Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL today they made kabir a douchebag...who pregnants women and take advantage ðŸ˜†
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Saranghae, just a suggestion..why dont u name this CT, Rok sako toh rol lo.
RheaSingh thumbnail
what happened today guys what are the Cv's trying to show !!! 
RheaSingh thumbnail
ONE more thing..natasha was seen asking for a PAD in yesterday's episode. i hope CV's know what they r doing...and don't take the content crossing the 'bold' lines. 
P.S. i was abt to make a topic on it but i guess let's settle it here.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nash..

Hey Saranghae, just a suggestion..why dont u name this CT, Rok sako toh rol lo.

Done..will edit the name as per ur suggestion :)
asmuasmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

ONE more thing..natasha was seen asking for a PAD in yesterday's episode. i hope CV's know what they r doing...and don't take the content crossing the 'bold' lines.

P.S. i was abt to make a topic on it but i guess let's settle it here.

Dont know wat CV's have planned fr natasha...asking fr pad :/ was it that necessary to show 😕 lol senseless n her weekend out with kabir, i so hated it 🤢 now m kinda sure,this show will hardly run fr 6-7 mnths... Cvs have messed up with everything..this show would have been supeb with one lead only...
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saranghae

Dont know wat CV's have planned fr natasha...asking fr pad :/ was it that necessary to show 😕 lol senseless n her weekend out with kabir, i so hated it 🤢 now m kinda sure,this show will hardly run fr 6-7 mnths... Cvs have messed up with everything..this show would have been supeb with one lead only...

exactly yes she gone nude and was shown backless, they are desperate for viewership.. goodness ðŸ¤¢
asmuasmi thumbnail
Jitne viewers hai wo v they will lost agar aisa hi chalta raha toh..going nude just to win a dare,ewww its height of foolishness n stupidity..dont she has a brain or wat 🤔
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just caught the epi.

My My..going nude for a dare is the heights of stupidity that anyone can attain and that extra bold avatar really didnt go down well with me. Natasha is going unbeileivable. Her character had a lot of potential, cv's should have used it on the grounds of showing women empowerment as per the show's theme! She is beautiful, bindass and smart..hence a woman couldn't have been presented better than this. Why are they just ruining her persona? I agree with you guys, these cheap scenes must be a tactics to attract viewers, thats disgusting but then.
asmuasmi thumbnail
I dont know if i can like natasha's character anymore or not..m so disappointed already ..1st week pe they showed her kissing kabir, that was nonsense too :/ they have done nothing gud with natasha's character so far..