foot. You did not marry Paro for Union os soul, you married her for revenge.you even added an 8th clause. Thank God the TRP was low, or you would have done tandav on Paro..

Edited by DN2012 - 9 years ago
wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Many thanks for the quick WU
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the update.