Rangrasiya Written Update 12th August 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 12 August 2014

As Myrah goes she looks at Shivji linga and rings the bell and she like the sound and starts thinking. Satabdi  comes and asks what are you thinking and M says I always hear the bill ringing she asks her to drink masala tea and asks about the wedding lehenga M says 2 lakhs than Satabdi  pleased asks  about the budget Myrah says 2 crore and then asks about the catering and then suggests pure gheeRajasthani food and to get her the food contract. Rudra is sitting and Myrah is listening to music smiles Rudra  says I want to talk and as she smiles  he removes the earphone and Myrah nearly falls on him and she hears the bells then Rudra says I want to say sorry as you are not at fault. Myrah asks him to say sorry and then again a tiff Tu Tu main main between them.She says what you think of yourself he says RudraPratap Ranawat and again Rudra is looking angry and Myrah teases him and he gets more mad and goes.

Dhruv asks are you angry with me Rudra says no and can never be and then Dhruv says you become sad and then tells about the doll and how he promised Koyal and tells his father he will never lie for anything nor hide things.When Rudra asks who told you this he says Myrah. Rudra comes and puts shawl on sleeping Myrah and Dhruv says she is not mom but mom sent her and says you also feel like this otherwise you would not have given mothers shawl to her and he gets sentimental and takes Dhruv and goes.

Mythali comes and wakes her up and go inside or she will get a cold and M gets disoriented but then gets up.When Myrah thanks her for the shawl  then she tells Rudra must have put it on you Myrah says Khadoos but Mythali says he is not so but nice and this shawl is Paro's Dhruv's mother. Myrah is shocked and surprised.

Myrah slowly goes inside and finds both Dhruv and Rudra sleeping she finds them very sweet and she puts blanket on them and just then Rudra turns and she falls down and he asks why she is here and she says I came to thank you as you gave me your wife's shawl and he asks her to get up and go out and then again a tiff and she says hope you don't get any sleep and as she goes out he dashes against Rudra and she hears a bell and again she gets confused and Rudra says what bell.

Satabdi  is making food and Mythali comes and asks her to put less chilies as Myrah may not like it and she says about Paro though both look similar but how different they are their tastes and attitude and how Paro always used to eat dal bati hot  spicy chilly food and they had to hide it when she was pregnant. Koyal hears and tells Dhruv they talk about Myrah and then say that as Dhruv's mother likes chilly food they add more to it to find out whether his mother has sent Myrah. Satapbdi comes but does not know about the chilly and the childen run away. Satabdi serves her dal batti which Paro likes and Rudra taunts that how she will like and Myrah says she likes desi food and Mythali tells her how to eat Dal batti .Myrah does so looking at Rudra who again taunts her as her face becomes red at the chilly and as she reaches for water.But she dares him and eats everything says its good the children are happy and when he goes she dances for water shouting and then she wants to go to the bathroom  bangs on the door. Someone is inside and when it opens its R and she goes in and closes the door. Koyal tells a confused says as she ate all the dal batti so she is having loose motions Mythali  and Satabdi go to bring some kada and Churan. Myrah comes out but she again goes in holding her tummy  and when she comes out  Rudra laughs  at her

PRECAP Myrah gets annoyed with Rudra laughing and she falls on him and tries to push but both fall down and then they have an eyelock with serious face(kuch kuch hota hai)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS